am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Toooooooooo

This week had some happy and sad moments it had suprises and suspences😛
And it was another week we all enjoyed!😳
Hope you liked last weeks DOTW and I hope this week we will have atleast one full page😆

So let me start with the questionssss⭐️

• Is Soni going to accept Jeet as a husband or just as a friend and why do you think that?
  • Is Shabd ever going to tell Mahi the truth before its too late?
  • What were your 5 fav scene's of this week
  • Do you think Angad is behind this murder case, was he the one who was filming Shabd?
  • Bua ji gave a whole lecture threathening that Soni will Ruin Durga's family is something going to happen to the Khurana's?
  • If you had to rate this show from 1 to 5 which rate would you give and why?

So that was that for this week😳 Hope next week you guys will be able to read this have a fine day and a good weekend😊

Ps I got permission of a Viewbie to make this topic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No 1.......As husband ...not  now. may be later, She still  remember veer.. can not forget him. so easily..

No 2.......May be.. possibilities are there, Mahi is now suspecting  something  and always behind Shabd..

No 3.............Buaji's departure ,Mahi Moni came and convinced Soni,Shabd Mahi scenes,Shabd's muffler scene, police dog etc...

No 4..........I dont think he is behind all these But I think he will come later and  will take this oppertunity. to ruin Shabd

No 5...........Chances are there.. They were showing that scene and Durga's face purposely...May be sumthing is going to happened in khurana family..

No 6............... 4...........
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    Is Soni going to accept Jeet as a husband or just as a friend and why do you think that?
    I think only as a friend and then later as a husband
    Is Shabd ever going to tell Mahi the truth before its too late?
    I doubt it. When he is in jail then yes he will tell her. Or maybe while he is beign arrested..
    What were your 5 fav scene's of this week
    um..i actually dont really have any..Shabd and Mahi together always makes me happy..lool..but nothing much
    Do you think Angad is behind this murder case, was he the one who was filming Shabd?
    I dont think he behind the murder case but I do think he found out about it and took advantage of the situation.
    Bua ji gave a whole lecture threathening that Soni will Ruin Durga's family is something going to happen to the Khurana's?
    I think that something will happen because of Soni and the family except jeet of course will doubt her, and think that she is the cause of the problem and stuff.
  • If you had to rate this show from 1 to 5 which rate would you give and why?

I just wanted to add soemthing I think about Angad. I think that in regards to the murder itself, Angad had nothing to do with it. But I think that Angad found out about the entire thing, and is taking advantage of the situation in order to get back and have Mahi for himself..lool..but I think that the night Shabd beat the living daylights out of Angad, and Kamya was there afterwards just staring, I think kamya had him taken care of and made better. I have a feeling Kamya might have nursed him back just because she still loves him. Thats how Angad is all well and out of harms way. Then I think Angad was looking for the perfect chance to get back in Mahi's life and he found it with the whole accident.