September 19th Mata Ki Chowki - Highlights (India)

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sorry folks – I didn't get the video until this morning to go through …

No recap – although you can remember that yesterday, we left the bad men chasing the pandit and that Vaishnavi is woken up hearing her father crying for help.

The pandit makes it back to his house and locks himself in.

Vaishnavi sees her diya losing the light when she is praying to Matarani

Her diya goes out.

The bad men enter with sticks and with their faces covered.

Pandit Vidhya Sagaaar asks who they are, and begs them to leave him alone.

The bad men beat the pandit.

Vaishnavi's diya can't be relit.  She knows that something is really wrong.

He bad men hit the pandit in the head, and he starts to bleed.  They leave.

SK is clapping his hands like a mad man and looking at the clock. 

Vaishnavi goes to SK and tells him that something has happened to her father, and she wants to calls him,

He tries to calm her down, but she wants to talk to her father.  She goes to call him.

SK wonders how Vaishnavi knows that something has happened to her father.

Vaishnavi calls her father crying.  No one is picking up at home.

At the same time, SK is calling the bad men, and they say that if the pandit lives, he will not be able to think, but just be able to breathe. 

Vaishnavi calls again and again, but no one is picking up at home – don't know why she doesn't just call Abdul!

CM and Moksh are coming down the stairs in the late of the night.  Vaishnavi runs to them.  She tells them that her father is not picking up, and she thinks something is wrong. 

BM catches SK on the phone, and asks who was on the phone?  He says it was work, and wants to know what his work has to do with Vaishnavi and the Pandit.  He says that for his family, he will do anything.  And, it's none of her business, and not to ask him any questions. 

She says that you brought Vaishnavi here, and I have no concern about her, but I have a concern about my son, and that is his wife.  I will do anything for my son's happiness.  Because of you, I lost one son.  If something happens with my son or his wife, I will forget that I am your wife, and I took any promises with you, and this is my promise!

CM is trying telling Vaishnavi to call someone else about her father.  She has Abdul's number. 

SK gets another text message from Yash saying that when Vaishnavi talks to her father, she will find out the truth, and if she doesn't find out from him, them I will tell her the truth about her.

SK wants to know how Yash knows everything that is happening in his house.  He knows that there is someone in the house who is telling him everything.  He has to keep an eye on Vaishnavi so that Yash can't tell her anything.

SK comes down the stairs, and Moksh sees him.  Vaishnavi says that her father is not picking up the phone. 

CM goes upstairs, and SK watches her. 

Vaishnavi wants to know where her father would have gone so late at night.  SK says he is probably sleeping and he can't hear the phone.

CM has tried the other number on her cell phone and got Abdul.  Vaishnavi tells Abdul to go and check on her father.

SK gets a call on his phone.  He goes to take the call.

CM sees his condition and wonders what is going on with him.

SK in his room tells the men to go back and make sure he is dead.  They say they are far away from the house, and it will be difficult to get back.  But, he insists that they have to do this otherwise, his plan will fail!

CM hears SK on the phone talking about what he has done.

Episode ends on CM's face!

Comments: another smashing Friday's episode!  Now CM has something against SK.  I am wondering if she will use it against him!!!

Please press the Thank You button!