30 September highlights/update

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
(sorry the highlights are late today... i missed the 8:30pm show... and only saw it now.)

Prem is still staring deep into Heer's eyes when suddenly kullu breaks into their eye conversation. Prem and heer abruptly break apart.  Prem is REALLY irritated and is making all kinds of hidden hand and eye conversations with Heer cursing Kullu. Kullu come in between them and starts talking about strange relationships. Behind her, Prem is trying to get Heer to come out with him.  VERY CUTE. Kullu keeps talking. Prem gives up and leaves. Kullu keeps talking.  Heer gives up and runs after Prem. Kullu says she doesn't understand why whenever she comes into a room, people just vanish. (I DO!)

Prem runs into the puja area, removes his shoes and prays.  He is looking happy and very good....when he leaves, he finds his shoes missing....Two brats have taken his shoes and will not even give them to him for chocolates....they want him to play with them. Harman comes and persuades them to give him the shoes. But when he goes t ogive them to Prem, he says you keep them....they smile at each other and Prem leaves.

Prem ties Lallu's shoelaces for him...he says that during school, Lallu did it for him, now he will do it for Lallu. Lallu smiles. He then asks Prem to get him a cigar...prem says what about mom...lallu says that she will not know...Prem very reluctantly goes to get it for him... When he comes and gives him the cigar...Prem says if Mom finds out, i didn't have any blame in this! Lallu becomes sad tihnking about Gayatri...says that she was always there for him...sharing all his burdens... first his two children, then their three devils.. then husband's frustration with work... Prem says Gayatri said if he (Prem) is even a bit of what Lallu is, then Heer will be very happy. Lallu throws away the cigar saying gayatri will be upset... Lallu-Prem hug.

End of Part I

Train-station...Old lady and son are boarding it with lots of luggage...lady is feeling sorry for son, but son says it's my responsibility. Prem is in the train, listening...he is all cute and smiley....he wants to call his mom...but decides to postpone till he reaches Delhi....Heer wakes up and sees that her clock is stuck at 7am... She changes and goes down all smiley and Kullu shouts at her saying that she has stepped on the lime-chilly combo that people put on rickshaws to keep the evil eye away... Meher-Harman are putting up a garland of leaves and flowers... when heer is under that, it falls down... more bad omens....Heer walks into a shop asking for a red chuneri sari, the shop doesn't have it...outside there is alittle boy playing with firecrackers. Heer sees something going wrong with the firecrackers and goes out to take the boy to safety, when there is a big explosion and she screams...."Heeeer!" PRem wakes up in the train, shouting and sweating.  It was all a dream he had. (So sweet his whole dream was all about Heer...)

End of Part II

Prem is VERY worried and sweating and immediately calls Heer.... she is fast asleep and sulky on the phone
 to prem saying it's only 7am...Prem says it's past 10!...Heer jerks awake and says her clock's stuck at 7 and runs off to get ready...Prem is psyched - what is happening, how is his dream becoming real???...downstairs everyone's busy getting ready...Harman-maya are strolling around...meher's doing rangoli...Preet pulls her up and says that if she loves harman, he will help her....he engineers that maya and he will play games on his xbox and they leave.  harman-meher start working together, but neither is looking happy at all this. Heer comes down and calls Prem... he is at his meeting. he asks her how she is, where she is,...she reassures him and he is just about to call off when suddenly Kullu shrieks and says how could heer step on lemon-chilly combination, it's a bad omen...and Prem hears this on the phone! and gets psyched....and the garland of leaves and flowers also fall in front of heer, and he hears that also...and then the memory of Heer rescuing that little boy comes into his mind and the episode ends on his shocked face. (What a precise dreamer Prem is -- he dreamt the correct dress for Heer -- while she is in bed asleep and while she is downstairs!)

End of Part III

Precap: Heer takes Prems' call while she is in the shop with Kullu and Kulraj-di (who were not in prem's dream!)  and Prem is shouting at her BADLY! He is nearly hysterical saying he had FORBIDDEN her to step out, then why did she?? and heer is in tears...

(Exciting episode --very tension filled.  But no Prem-Heer kiss. So sad.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
thank q soooooooooo much
full tension filled episode
prem yelled at heer , but i didn't feel bad for it as he is worried about heer's well being.
when prem staeted predicting the future
wat are creatives upto?
i think Prem tries to save heer froom a blast and he gets stuck in it. why the hell did heer go out?ugghhhhhhhhhhhh
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i'm soooo sad prem's gonna die