Poll

Vote in this week's MJHT Chaska Meter.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi,

Please rate this week's Miley Jab Hum Tum Chaska Meter based on it's episode's this week. Please note that 4 means the highest and 1 means the lowest. And now it is upto you to decide where MJHT falls on this week's I-F's CMC.

Love,
Shifali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i will vote after watching thursday's episode. i didnt like the first episode. i hope it improves soon
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It didnt impress me that much...had lots of expectations from the first episode....but lets see whats stored in future...im very much looking forward for today's episode...hope it improvees a bit...the only thing i loved in first episode was mayank's entryy...not that im a fan of arjun...but i liked his entryy onlly!!
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dun knwo but it quite well impressed me loved d scenerio of d show hope it remainss kwel

luv ash
missing Vmars thumbnail
i thought it had a very positive start ... i really liked it !!!!! so based on dat i will give dem a 4
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think the start was good!!hope the comming episodes are better!!
josh135 thumbnail
it was not bad..it was just okay...i dint like that dia's voice it was irritating..samrat looked good..n uday was at first so so but then later his dialogues were funny...gunjan was very sweet n good...nupur was good but i hate when ppl put filmy songs in the serials...background mein tune chalega but plz dont waste time in showing ppl dance on songs.... mayank ka toh pata nahi..he was looking good ...im sure thoda better kar sakta the n make it less filmy!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It Was good, Expected much more from the 1st episode but oh well, still the show deserves a 4 😃
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
4 the starting was great
cant wait till teh jodis meet

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^yeah same here... Just waiting SaJan to meet. 😳