Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
To Nihal's queries, Dheer replies, doing this and that with his hair, that he was in the office............ummm, Dheer, beauty parlour would have been more convincing, and if you had said for hair treatment.....then nobody would ever point at your credibility๐Ÿ˜Š. But as we are we, and Juneja and Mann's are Juneja and Mann's, so they bought it happily๐Ÿ˜•. Nihal said that maybe he took someone else as Dheer in the darkness......seriously, what do you think it originally was, a Zombie?! Lallu is back showing his gigantic teeth.....

Dheer gets up and goes to a corner.....to talk with RR secretly....I think room would have been more private....but WTH! He says that something has to be done about this Nihal......and asks RR to check on Nihal.............Dheer takes his english classes from Lallu, when he said Check, it so sounded like stake.......or have I gone deaf from hearing lallu sing consequtively for two day?๐Ÿ˜•

Meher is eating with such pleasure and satisfaction as if humans have only this one thing to do on earth. KJ comes and asks her what she is eating......Meher replies 'modak'. Then KJ has her attack of vulgarity and with a breathless voice and really disgusting body language she asks Meher to not eat sweets as Meher's weight will cause her to-be-husbad to run away. Harman makes his entry and says that he has no problem with Meher's eating. Meher hungrily eats a modak and starts coughing....KJ goes to bring water for her. Harman tells Meher that she can eat as much as she wants as they are not going to marry. Really Harman????? You double-standard moron............if you were to marry her then she couldnt have eaten???? Now that you are not marrying her she can eat as much as possible?!๐Ÿ˜ก Learn something from your Dad......he keeps on feeding your mom sweets devoid of her alarming weight...............๐Ÿ‘

KJ goes to Heer and implants it on her mind to wear a modern dress. Here Prem is standing somewhere.....argueably his room or balcony........there are six windchimes in this weird room and two doves as usual......Heer comes wearing a shining green short dress......Prem looked at her.....went upto her and said to her that when she will wear such dress from her heart he will watch her......but as for now, she can go and change. He puts his coat on her and wipes her tear...........Seriously, even if you are uncomfortable, who cries wearing a dress??? That was so tacky.....but it is just my opinion.......I know all of you liked it a lot.......but this is my least liked scene of Premeer...............btw, mere rang mein rang ne wali was the song played on the background.๐Ÿ˜•

Then all of the youngsters along with KJ arrives at RR's so-called surprise party..............who was the party surprise for???? The Juneja's knew beforehand that they had to attend RR's surprise party....RR knew he was throwing a party...........was it a surprise for Veera??? And while trying to surprise her they forgot to bring her at the last minute....she wasnt there anywhere....now, this is a nice surprise, I say. The chipmunks came along with Nihaal and Dheer......now this is the perfect group.....full of scary species. Anyway, it's robbies concert.......and he jumps here and there and sings with various voices...........now thats what you call versatile singer. And all the female dancers are almost on him......KJ looks like she would have gotten heaven if she was on Robbie..........and Prem looks as if he was in hell. He was on verge of tears and later his eyes popped out watching the concert. Cant blame Prem..........I was mourning while watching the jumping and all..................Harman on the other hand was dreaming how he would look in Robbie's shoe...........he was guffawing.....

After the fortunate end of Robbie's dancing..........Robbie goes to Prem and tels him that he used to study in college with Prem and Prem used to sit beside his special friend...........I mean even Prem knows who he studied with and who he sat with.........or NOT..........as Prem denies and takes Heer with him back to home. A flabbergastedly excited RR asks Robbie what's up.....and Robbie tell him about Prem's special friend Sanjana...........RR gets excited at this new revelation. Behind, the female journalists was line maroing with the security instead of trying to fight them back to take Robbie's interview.

Prem comes to home and asks Heer to leave him alone for a while. Heer heeds him......and Prem goes to a room where there are spider webs......you know, the full on, raaz type rooms. But, two questions......one, how long have the Juneja's been staying here that the room is this dirty...and how come no body bothers to clean it as it looks a an easy-to-clean room.....question two...coming in a while.

So Prem opens a cupboard and takes out a cartoon box...........and watches the guitar, saxophone, some pics and green bangles. The BT are that poor that they cant even afford new set of bangles???? Passing this same one from Gayatri to Heer and now Sanjana. So second question...............do BT seriously want to make us believe that Prem carried this good-for-nothing box from Canada to India and made this room up just for his secrets to be safe??????

Prem goes out keeping his secrets....wide open.....neither he locked the door, nor the cupboard. He goes to meet Gullu to inform her about this past haunting him back track.......Gullu sonsoles him and when Prem says that he wants to tell all this to Heer.....Gullu asked him not to and gave the stupidest reason that could be thought of for her advice. Spoken truly like Lallu's wife........btw, the way she spoke about Sanjana and the past...it seemed like she wa dead......but we know BT too well to buy the fact that BT would kill any character which can bring twist.

Heer easily goes into the room and gets hold of the box. She sees the guitar having Sanjana's name and sees a pic. It had Prem wearing a head band........๐Ÿ˜† and Sanjana....with her eyes visible only throught the tiny ray of light.

~~~~No offence to anyone about the Premeer scene or Robbie's concert. There are strictly my opinion.

Luv
Mels

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
melissa!  hey.  i haven't seen the show - just scrambling to get to school - and logged in (as usual) to check for the case.  ๐Ÿ˜†  'll get back to this if and once i've seen the show. 

(d'you know how difficult it is not to read something when you reply to it?  wish i think have this stooopid thing 'bout not reading  'bout a show before seeing it... but what the hey.  see ya.)

oh! and to say, i hope your leg's better?  take care. bye.
Edited by estee - 15 years ago
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

To Nihal's queries, Dheer replies, doing this and that with his hair, that he was in the office............ummm, Dheer, beauty parlour would have been more convincing, and if you had said for hair treatment.....then nobody would ever point at your credibility๐Ÿ˜Š. But as we are we, and Juneja and Mann's are Juneja and Mann's, so they bought it happily๐Ÿ˜•. Nihal said that maybe he took someone else as Dheer in the darkness......seriously, what do you think it originally was, a Zombie?! Lallu is back showing his gigantic teeth.....

And he also said...u must have been mistaken coz many ppl hav my kind of hairstyle these days coz its in fashion!!! Like WTH?? the only species i've seen with that kinda hair is vampires.๐Ÿคข

KJ goes to Heer and implants it on her mind to wear a modern dress. Here Prem is standing somewhere.....argueably his room or balcony........there are six windchimes in this weird room and two doves as usual......Heer comes wearing a shining green short dress......Prem looked at her.....went upto her and said to her that when she will wear such dress from her heart he will watch her......but as for now, she can go and change. He puts his coat on her and wipes her tear...........Seriously, even if you are uncomfortable, who cries wearing a dress??? That was so tacky.....but it is just my opinion.......I know all of you liked it a lot.......but this is my least liked scene of Premeer...............btw, mere rang mein rang ne wali was the song played on the background.๐Ÿ˜•
The room was weird....the doves were sitting right in the middle of it๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•i thought the part where Prem tells her to go change was cute๐Ÿ˜ณbut seriously...who CRIES when they wear something they dont like?๐Ÿ˜•

Then all of the youngsters along with KJ arrives at RR's so-called surprise party..............who was the party surprise for???? The Juneja's knew beforehand that they had to attend RR's surprise party....RR knew he was throwing a party...........was it a surprise for Veera??? And while trying to surprise her they forgot to bring her at the last minute....she wasnt there anywhere....now, this is a nice surprise, I say. The chipmunks came along with Nihaal and Dheer......now this is the perfect group.....full of scary species. Anyway, it's robbies concert.......and he jumps here and there and sings with various voices...........now thats what you call versatile singer. And all the female dancers are almost on him......KJ looks like she would have gotten heaven if she was on Robbie..........and Prem looks as if he was in hell. He was on verge of tears and later his eyes popped out watching the concert. Cant blame Prem..........I was mourning while watching the jumping and all..................Harman on the other hand was dreaming how he would look in Robbie's shoe...........he was guffawing.....
Missed that part....and by the looks of it im glad i did.๐Ÿคข

After the fortunate end of Robbie's dancing..........Robbie goes to Prem and tels him that he used to study in college with Prem and Prem used to sit beside his special friend...........I mean even Prem knows who he studied with and who he sat with.........or NOT..........as Prem denies and takes Heer with him back to home. A flabbergastedly excited RR asks Robbie what's up.....and Robbie tell him about Prem's special friend Sanjana...........RR gets excited at this new revelation. Behind, the female journalists was line maroing with the security instead of trying to fight them back to take Robbie's interview.
this scene was just plain stupid....robbie fought his way through the journalists and go talk 2 Prem as though it was his life's ultimate mission to tell him abt sanjana.and HOW exactly Prem and Robbie studied in the same coll beats me coz Prem lived in Canada all his life and also IMO Robbie looks atleast 10yrs older than him.

So Prem opens a cupboard and takes out a cartoon box...........and watches the guitar, saxophone, some pics and green bangles. The BT are that poor that they cant even afford new set of bangles???? Passing this same one from Gayatri to Heer and now Sanjana. So second question...............do BT seriously want to make us believe that Prem carried this good-for-nothing box from Canada to India and made this room up just for his secrets to be safe??????
makes no sense. just no damn sense.he stole Heer's bangles....AND Kareena's guitar frm Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Prem goes out keeping his secrets....wide open.....neither he locked the door, nor the cupboard. He goes to meet Gullu to inform her about this past haunting him back track.......Gullu sonsoles him and when Prem says that he wants to tell all this to Heer.....Gullu asked him not to and gave the stupidest reason that could be thought of for her advice. Spoken truly like Lallu's wife........btw, the way she spoke about Sanjana and the past...it seemed like she wa dead......but we know BT too well to buy the fact that BT would kill any character which can bring twist.
Stupid gaya3. just last week Prem gave Heer a whole 5 min long bhashan of how they shld tell each other everything and never hide anything and now he cant decide whether to tell her or not?๐Ÿ˜•gaya3 go play cheap romance with ur lallu and leave Prem alone.

Heer easily goes into the room and gets hold of the box. She sees the guitar having Sanjana's name and sees a pic. It had Prem wearing a head band........๐Ÿ˜† and Sanjana....with her eyes visible only throught the tiny ray of light.
๐Ÿ˜†The photographer shld get an award.Really. Prem looked nice i thought๐Ÿ˜ณCould hardly see the girl though. I guess we werent suppsed to till thurs anyway.

~~~~No offence to anyone about the Premeer scene or Robbie's concert. There are strictly my opinion.

Luv
Mels

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Gr8 analysis!! was laughin all through๐Ÿ˜†

~~Huzie~~
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

hi mel,
first vibs n now u!!! i'm gonna bug u too!!>:) watever!!! very nice analysis of a very bad show of 2day!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

dat family really amuses me!!!! they buy every lame story n every tall tale.....but never da truth even if it shouts on their faces....dat 'i'm da truth'.....n wat a bunch of sheeps!!! lallu bought dheer's story then da rest followed!!!

Dheer gets up and goes to a corner.....to talk with RR secretly....I think room would have been more private....but WTH! He says that something has to be done about this Nihal......and asks RR to check on Nihal.............Dheer takes his english classes from Lallu, when he said Check, it so sounded like stake.......or have I gone deaf from hearing lallu sing consequtively for two day?๐Ÿ˜•
don't worry!!! u atleast heard wat he said......but me....could'nt catch a word of his... except 'nihaal' sumwhere in btw!!! it cums down to three now.....two who i can hear(dj n dj#2).....but can't understand and one i neither can hear nor understand!!!

Meher is eating with such pleasure and satisfaction as if humans have only this one thing to do on earth. KJ comes and asks her what she is eating......Meher replies 'modak'. Then KJ has her attack of vulgarity and with a breathless voice and really disgusting body language she asks Meher to not eat sweets as Meher's weight will cause her to-be-husbad to run away. Harman makes his entry and says that he has no problem with Meher's eating. Meher hungrily eats a modak and starts coughing....KJ goes to bring water for her. Harman tells Meher that she can eat as much as she wants as they are not going to marry. Really Harman????? You double-standard moron............if you were to marry her then she couldnt have eaten???? Now that you are not marrying her she can eat as much as possible?!๐Ÿ˜ก Learn something from your Dad......he keeps on feeding your mom sweets devoid of her alarming weight...............๐Ÿ‘
hahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!very well said!!!n yea...meher was having da time of her life eating!!! n dat dj#2 ranted abt meher's weight....in her hinglish.....i thoght meher would cry or sumthing.....but she was all smiles!!!! n then kj talked abt......sumthing abt funeral water instead of mineral water n left.....n god!!! harman!!! u said it perfectly well!!! n y was he tagging 'dost' at da end of his sentence??matlab nikhal jaayegi toh ye meher ko dhekhegaa bhi nahi.....n this stupid was grinning at him!!!

KJ goes to Heer and implants it on her mind to wear a modern dress. Here Prem is standing somewhere.....argueably his room or balcony........there are six windchimes in this weird room and two doves as usual
u counted them??๐Ÿ˜†i don't understand this!!! six chimes y??n wat's up wid da doves alwayz present there....n their every night-time talk under sky.... is a full moon one??? have u seen da size of da moon??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
......Heer comes wearing a shining green short dress......Prem looked at her.....went upto her and said to her that when she will wear such dress from her heart he will watch her......but as for now, she can go and change. He puts his coat on her and wipes her tear...........Seriously, even if you are uncomfortable, who cries wearing a dress??? That was so tacky.....but it is just my opinion.......I know all of you liked it a lot.......but this is my least liked scene of Premeer...............btw, mere rang mein rang ne wali was the song played on the background.๐Ÿ˜•
i join ur club!!!! i neither liked da dress nor her crying!!! n y is it dat if u have to wear an western outfit it is alawyzz small n skimpy?? i hate this view of things!!! these ppl who write all this need to grow up n leave da 19th century school they r in!!!

Then all of the youngsters along with KJ arrives at RR's so-called surprise party..............who was the party surprise for???? The Juneja's knew beforehand that they had to attend RR's surprise party....RR knew he was throwing a party...........was it a surprise for Veera??? And while trying to surprise her they forgot to bring her at the last minute....she wasnt there anywhere....now, this is a nice surprise, I say. The chipmunks came along with Nihaal and Dheer......now this is the perfect group.....full of scary species. Anyway, it's robbies concert.......and he jumps here and there and sings with various voices...........now thats what you call versatile singer. And all the female dancers are almost on him......KJ looks like she would have gotten heaven if she was on Robbie๐Ÿคฃ he is indeed very versatile!!!! n was it his concert.....if yes then it is very small n short 1!!!! if it is a party then....it was made to luk like a concert!!! it ended up being neither...watever it was!!!!!!!!!
n even i din't get da purpose of calling it a surprise party when it is surprise for no one!!!! ha well if u count prem....who got an unpleasent surprise!!!!! but totally unintended!!! mayb rr started organizing shows too.....but calling them surprise party??

.........and Prem looks as if he was in hell. He was on verge of tears and later his eyes popped out watching the concert. Cant blame Prem..........I was mourning while watching the jumping and all..................Harman on the other hand was dreaming how he would look in Robbie's shoe...........he was guffawing.....
i know!!!! i thought prem was crying!!!! he luked soooooooo tensen as if  this is da last place on da earth he'd ever want 2 b!!!! heer was all enjoying......n meher was blank!!!
After the fortunate end of Robbie's dancing..........Robbie goes to Prem and tels him that he used to study in college with Prem and Prem used to sit beside his special friend...........I mean even Prem knows who he studied with and who he sat with.........or NOT..........as Prem denies and takes Heer with him back to home. A flabbergastedly excited RR asks Robbie what's up.....and Robbie tell him about Prem's special friend Sanjana...........RR gets excited at this new revelation. Behind, the female journalists was line maroing with the security instead of trying to fight them back to take Robbie's interview.yea....rr was totally excited abt it......n obviously he's gonna find out who is it?? n wat is it all abt???....he'll surely take da pleasure of creating problems coz of this!!!i really don't want this to b dragged forever!!! these secret pasts......r a pain!!!! now rr will b like 'i knoe ,i know ur raaz'.....i'm bugged wid this raaz word!!! n he'll go on.....which only prem n gaya3 would understand!!!! we viewrs n heer n others r left at sea!!! do we need to go thru all this?? heck no!!!!!
Prem comes to home and asks Heer to leave him alone for a while. Heer heeds him......and Prem goes to a room where there are spider webs......you know, the full on, raaz type rooms. But, two questions......one, how long have the Juneja's been staying here that the room is this dirty...and how come no body bothers to clean it as it looks a an easy-to-clean room.....question two...coming in a while.this is a logical question....n logic n bt does'nt go together!!! so sorry can't answer it!!! n i have sum more ques here!!! n wat a typical raaz scene....y r all da raaz's supoosed 2 b in these kind of rooms wid cobwebs n dirt??? n dat too in sum boxes??? y does every raaz involve an unclear photograph??? n sumother prop???
idk!!!! n thanks...i was thinking whether those bangles r da same1's......heer already does'nt have gud clothes....n her accesories r being stolen too!!!! n how many times till today has prem bothered to enter da room n luk at these stuff???.....n if he 'is' supposed to forget all this wat's da point of carrying all this??does he know sumthing like this gonna happen which'll make him open all this box???
Prem goes out keeping his secrets....wide open.....neither he locked the door, nor the cupboard. He goes to meet Gullu to inform her about this past haunting him back track.......Gullu sonsoles him and when Prem says that he wants to tell all this to Heer.....Gullu asked him not to and gave the stupidest reason that could be thought of for her advice. Spoken truly like Lallu's wife........btw, the way she spoke about Sanjana and the past...it seemed like she wa dead......but we know BT too well to buy the fact that BT would kill any character which can bring twist.ditto!!!!!! n she should'nt have stopped prem!!! but again....how will bt leave us??? for misunderstandings sake.....truth won't cum out now!!!!! then y was prem made to give a long bashan to heer abt not hiding things etc......i just detest this...always...empty words!!!!!!!!!
n yea......this sanjana will b back sooner or later!!!!! i see a bigggggggg dragfest ahead!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜•

Heer easily goes into the room and gets hold of the box. She sees the guitar having Sanjana's name and sees a pic. It had Prem wearing a head band........๐Ÿ˜† and Sanjana....with her eyes visible only throught the tiny ray of light.omg mel!!!! u caught on so much from da pic??? all i saw was half of a pic in darkness n a pair of eyes!!!!! prem wearing a headband??? he was in a band or wat in his coll?? n guitar has her name??? ohhhhh......it seems prem too liked this gal in da past!!!!!

same wid me......
it was hilarious........gr8 job!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

Luv
Mels

Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago