CRY WOLF (PH) Chapter 19 page 128

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
                       PROLOGUE

She stared at the man lying next to her with both love and pain.She loved  him..Yes she did..Very much.. but she couldn't let him know that. She got up from the bed and picked up her scattered wedding dress from the floor. Slightly wrapping herself in a blanket she ushered herself into the washroom to change. Her heart cried as she saw the lovebites that he had given her and she had gently  accepted them. She dint regret her decision but she felt sorry for herself and him.Why were they subjected to such pain and endurance?? If not her,then why him??She was at fault...She was the one who could have been a disaster  in his life...but she had chosen to save him.. from herself and from the world...from severe pain and agony that would have come later on..

She walked out of the washroom and walked to the door. Sweeping a slow glance over the room she took the room inside her heart. She would never forget this room..Neverever.. She glanced at the beautiful rose petals on the bed which were now crumpled because of his and her weight, the beautifully lit floating candles which had now died out screaming of a silent pain and finally her eyes rested on him...He was lying over his stomach,his hands at the placewhere she had just lain. She watched his face and saw a peace in him which had been amiss these few days. Her eyes rested on the sofa which now hanged his wedding sherwani. Her eyes filled with tears and she moved out of the room.. closing the door slowly behind her..

She wiped off her tears and looked at the time..5:00a.m. She gave a last glance to the door of the wedding suite 203, touched it with her hand, feeling it to register it forver in her memories.. she knocked at the adjacent hotel room 202.. Her sister opened the door and looked at her with silent eyes, questioning her. Her hair was tied in a pony and she was wearing her nightsuit.

She nodded and looked down..

"Thank you..Thank you HEER" Saying this Sanjana hugged Heer. She dint hug her back. She smiled at her and walked to where she  had come  from. Sanjana left from suite 202 to the wedding suite to be with her lawfully wedded husband.Heer entered suite 202, locked the door and slipped against the door as she let her tears fall.

Silently in the night she whispered..

"Sorry PREM...Im so sorry!!"

Anna

Index

prologue pg 1
Chapter 1 pg 5
Chapter 2 pg 8
Chapter 3 pg 11
Chapter 4 pg 16
Chapter 5 pg 21
Chapter 6 pg 26
Chapter 7 pg 34
Chapter 8 pg 41
Chapter 9(a) pg 47
Chapter 9(b) pg 53
Chapter 10 pg 59
Chapter 11 pg 64
Chapter 12 pg 72
Chapter 13 pg 78
Chapter 14 pg 86
Chapter 15 pg 97
Chapter 16 pg 107
Chapter 17 pg 118
Chapter 18 pg 123
Chapter 19 pg 128

Edited by --Anna-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
its a different story do update soon asap.
Batameez. thumbnail
hi welcome to forum ..yaar ............liked ur ff
-Anusha- thumbnail
welcome to the forums
your FF sounds interesting and different
pls update the character sketch
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sounds amazing!

Please do continue...
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome to the forum Anupama

Wow, What a prologue..sounds like a real interesting FF...I'm left confused and eager after reading it....
Prem-Heer first night but Sanjana Prem's lawfully wedded wife ,Sanajan Heer's sis....I want to know to ahead ....

PLs do update sooooooooon....

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
welcome to i-f
ur ff intersting nice
hil4eva thumbnail
wow wow wow!! this ff has me thinking...so interesting!! but i'm a bit conused..but that comes with a superinteresting ff!!! do update soon plz!
kiran9 thumbnail
hey i am also a silent reader i just want to ask you that i am confused with ur prologue i don't get the last part that who is with prem heer or her sis?
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow very nice do cont soon i will bewaiting for next