Comic Relief: Jadoo, Emotions, Fashion and Jasoosi

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey ya'll πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...how are my peepz doing...ek dum mast i hope πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...it is wednesday...celebrate the middle of the week...for me it is a bitter sweet day...😭😭...it is my last day off...school starts tomorrow...fall quarter zindabad...yeah...right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i just all ...thinking about my books, parking pass ($90 😲)...haye...being a student is expensive ...

ok bohot hogaya complaining and whining...so how about we just get down to the fun and masti...and all the comedy...just a heads up...today...there wasnt one thing that as really funny...there were a few things that were funny...so i thought...why not talk about them all πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...ready...get set...goooooooooo πŸ˜‰

Jadoo:
i was watching the episode and the scene when prem is on the terrace (i think...khule hawa mein khada tha..so ill stick with terrace)...he was just looking up at the stars...our premeer mascots are back...the doves...(woot woot...i missed them...😳😳 but haila..doh missing hai πŸ˜•)...then comes heer...ill get to her later...but here are my issues...the MAGICAL moment...and no...its not premeer...was it just me or did anyone else notice the 6 wind chimes...😲😲😲...(ek hi kafi hai...yahaan toh 6...really...do you need that many to tell you it is windy that day πŸ˜†)...but i can get over that...you all know ekta goes overboard...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...what i just couldnt figure out...is...WHAT WERE THE HANGING ON πŸ˜•...i looked...and searched...but omg...those chimes were mounted to nothing...they were attached to the air! i know you hand them on strings but hello...those strings had to attach to something...like a roof!...there was nothing 😲😲...it was like ghosts were holding them up...πŸ˜†...and then...there was our magician prem...when heer came out in that dress (ill get to that one too)...he puts a coat over her shoulders...cute...totally chivalrous...😳😳😳...great call prem πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...but...that coat came out of nowhere....
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”...i was like 😲😲😲 prem...dilwaale se saath saath jadugar bhi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but then i realized...i was focusing on his face 😳😳😳 (shocker right...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but who can blame me, you know you were doing the same thing πŸ˜‰)...so i didnt see that the coat was over his arm...my bad

Fashion:
lets talk a little bit about heers western dress...hats off to heer for trying something that she isnt completely comfortable with...but haila...the chick was crying...😲😲...sure you do things to make your partner happy...but if it is causing you that much distress...dont do it...he will understand...(aur prem toh...haye...main marjawaan 😍)...but dear lord...when she called out "prem"...i was all 😲😲...she sounded so scared...i was like omg...calm down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...now...that dress...it was half cute...(the top half)...i liked the satin and the bow and stuff...it fit nicely...she looked good...but but but...the bottom half...that frock like feel...i almost expected to see tanu at the top of that dress...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (choti bachiyaan hi toh frocks pehne hai...koi meri tarha thodi naa hote hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• wore frocks til i was 10 )...if they had kept it plain and form fitting...i would have rocked...⭐️⭐️⭐️...now...the COLOR...what was up with that color...lime green...LIME GREEN...really...😲😲😲...so many colors in the world...so many colors of the rainbow...and leave it to them to find the most hideous one out there...lime green is not meant to be on clothes...(or nails for that matter......funny nail salon story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)...they could have picked violet, navy blue. black (after all, every girl needs a "little black dress" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...is it bad that i have 3? πŸ˜•)...but omg...lime green is great when it is sherbet...that you can eat...but on your clothes...no way...(if a stylist tries to get you into lime green or any "hot" color...it time to hire a new stylist πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

Emotions:
Prem...Prem...Prem...😍...prem ki bare main kya kahoon 😳😳😳...he is dreamy, hot and super cute...(omg that scene when he was walking in the hall to he looked hott and when he was talking to gayatri...haye haye 😳😳)...but my thing with prem today...was his face...he had so many emotions on his face...i couldnt help be laugh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...during the concert...he looked he was about to sh*t is pants πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...then it looked like he was thinking about running for the hills...it was like in his mind he was tinking..."to run or not to run, that is the question" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... (id say RUN...straight into my arms 😳😳😳)...he looked confused, lost, shocked and just blank at some times....πŸ˜†...love harshad for playing the emotions so nicely...but to watch...it was hilarious...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...at one point...the look on his face screamed...Mommy! "maa, mujeh bhacho...mujeh daar lag raha hai" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...(dont know about mommy, but jaz is totally there for you meri jaan...tu aaja...main hoon naa πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)...too funny...

Jasoosi:
well well well...heer is back to true ekta heroine form...as a pre-requisite...you must be able to cry at the drop of a hat, sacrifice you happiness for others and lie through your teeth to be a ekta star...(but then, all girls can cry at the drop of a hat if necessary...*ahem ahem*...papa se aachi support milti hai...saab kuch ke liyeh he says yes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) but another requirement is..........being a detective...heer was...when she went on the hunt for manmeets truth...then she got off of it...for a while...now she is back...(i knew it was too good to last )...so now we dont have just heer...we have detective sherlock HEER πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...iss ladki ka kya hoga...who knows...she ventures into some bhoot bangla type room (they need to get a duster and windex in there...no one did spring cleaning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...but then she gets to work with the jasoosi and the snooping and all that...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i think she needs to open a detective agency...that we we can all join...and ahem ahem...spy on prem...i mean watch out for prem πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ (is it just me or is kis desh a great place for jobs...any one unemployed please...feel free to apply πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

phew...that was a lot...main bohot bolti hoon naa...sorry to bore you all...but kya karoon...once i start...i just cant seem to stop ...looking forward to replies...

JAZ

ps: maybe...just maybe...one more comic relief...i have an idea im toying with πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Jaz,How u doing 1st talk about emotion u r write today Harshad had done a great job πŸ‘but his this xpression had taken my peaceful sleep.i will not able to sleep tonight.

&yes now about the fashion i dont knw Y the BT team always gave Heer the worst cloth to wear,i dont like tht lime green as well as the Blue salwar kamiz😑

Now about Jadoo,yes Prem knws magic as he done on all of as☺️but there was something for those chimes for sure but cant seen bcos of darkness&yes u r soooooo busy to see Prem's face that u didnt notice he was holding the coat frm the begining as if he knw tht frm b4 heer ll come wearing a weried Dress🀣🀣🀣
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
forgot to say about jasosi it was great πŸ‘πŸ‘our lady jasus is on her way,im with HeerπŸ˜‰&yes its really very sad tht u ll b busy with ur school 1ce again but hope u ll get time for us inshallah ll miss u
-Rani- thumbnail
u r so true..and they used MMs music for Premeer too..too too bad..uff..and when Harmann said..u can eat howmuch ever u want anyways we r not getting married..did he really mean it??I mean if so..then if he was to marry Meher then he would've told her not to eat??kya dialogues likhte hain..but CR makes the show hilarious so keep em coming!!
nrasheed thumbnail
well done...a great rendition on your part..πŸ‘β­οΈ... and i died laughing when you wrote Prem looked like he would almost Sh** his pants..🀣🀣🀣 and then him wanting his mommy...another classic point..🀣🀣 other then that i'd have to say that dress was atrocious, bows are out..and when i saw Heer i thought of a present wrapped up with a bow to boot..πŸ˜†was she presenting herself to him literally.. πŸ˜• that part was just uggg.....too uggg over done... hell the director charcoaled the whole scene if you as me it was gross..every part of it including prem putting that jacket on Heer..almost made me think that was his way of saying thanks but no thanks i'd rather pass..πŸ˜‰

P.S. being an adult is even more expensiveπŸ˜‰ but i wont bore you with the details... 
Edited by nrasheed - 15 years ago
ruexangel thumbnail
🀣Hilarious keep it up.
Lol 6 wind chimes!, & Who wear lime green frock?πŸ˜• that dress was really hideous!!! (but u dont have u have to cry lol, jus dont wear it if ur dt uncomfortable lol) (sorry if i hurt any1s feelings if they hve lime frock or hve cried over a dress😳) & omg! Prems expressions he's too cute, great acting from Harshad, it was toooooo funny man 🀣
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey jaz,

damn hilarious!!!!!!!! as usual!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

jadoo:
🀣
🀣
i died laughing at this!!!!! srsly!!!!! i din't think of da wat aspect of this question: "wat r they hangining to?"
coz i was pondering over other quests abt it........like:
1)why r they hanging....dat too 6???
2) where r they hanging.....was it a room?? terrace??balcony??

n ofcourse........our mascots!!!!! they raised one more qustion:
how cum they r alwayz in da middle of da room??

n last time we saw they r in prem's room!!!!!!!

like da chimes prem too was hanging in da middle air outside his window??? coz da birds r inside!!!!!!
or is it dat they follow prem whenever he meets heer????

as for fashion n emotions:

i neither liked da dress nor heer crying!!!!
exactly............y green....of dat shade of all???????????

n most importantly........wat do these ppl think??? wearing modern outfits implies wearing all da uncomfy stuff??? n y does all these types of scenes involve short resses n skimpy clothes???heer would luk gr8 in many western wears.......i just hate this typical school of thoughts abt such things!!!! these writers need to grow up!!!!!

prem........he will give dheer a compition in eye-popping today!!!!!!
he was restless.......n was on da verge of go!!!!!! the way he got tensed made me li'l apprehensive coz.....this sure is sum big dark secret!!!!!

n cuming to secrets.....i again have complaints!!!!.........y r all raaz's so typically established in cobweb rooms,big boxes,half hidden pics, n sum cloth or locket or sumthing....here it is giutar!!!

n gaya3 knows!!!!!!!! but does'nt want prem to tell heer!!! prem gives lecture abt not hiding things but hides one big secret!!!!! n da gal will appear later....n cause misunderstandings!!!! n as usual draggnig to eternity!!!!

jaasoosi:
ab sirf heer nahi.....rr bhi karega!!!! aur dheer ko bhi lagayega is kaam mein!!!!!
rr was so excited......he would definetly get hold of it b4 heer n threatens prem wid this!!!!!silly prem will oblige rr at his every dirty coditions.......n heer maate will cum 2 know later!!!!

ho...school shuru kal se!!!.......all da best!!!!! n yea......cum up wid da next 1 u r toying wid soon!!!!

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Jadoo:

~ The Doves are back but this time not in Prem's room but on the terrace... Answer one thing whenever Prem is alone in his room at night, there always seems to be Doves there, not that i have a problem with them... I LOVE THEM SOOO ADORABLE!!! But how many doves are there is that house... Wait a minute Jazzu, you didn't set into mission dove without me did you??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~ Jazzu this comes as a surprise to you... didn't you know that in the Juneja house EVERYTHING is possible... the 6 wind chimes were actually being held by ghost... or maybe there are more doves somewhere above and the wind chimes are attached to me... God knows how those are hanging...
~ The coat 🀣 im with you on that... i was like where did that come from... thought that maybe there was a magical invisible coat rack and then waaallllaaaaa pesto.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† focusing on face too, didn't see it... can't blame a girl for staring right πŸ˜‰ but he was such gentlemen with a coat and dress... aahhhhh Heer don't wear something your not comfortable in!!!!

Fashion:
Yep everyone needs a black dress πŸ˜‰ but one thing that bugs me is, what is Ektaji's definition of western clothes... someone plz answer.... i wear a lot a western clothes but hell i don't feel that uncomfortable and western clothing arent always about reviling skin... BUT our Heer did look beautiful (im ignoring the color 🀒 bad enough to blind a person, who needs light at night, that dress is enough) but the top of the dress, the way she was holding it looked like she was holding a towel that is about to fall to the ground...
When Prem first saw her, i thought he looked p***ed

Emotions:
Prem...Prem...Prem...😍
😍😍😍 I know right
"to run or not to run, that is the question" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... (id say RUN...straight into my arms 😳😳😳) 🀣 nooooo run for the hills and get sweaty.....
At the concert it looked like Prem needed to go to the toilet but didn't know how to tell Heer... πŸ‘Remarkable man, the amount of emotion Prem gave today was just amazing... and the award for best emotion displayed within one episode goes tooooo.... PREM πŸ‘

Jasoosi:
Ekta's female actor and detective work don't mix in one bowl i think.... they are not good at all...
Heer is a watering can... whenever water is needed just go to Heer and switch her on... oh god that girl as never ending tears.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but tears with fathers/brothers works like a charms.....

Jaz your going back to school tomorrow soo good luck with that....
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lian

Hi Jaz,How u doing 1st talk about emotion u r write today Harshad had done a great job πŸ‘but his this xpression had taken my peaceful sleep.i will not able to sleep tonight. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he has stolen your neend has he...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...he did look mighty dreamy in the last scene 😳😳...dont mind if i drool a little 😍...πŸ˜‰

&yes now about the fashion i dont knw Y the BT team always gave Heer the worst cloth to wear,i dont like tht lime green as well as the Blue salwar kamiz😑 yeah...i didnt mention it...but that blue and red suit was also a blunder...talk about fashion disaster...besides...they really need to go to other colors for heer...enough with the pink already

Now about Jadoo,yes Prem knws magic as he done on all of as☺️but there was something for those chimes for sure but cant seen bcos of darkness&yes u r soooooo busy to see Prem's face that u didnt notice he was holding the coat frm the begining as if he knw tht frm b4 heer ll come wearing a weried Dress🀣🀣🀣  omg...haila...prem professor ke saath saath...psychic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ahem ahem...im first in line for him to read my hand πŸ˜›
forgot to say about jasosi it was great πŸ‘πŸ‘our lady jasus is on her way,im with HeerπŸ˜‰&yes its really very sad tht u ll b busy with ur school 1ce again but hope u ll get time for us inshallah ll miss u yaar...im so depressed...i start another 10weeks of torture at school...😭😭😭...now if get cute guys in my class...i think i can manage πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ranrags

u r so true..and they used MMs music for Premeer too..too too bad..uff..and when Harmann said..u can eat howmuch ever u want anyways we r not getting married..did he really mean it??I mean if so..then if he was to marry Meher then he would've told her not to eat??kya dialogues likhte hain..but CR makes the show hilarious so keep em coming!!

haye tauba...i didnt notice that...but omg...🀒...a BAD CALL for sure 🀒🀒🀒...what ever happened to kisna...i liked that background score...😳😳😳...harman ke toh baath hi maat karo...😑😑😑...he really infuriates me...his attitude was so...uff...he was like..its ok if you eat since we r only friends...🀬...i wanted to smack him...thanks for linking my CR πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nrasheed

well done...a great rendition on your part..πŸ‘β­οΈ... and i died laughing when you wrote Prem looked like he would almost Sh** his pants..🀣🀣🀣 lol...i wasnt sure if it was appropriate but i thought why not...someone will get a kick out of it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... and then him wanting his mommy...another classic point..🀣🀣 other then that i'd have to say that dress was atrocious, bows are out..and when i saw Heer i thought of a present wrapped up with a bow to boot..πŸ˜†was she presenting herself to him literally.. πŸ˜• that part was just uggg.....too uggg over done... hell the director charcoaled the whole scene if you as me it was gross..every part of it including prem putting that jacket on Heer..almost made me think that was his way of saying thanks but no thanks i'd rather pass..πŸ˜‰ omg...you are so right...except...presents are wrapped much nicer and those bows are so much prettier πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but yeah...that scene was over done...heer was crying...it gave the feeling that she was forced and sold and prem was waiting for her...and then...the whole "thanks but no thanks"...yeah...totally...i was a bit πŸ˜‘😑 at prem...but i dont know...it was an unnecessary scene πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

P.S. being an adult is even more expensiveπŸ˜‰ but i wont bore you with the details... oh im sure it is...but then at least you have full time job...i barely work part time...have no health benefits at the moment...and school is getting more expensive and gas...omg...i commute to school...an hour each way...gas is not cheap 😭😭

Originally posted by: ruexangel

🀣Hilarious keep it up. thank u ji πŸ˜³

Lol 6 wind chimes!, & Who wear lime green frock?πŸ˜• that dress was really hideous!!! (but u dont have u have to cry lol, jus dont wear it if ur dt uncomfortable lol) (sorry if i hurt any1s feelings if they hve lime frock or hve cried over a dress😳) & omg! Prems expressions he's too cute, great acting from Harshad, it was toooooo funny man 🀣 omg...if someone really had a lime green dress and cried to wear it...omg...😲😲😲...they need serious fashion help...colors like that do no belong in you closet...i mean come...the '80 passed 20 yrs ago...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: thephworld

hey jaz, hallo dost πŸ˜ƒ

damn hilarious!!!!!!!! as usual!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ i try...i try...πŸ˜ƒ

jadoo:
🀣
🀣
i died laughing at this!!!!! srsly!!!!! i din't think of da wat aspect of this question: "wat r they hangining to?"
coz i was pondering over other quests abt it........like:
1)why r they hanging....dat too 6???
2) where r they hanging.....was it a room?? terrace??balcony??
see...you can never say ektas shows dont stimulate our minds...it gets us thinking...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but yeah...6 was 5 too many...i for one often find wind chimes annoying at times...especially on a windy day πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...and yeah...where were they...they were some place...most ppl dont have in their houses πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

n ofcourse........our mascots!!!!! they raised one more qustion:
how cum they r alwayz in da middle of da room??

n last time we saw they r in prem's room!!!!!!!

like da chimes prem too was hanging in da middle air outside his window??? coz da birds r inside!!!!!!
or is it dat they follow prem whenever he meets heer????
dont know what the birds are up to...the last time...there were two inside but then there was also 2 outside...so there were 4...aab there are 2...baki dono ka kya hua ...we need to go search for the missing mascots...lol...they remind me of...the song "tu jahaan, main wahaan...sang sang yun chaloon tere jaise tera asmaan"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...weird to place a song a prem and the birds πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
as for fashion n emotions:

i neither liked da dress nor heer crying!!!!
exactly............y green....of dat shade of all???????????

n most importantly........wat do these ppl think??? wearing modern outfits implies wearing all da uncomfy stuff??? n y does all these types of scenes involve short resses n skimpy clothes???heer would luk gr8 in many western wears.......i just hate this typical school of thoughts abt such things!!!! these writers need to grow up!!!!!
yup yup...that is for sure...i mean would a pair of jeans and a cute top really kill them...or even a nice dress...one that goes past the knees and is not slutty! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i mean...i live in the US and i dont not dress like that...no one does unless you go clubbing...and heer...clubbing...🀣...funny joke πŸ˜‰

prem........he will give dheer a compition in eye-popping today!!!!!!
he was restless.......n was on da verge of go!!!!!! the way he got tensed made me li'l apprehensive coz.....this sure is sum big dark secret!!!!!

n cuming to secrets.....i again have complaints!!!!.........y r all raaz's so typically established in cobweb rooms,big boxes,half hidden pics, n sum cloth or locket or sumthing....here it is giutar!!!

n gaya3 knows!!!!!!!! but does'nt want prem to tell heer!!! prem gives lecture abt not hiding things but hides one big secret!!!!! n da gal will appear later....n cause misunderstandings!!!! n as usual draggnig to eternity!!!!
yaar...that is like a staple of indian soaps...every house has a secret room...that is shackled and locked up...no one ever goes there...it is the dirtiest place on earth...yet it is the biggest deal in the world πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...and now the chaase begins...prem/gayatri hiding the secret...heer beginning to uncover it...and then its like tom and jerry...cat and mouse...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...wake me up with something interesting is on...like DJ#2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jaasoosi:
ab sirf heer nahi.....rr bhi karega!!!! aur dheer ko bhi lagayega is kaam mein!!!!!
rr was so excited......he would definetly get hold of it b4 heer n threatens prem wid this!!!!!silly prem will oblige rr at his every dirty coditions.......n heer maate will cum 2 know later!!!!
yup...deep, dark secrets of the past makes for great blackmail material......so that just means we can look forward to prem being torn between the secret and heer...problems will arise...misunderstandings.... same old...same old...the jasoos gang of kis desh...how great

ho...school shuru kal se!!!.......all da best!!!!! n yea......cum up wid da next 1 u r toying wid soon!!!!
hmm...still thinking...too lazy...saving brain power for school πŸ˜†

JAZ