Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

^

yeah lots of deepika.....tashu where are u....

neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol..
maya reminded me of bigg boss lol
so now im watchin tht..hence im sooo slow
friends_rock thumbnail

^

oh coolll...i have nothing to do..so i am gona get back to sleeep..... πŸ˜†

bye anku dii,tashu,maya, and neha!

CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
πŸ˜† This FC hasnt been murdered yet?? kya ho kya gaya hai sabko???
hmmm.....page 144....lolzzz.....I think that I'm the only one alive here right now.....what do i do???
CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

OMG wow those scans are gorgeous!!!

AH Tashu I hate you!! I cant grill you! I'm so busy now dammit...urgh😑

Oink! OInk!!! 🀣 Arey Why HATE me?? MEINE kya kiya??
Tu busy hai....Is mein mera koi haath nahin......
Bin BAdal Ke Barsaat....LMAOoooo.....hahahahahahhahahahaha
anyhoo, hope u're doing good hun....Busy with school I guess...
Dont worry....u can grill me anytime u want πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: friends_rock

tashu did u hear that song i told u from FASHION???

Yes, I did Hira....πŸ˜• but I dont know if I like the song yet...because the music was really distracting...loved the woman's voice dho....maybe it'll slowly grow on me....anywayz, thanks for recommending.....😳
I am pretty psyched about the movie......it's Madhur Bhandarkar after all....Shud be good...atleast i hope so
friends_rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: kim_02

Yes, I did Hira....πŸ˜• but I dont know if I like the song yet...because the music was really distracting...loved the woman's voice dho....maybe it'll slowly grow on me....anywayz, thanks for recommending.....😳
I am pretty psyched about the movie......it's Madhur Bhandarkar after all....Shud be good...atleast i hope so

yes tashu i heard it yesturday,.same thought on the song..but loved the female voice and the male voice.....u have to hear song thrice to like it...and yes cant wait for this movie.its going to be awesome...madhur bhandarkar is an excellent filmaker!
Edited by friends_rock - 15 years ago
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi there Hira! how many hours do you sleep dear...😡

Deepika's in Delhi!
25 Sep 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN

Humne bola tha na? That Deepika Padukone will be here in Delhi to shoot for Imtiaz Ali's untitled film? Well, she's is here and is doing just that. Deepika arrived on Sunday.

And she has a nine-day shooting schedule in Delhi. She has already shot her part at Red Fort, Purana Quila, the Gurudwara behind Humayun's tomb, near Ina Market and Mehrauli. She's got two days of shooting at the Lodhi Gardens and the Ashok Hotel left.

Deepika looked relaxed and happy, and asked our lensman if we'd been there on other days of shooting too. And since Delhiites are a part of many scenes, people came by clicking for Deepika and Imtiaz's photos. "The rain has spoilt some of our plans, and shooting has been delayed more than once," revealed a unit member, adding, "People asked us if we could take pictures of themselves with Imtiaz and Deepika. She changed her dress thrice today." The dress we have (in the pic) is the last one. Also, Deepika doesn't forget those she loves even when working. She managed to select a gift (for whom, Deepika?) in one of the shops(birthday gift?). Then, she sat with Imtiaz, who began to explain the next scene to her.

And now, we've got more starry news for you. Saif Ali Khan, who along with Dinesh Vijan (Illuminati Films pvt ltd), is the producer of Imtiaz's film, will be in town shortly. Saif is currently shooting in Srinagar. As we'd told you before, Kareena will also be in Delhi this week to meet sis Karisma. So with Bebo here, can Saif be far behind?

There are 3 new picsof Deepika...I don't know how to post(i have become a πŸ€‘ of F.C.)

this is the link..

var imgid = '3521928';var capt = 'Deepika Padukone (TOI photo) More Pics';var cnt='1'; var ttl='Deepika Padukone'; var b1=""; if(cnt > 1){ b1 = ''; } var b2 = '
'+ capt +'
'; bellyad.innerHTML = b2 + b1;
friends_rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

hi there Hira! how many hours do you sleep dear...😡

anku di becuz of ramadan sleeping hours all shifted....πŸ˜†
 and thanko for the artilce... gift for whom?duh we know for whom it isπŸ˜†?wonder kya liye hoga?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.

btw i couldnt open the other two pics...jus saw the grey shirt one....
she has to shoot at two place more right?πŸ˜•
Edited by friends_rock - 15 years ago
d3si thumbnail
I dont knw why i cant post the pics that came along with the article that u guys are talking abt..but here are the links:
http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?photoid=3490403
http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?photoid=3490407
sorry guys!!
Edited by d3si - 15 years ago
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^^^ thanks d3si!πŸ˜ƒ

guys the HI blitz scans are put up on the deepika-padukone site..

but mine are so much better! 

I will be glad to do some again!

Tashooo,hi there..got up haan! I have to go yaar.

I have lined up some qs to ask you tomorrow..some slightly wicked ones!

Bye