•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Manish Goel in Ajeeb

Manish Goel who is currently seen in Zara Nachke Dikha will now be seen in 9X's Ajeeb. The actor who has dislocated his shoulder during the dance show will essay the role of an alcoholic named Anthony.

Elaborating on his character, Manish says, "I am playing Anthony who is an alcoholic and is very lazy. Every five to six days I go to this hospital to donate blood for money as it enables me to buy alcohol. But the Matron in the hospital is very fond of me and gives me money without taking blood. One fine day she too gets irritated and tells me that she can't give me money anymore. So he decides to go during her absence. But the turning point in the story is when he actually donates blood."

"It is then he realises that he is suffering from cancer. He is living the last four days of his life. This is a very miniscule cameo but with lots of depth in it. Generally, cameos are not really outstanding but this one is surely sweet, short and different," concludes the actor.

When asked about his upcoming projects, Manish says, "I am still recovering from my fracture. I will bounce back once I am fine."

Yeh hai Manish ki ajeeb dastaan!