~*~DOTW: Any Predictions?~*~

am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello And Welcome to yet Another Discussion Of The Week!😃
This week has been full of thrills there was a lot of suspense and a lot of suffering.
But it was yet another wonderfull week of Maayka and its already on the top 4th position of TRP's👏
Anyways lets get on with the questions😳
    Will Shabd be cought for the murder of the girl and is Mahi going to help him or are they going to seperate?
    Is Bua Ji ever going to leave or is this Soni's fate?
    Do you think Shabd should tell the truth and if he does that do you think that Mahi will believe him?
    Is Jeet going to marry Soni so that she wouldn't have to do all the things a widow does?
    All of Shabd's friends have been bad till now do you think the three friends will leave while Shabd gets cought?
  1. Do you have any predictions for the further track if yes then tell us or do you want something to happen in the future if yes then tell that too😃

So that was it for this week! Hope you enjoyed it and will be with us for the next week too😛

PS I got Viewbie's permission to make this topic😉
Edited by am_786 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1... Yes.... I think Mahi is going to help him.. But I  think Mahi didnt beleive him.. she will help him cause Mahi wants to save her husband not Shabd,,

2.....She will leave Infact she has to leave

3.. Yes He should tell the truth to Mahi and police.. But I dont think Mahi  will beleive him.. Bcoz already he told to mahi nothing happened .. and Mahi beleived him..

4..Yes I am 100% sure of it..

5...Sure..Those three are Bandars Gadhas..

6....last question I can not read , ....
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

1... Yes.... I think Mahi is going to help him.. But I  think Mahi didnt beleive him.. she will help him cause Mahi wants to save her husband not Shabd,,

2.....She will leave Infact she has to leave

3.. Yes He should tell the truth to Mahi and police.. But I dont think Mahi  will beleive him.. Bcoz already he told to mahi nothing happened .. and Mahi beleived him..

4..Yes I am 100% sure of it..

5...Sure..Those three are Bandars Gadhas..

6....last question I can not read , ....

Ive changed the color😊
XxkomalxX thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want angad bac...  :(