24 September highlights/update

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
(The show must go on, at least while HC is there, no? I promised Melissa... 😭)

(Someone asked and the answer is: Kullu/Kooky is Kuljeet, Ashlesha's aunt, Daljeet's sister.  Ratpal is Rishab Rampal (name coined by forum member Estee) )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone's standing down stairs stunned after Prem's outburst.  Upstairs Gayatri, Kulraj, Heer are joined by Kullu 😑 who asks what happened to Prem...Lalu comes from Prem's room saying that he's not feeling well...just needs to rest for a bit. He says lets staart the sangeet function and shooes them all downstairs.  All leave .... except Heer.  Who looks most troubled, and slowly goes towards Prem's room. 

He is standing looking out of the window, his favourite pose.  She comes and he looks at her.  He tries to be good, smile and says "I'm sorry but... " And Heer shushes him and says "Don't worry about anything.  Today's our engagement, and we both wanted to do this.  Let's not spoil it." Prem's eyes are filling with tears at Heer's sweetness. He begins to say "Heer..." and she puts her hand on his mouth, "Shhh. Don't say anything, it's okay." Prem closes his eyes. Her hand is still on his mouth.  They lean their foreheads against each other. Prem hugs her.  Both are crying quietly. Quietly wipe their eyes.  Heer draws back and says "Come, they'll all be waiting downstairs.  Get dressed?"  She starts to leave.  Prem... lets her go.  Outside that Kooky Kullu is eavesdropping, the dirty shameless woman!  😑  She says something about (missed it, because I was feeling too angry.)

End of Part I

Kooky Kullu is still wandering and looking for things to hear.  And she hears something -- it's Harman and Maya, discussing his engagement and why he's doing it.  She walks into the room.  Both of them become silent and stunned.  She walks to them asking whether she "distributed them" (I am too disgusted with her to think she is funny, sorry).  After going round and round in un-understandable language, she asks what they are doing here -- if she is Meher's friend, where is Meher?  And like magic, Meher's voice comes from behind, saying here i am!  (This Meher is a really good friend and as good at tracking Harman-ji as Kullu is! Is she also eavesdropping at Harman-ji's door??)  Meher says that they are all discussing law degrees.  Kooky Kullu makes a sour face and leaves, saying instead of two there are three people in a room together.  What other shocking things does she have to see??  πŸ˜†

Downstairs, Ratpal's mother asks where is Prem?  Lallu says that Prem is feeling slightly ill, but he will come down soon.  He leaves and Ratpal's mother asks Ratpal what happened to Prem.  He looks around and says we have to find out.  He sees .... Kullu! 🀒  He goes and starts chatting with her about where Prem is.  And finds an ally in his evil plans to spy on the Juneja's. He praises her and she becomes coy and simpering. 😑  They shake hands, and she leaves.  Ratpal says now we will find out how to break relationships.  Ratpal's mother is standing behind and looking with approval.

End of Part II

Prem is walking like a ghost through the edges of the party carring the urn, saying that tomorrow "I have to do your last rites".  Of course, the EVIL Kullu sees him.  She says that only precious jewellry or the bones and ashes of a dead person is put in such an urn.  😑 She follows him.  To the store room where he puts the urn away with the rest of the Sanjana memoirs.  As he goes out of the room, Kooky comes in, goes to the cupboard and starts rifling through the stuff in teh box.... she sees sanjana on the guitar...then she opens a paper box -- there is a pale blue sari in the box...and she laughs evilly.  She says now I can find out the whole story of who is in this urn. And Heer will be the key to unlock the secret.  She goes to Heer's room, where she is standing quietly in front of the mirror.  Kullu says "you're wearing that old thing??" Heer says what's wrong with it?  Kullu says it's so down-market.  Wear this sari instead and gives her Sanjana's old sari!! She says "Prem gave it specially for you."  Heer is so happy and says "really?" THAT KOOK IS AN EVIL WOMAN. 😑🀒 

Prem comes down with Lallu looking simply gorgeous in a cream and gold sherwani.  (This one is the BEST sherwani they have ever put Prem in!!)  Ratpal asks him if he is okay now.  Prem looks calm and quiet. He says he's fine.  Ratpal is trying to get cozy with Prem, and Prem politely says I have to go and leaves him.

Ratpal joins Kullu who has come down, and says "Did you find out anything?"  Kullu says "The surprise will come soon now.  Look, here it is. Here comes Heer the surprise!".  Everyone turns to look at heer who is coming down the stairs in her blue sari.  Prem sees her and his face becomes frozen.  Kulraj-di starts saying "Isn't that..." Husband shushes her to not say anything.  Gayatri and Lallu are shocked. Gayatri says "Why is Heer wearing that colour sari? My Prem will not be able to bear it!" Prem is looking at Heer.  He is having flashbacks of Sanjana -- in the same sari, wearing more jewellry than Heer who is very simply dressed, in sari, earrings and bindi.  She comes closer and closer.  He is flashing in and out of Sangana/Heer. Heer has a small sweet happy smile on her face.  She stands in front of him and asks "How do I look Prem?" He is furious.  He takes his dupatta off, just turns around and walks fast out of the hall. Heer is shocked.  She calls him "Prem!" and runs after him.  He throws his dupatta down.  She picks it up, stlil running after him.  Both of them have left the house and everyone else-- Preet, Harman, everyone -- are staring after them.

Episode ENDS!!!

End of Part III
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(PHEW!  What is going to happen tomorrow???!  If they don't have a full Prem-Heer episode tomorrow, I will first kill .... lots of things in my house and then die myself!)

Edited by only.asking - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
see...again i forgot abt the show....

thanks!...
sagarvidya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot
i just cant stop thinking about harshad i think after he is out i will stop watching it because for me kdmhmd was always with prem and heer not only heer
this is so sad 😭
luckyluv thumbnail
thnx a lot now I am going to survive on ur updates as I stopped watching the show
thnx a tonnnnnnnn
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am done with this show,  πŸ˜•can't see Additi and Harshad separating

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i cnt wait for the 3rd part - seems interestin!

thnx for updates too

Parth Garewal thumbnail
hey thanks alot....i missed it but ur update made it well...thanks...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i dont want prem to be mad at heer!!...hope nothing bad happens tomorrow!!...hope we get to see a full epi of heer n prem 2mro..n prem will finally tell heer everything!....
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update/ highlights. I was not going to be able to bear to wait till the evening what was going to happen in today s epi.
by the way, if prem doesnt tell heer anything how does he expect her not to fall into 'whatever u r calling that woman' traps. well i guess we ll have to hope he tells her everything tomorrow, pls dont kill / break a lot of things if this doesnt happen, we always have monday to look forward to after that
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I haven't seen the episode but only read the reviews.

Do you mind to answer the following questions for me?

Who is Kullu, Ratpal and his mother..../
are they new character...
Is Kullu the same  Daljeet Ash mother.