Users

Frequent Posters

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
woww ..di thnxxx ...can u say me in ur view which would be better one
Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey sara congrats on your first vm ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...Its awesome... luved it...i like the song n the scenes you have chosen are awesome too...can you plz tell me this song is from which movie.great song choice hun! you have done a good job.plz do make more...looking forward to your next vm.

Luv Gayani.
Edited by Anu*Gayani*Anu - 15 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu*Gayani*Anu

Hey sara congrats on your first vm ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...Its awesome... luved it...i like the song n the scenes you have chosen are awesome too...can you plz tell me this song is from which movie.great song choice hun! you have done a good job.plz do make more...looking forward to your next vm.

Luv Gayani.

haila anu di where were u๐Ÿ˜ฒ .............thnxx alot illsa y u film one min๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณhaan i got its from koi aap sa film
Edited by hip-hop - 15 years ago
ruexangel thumbnail
Hi sara, its rlly good, all scenes mathched well with the song , hard to believe its ur first๐Ÿ‘ rllyyy gd, plz do make more
~Rue
Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks alot dear...gosh i luv this song. well i was busy with my studies hun.so i was inactive on the forum for 3 weeks.but now i'm back.

@ sara: missed you all too hun...Thanks darling.

Luv Gayani.
Edited by Anu*Gayani*Anu - 15 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail
@ruexangel ..thnxx will make more soon @anu di: oh di ....ya ..i was just finking ..when had u left the forum..and i am shocked tht i missed one of my family member ..welcome bakuu di