To Good Yaar To GOOD - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

i agree with you Karan it was such an outstanding episode today..by watching todays episode..it reminds me of the old episodes of dmg..today was excellent..even lots of cases and mix of emotions were shown throughout the episode..my heart goes throughout all the interns..all the actors were brillant today...seriously i hope a promo comes out if not im gonna kill the creatives..yaar i have test on mon and by ending the episode just like that..how will i concentrate...but seriously hats off to the creatives..they are finally moving the story...i feel the charm that we have seen in old dmg episodes are finally here..those who disagree with me well too bad yaar...one of the finest episode and torturing episodes too..i noe nothing wil happen to AR.they are the main lead...but first time i felt that even armaan was so helpless and scared for losing riddhima..its just felt that this time only God can decide how their fate will be,,,this time even they themselves could not do anything..seriously first time seeing AR so helpless in a situation put up by God...but theres always a reason why it happens..lets hope for the best...great im too addicted to the show and the forum can't even stay out from the forum even for a second..grrr.God help me....

overall the most unexpected,emotional,finest episode of AR till now..

zafirah

Karan.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

agreed awsum xpressions n mind blowing epi!!

Yeah
Tooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD 👏

Karan.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

i agree with you Karan it was such an outstanding episode today..by watching todays episode..it reminds me of the old episodes of dmg..today was excellent..even lots of cases and mix of emotions were shown throughout the episode..my heart goes throughout all the interns..all the actors were brillant today...seriously i hope a promo comes out if not im gonna kill the creatives..yaar i have test on mon and by ending the episode just like that..how will i concentrate...but seriously hats off to the creatives..they are finally moving the story...i feel the charm that we have seen in old dmg episodes are finally here..those who disagree with me well too bad yaar...one of the finest episode and torturing episodes too..i noe nothing wil happen to AR.they are the main lead...but first time i felt that even armaan was so helpless and scared for losing riddhima..its just felt that this time only God can decide how their fate will be,,,this time even they themselves could not do anything..seriously first time seeing AR so helpless in a situation put up by God...but theres always a reason why it happens..lets hope for the best...great im too addicted to the show and the forum can't even stay out from the forum even for a second..grrr.God help me....

overall the most unexpected,emotional,finest episode of AR till now..

zafirah

Yeah zafirah.Todays episode was sooo awesome.I love armaan & riddhima expressions.They were so IN in the scene.Now DMG Completely back for me.I hope that everything will be fine.I am eagerly waiting for monday.