Neha in Dheeraj kumar's Bday party

Posted: 15 years ago

Today zee news showed Neha , Shilpa Zarinaji Jasveer all attended Dheeraj Kumar's Bday Party.. Neha wore a Red printed dress , Looking slightly tired.. Shilpa wore white dress . They interviewed as usal only Neha from ' Maayka'' Neha said '' mai yahan ayee unhe wish ki aab ghar chal rahi hoon.. I think she came direct from shooting...

yeah i watched it too...but sudhir Neha was not looking tired...actually she was so in happy mood and in starting they show Neha's cliping wid some girls or some actress whatever around her and she was busy in chatting wid them๐Ÿ˜† last they show Neha's wishes on mr.  Dheeraj's b'day...she was laughing and  says--Meine apne munh se unhen b'day wish kiya...so funny๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by i_fida

yeah i watched it too...but sudhir Neha was not looking tired...actually she was so in happy mood and in starting they show Neha's cliping wid some girls or some actress whatever around her and she was busy in chatting wid them๐Ÿ˜† last they show Neha's wishes on mr.  Dheeraj's b'day...she was laughing and  says--Meine apne munh se unhen b'day wish kiya...so funny๐Ÿ˜†

Neha was looking superb. Fida.... But Dun know why when she was giving interview looking slightly tired .. party ke baad thak gayee honge..
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Neha was looking superb. Fida.... But Dun know why when she was giving interview looking slightly tired .. party ke baad thak gayee honge..

yes may be due to hectic schedule and then party ...but she was still enjoying which is a good thing๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nice, Cant wait to see it anyone got a vid?
wow
its great..  i missed to watch..anyone got a video???

senorita

Thanks! Does anybody have the vdo?

Wow Dheeraj Kumar must be really old by now, at least 70 yrs old. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hamarey zamaney ka Villain hua karta tha....๐Ÿ˜†

pallavi
Originally posted by pallavi25

Thanks! Does anybody have the vdo?

Wow Dheeraj Kumar must be really old by now, at least 70 yrs old. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hamarey zamaney ka Villain hua karta tha....๐Ÿ˜†

pallavi

๐Ÿ˜†Zee News said His 60 yrs B Day...
Originally posted by brownbutt

Who is Dheeraj Kumar?

''Maayka's Producer.. 
Aahhhhh they showed My Neha , really wanna see its video!
thanks alot for sharing this!