Comic Relief: The BALD and The Mirchi!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hello fellow KDMHMD-ians πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...ki haal hai...happy tuesday to you all...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...how was everyones monday...good i hope...lets get straight to business...i have LOTS to say today πŸ˜›πŸ˜› (then again...when do i not 😳)

today...i honestly thought that id look for something other than DJ#2...but sadly...that chick really had me rolling on todays episode...every scene she was in...i was πŸ˜†...no joke ppl...no joke at all πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

one small correction i think we have to make is that she is KJ not DJ...but dont know about you all...i like the name DJ#2 for her...what say people...KJ ya DJ#2 πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

alright...lets get to it...chick is certainly another namuna...she fits in perfectly in the zoo a la juneja πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...in fact...her wackness...makes the other inhabitants of juneja zoo look civilized...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...keeping with the theme of education...apparently...ms. mrichi...needs not only english lessons but also...hindi lessons......man...i need more staff...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...feel free to apply... (the bribe, i mean fee...to get in...lesson plans or...pictures...2...of harshad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

first of...when she walked in...meher bumped into her...and omg...that chick went spinning...i was all  😲😲😲...she looked like a top of something...someone grabbed her mundi and gave her one good spin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....what was that...πŸ˜•  (sammu...was that you...i think it was πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...you invisible hand πŸ˜†)

and yeah...her name...her name is THE kuljeet...apparently...even she classifies herself as a thing and not a person...i think her favorite word is "the"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she doesnt even use it properly....and she likes adding "s" to everything...good luck"S"...really...that is just stupid...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...she is one of those typical desi fobs who think they were born to speak english but in all reality...can maybe...MAYBE get one sentence out without grammatical errors....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...take "who is you" as exhibit #1 (we should introduce ourselves in her terms...ill go first..."who is me? i is the jaz πŸ˜‰...now is the your turns" πŸ˜†)

her hindi is no better..."maine toh aapko kitna kiya hai" 😲...translated into english...she DID lallu a lot...😲😲😲...the entire family burst out into laughter...as im sure you all did too...even biji in the back was laughing...shame shame biji...naughty mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...gayatri was like who the F are you...omg... if you notice preet...he is like huh what is going on...bechara baacha looks lost
(preet, not to worry...im sure i have teachers who are more than willing to explain that joke to you...on a one on one session...any takers πŸ˜›) ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was hilarious...then the whole "tv pe chadke tv dekhte hai"...prem was like baitke...see...professor prem hard at work...

but i have to say...that first scene was definitely the scene of the day... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...DJ#2 really gave us a lot to smile about because she brought out such great expressions from the actors...first there was ullu...or should i say monkey ullu...scratching his head...did you all see that...i swear...i did a double take because it looked like a monkey arm was scratching his head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it was too good...then there was gayartis expressions...like is-this-lady-for-real? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• (honestly, i found myself asking the same question )...it was all too much....

and what is up with her voice...im like ...is she trying to seduce everyone she talks to...her voice is so low and "seductive" (sorry...lack of a better word πŸ˜‰)...either she has serious unfulfilled physical needs 😳😳😳...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...(someone go get her a hubby or find him if she has one) because i swear...it was like all lallu had to do was give her green signal and she'd be all over him 🀒...or something is wrong with her larynx (voice box)...awaaz ke dibbe mein kuch tik nahin hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

lekin girls...maine bolo tha naa...isski nazar mein khot hai....😑😑😑...did u see did u see...kaise akheen phad phad ke dekh rahi thi...prem, harman aur preet ko...tauba 🀒🀒🀒...it looked like she was about to eat them up right there...🀒🀒🀒....raksha...maine kahaa tha naa...prem needs protection...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...but apparently you are 'on it'...right πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...but omg...the guys expressions were flawless...they looked like 'koi hume bhachao'
🀣🀣🀣🀣...prem grabbed onto heer and preet was standing next to ash...so they gave the hint that they were no longer single...but harman...bechara...akela...beech mein...it was like he wanted to call out to meher "tum wahaan kya kaar rahe ho...mere paas jaldi aao varna meri shagai inse hojayega" πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i swear man...she is too funny....got everyone on their toes!

i really think i will like this chick...she seems so funny...im sure she will have us rolling in every scene...but wow...as long as she isnt evil...i can deal...but why do i get the feeling...that later...baad mein...it will turn out that...usko Dj ne hi behja hai...badla ke liyeh...πŸ˜•...

ok guys...have to run...pick up my car from the shop...lots to do today...lekin jaane se pehle...i just want to say...my ashirwad/dua is always with you...

"long live...life long" matalb ke "zindi reh, bohot lambi ho teri umar"
🀣🀣🀣🀣...remember...zindi reh...maar maat jaana...🀣🀣🀣...πŸ€—

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehe.. lol.. nyc one.. thanx
ruexangel thumbnail
hehe, dt was hilarious πŸ˜† thanx
-Rani- thumbnail
he he he..that was hilarious..really THE english that she was speaking was like🀒..but made everyone laugh though..did u check out the other two guys who were standing behind Lalit-Gaya3..they were laughing more than the three brothers and Heer-Ash..what was with Biji..when Dj2 said some ulta pulta dialogues all Biji was doing was laughing instead of being embaressed..but that was nice expression on Preet..lol..he was like what on earth is this thing??but ur CR makes it all the more hilarious..keep em coming..
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

hello fellow KDMHMD-ians πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...ki haal hai...happy tuesday to you all...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...how was everyones monday...good i hope...lets get straight to business...i have LOTS to say today πŸ˜›πŸ˜› (then again...when do i not 😳)
hello jaz!!!! mon was way better than tue....as u very well know y!!!πŸ˜‰

today...i honestly thought that id look for something other than DJ#2...but sadly...that chick really had me rolling on todays episode...every scene she was in...i was πŸ˜†...no joke ppl...no joke at all πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...
one small correction i think we have to make is that she is KJ not DJ...but dont know about you all...i like the name DJ#2 for her...what say people...KJ ya DJ#2 πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...yea me too was on a roll when she spoke!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wat a perfect sis of dj's!!!! i never understood everything of wat dj used to say...i used to gather da content of her talk from her expressions n sum words in btw!!! samething wid this one too....i could'nt understand her talk properly!!!!!!!
mayb bcoz she spoke in hinglish!!!!!!!
n yea my vote goes for dj#2....perfect fit!!!πŸ˜ƒ

alright...lets get to it...chick is certainly another namuna...she fits in perfectly in the zoo a la juneja πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...in fact...her wackness...makes the other inhabitants of juneja zoo look civilized...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...keeping with the theme of education...apparently...ms. mrichi...needs not only english lessons but also...hindi lessons......man...i need more staff...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...feel free to apply... (the bribe, i mean fee...to get in...lesson plans or...pictures...2...of harshad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
mmmm.....this is sum offer!!!!!but me totally against bribes!!!πŸ˜† u r 100% right.....she actually made da zoo luk pretty civilized...

first of...when she walked in...meher bumped into her...and omg...that chick went spinning...i was all  😲😲😲...she looked like a top of something...someone grabbed her mundi and gave her one good spin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....what was that...πŸ˜•  (sammu...was that you...i think it was πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...you invisible hand πŸ˜†)hehehehehehehehe......n i laughed so much at da scene coz....i felt she was wearing extentions or sumthing....so i thought dat spinning would send her fake hair flying!!!πŸ˜†

and yeah...her name...her name is THE kuljeet...apparently...even she classifies herself as a thing and not a person...i think her favorite word is "the"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she doesnt even use it properly....and she likes adding "s" to everything...good luck"S"...really...that is just stupid...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...she is one of those typical desi fobs who think they were born to speak english but in all reality...can maybe...MAYBE get one sentence out without grammatical errors....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...take "who is you" as exhibit #1 (we should introduce ourselves in her terms...ill go first..."who is me? i is the jaz πŸ˜‰...now is the your turns" πŸ˜†)
i's iss anitas....mes will forgets englis ifs i's writes like thiss nymores!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

her hindi is no better..."maine toh aapko kitna kiya hai" 😲...translated into english...she DID lallu a lot...😲😲😲...the entire family burst out into laughter...as im sure you all did too...even biji in the back was laughing...shame shame biji...naughty mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...gayatri was like who the F are you...omg... if you notice preet...he is like huh what is going on...bechara baacha looks lost
(preet, not to worry...im sure i have teachers who are more than willing to explain that joke to you...on a one on one session...any takers πŸ˜›) ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was hilarious...then the whole "tv pe chadke tv dekhte hai"...prem was like baitke...see...professor prem hard at work...afterall tum logon ke college mein padaata hainπŸ˜‰ ......i luved da way prem smiled at her,he was laughing mann hi mann abt her stupidity n language!!!

but i have to say...that first scene was definitely the scene of the day... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...DJ#2 really gave us a lot to smile about because she brought out such great expressions from the actors...first there was ullu...or should i say monkey ullu...scratching his head...did you all see that...i swear...i did a double take because it looked like a monkey arm was scratching his head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it was too good...then there was gayartis expressions...like is-this-lady-for-real? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• (honestly, i found myself asking the same question )...it was all too much....tell me abt it!!!! when she was all praji n all nicey talk abt him....i was strongly remainded of dj!!!!! n gosh....when she said sumthing abt teen-teen guys to gaya3 abt her sons....i luved da way lallu said 'yea...teen teen'πŸ˜†
wat a total whako n weirdo she was!!!

and what is up with her voice...im like ...is she trying to seduce everyone she talks to...her voice is so low and "seductive" (sorry...lack of a better word πŸ˜‰)...either she has serious unfulfilled physical needs 😳😳😳...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...(someone go get her a hubby or find him if she has one) because i swear...it was like all lallu had to do was give her green signal and she'd be all over him 🀒...or something is wrong with her larynx (voice box)...awaaz ke dibbe mein kuch tik nahin hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
lekin girls...maine bolo tha naa...isski nazar mein khot hai....😑😑😑...did u see did u see...kaise akheen phad phad ke dekh rahi thi...prem, harman aur preet ko...tauba 🀒🀒🀒...it looked like she was about to eat them up right there...🀒🀒🀒....raksha...maine kahaa tha naa...prem needs protection...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...but apparently you are 'on it'...right πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...but omg...the guys expressions were flawless...they looked like 'koi hume bhachao'
🀣🀣🀣🀣...prem grabbed onto heer and preet was standing next to ash...so they gave the hint that they were no longer single...but harman...bechara...akela...beech mein...it was like he wanted to call out to meher "tum wahaan kya kaar rahe ho...mere paas jaldi aao varna meri shagai inse hojayega" πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i swear man...she is too funny....got everyone on their toes! 🀣totally agree wid u here!!!!!perfectly written abt the three n their omg-y-is-she-luking-like-dat looksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they were totally aghast when  she was luking pretty weirdly at them.....they would've run if she even took a step closer!!! i laughed at da way those three felt uncomfortable at her staring them.....while heer n ash laughed!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....n yea..prem needs protection...i was wrong yesterday...so raksha n jaz may i join u guys???πŸ˜‰

i really think i will like this chick...she seems so funny...im sure she will have us rolling in every scene...but wow...as long as she isnt evil...i can deal...but why do i get the feeling...that later...baad mein...it will turn out that...usko Dj ne hi behja hai...badla ke liyeh...πŸ˜•...yo!!! i think she will plot against these ppl n mayb came here to take revenge coz they threw dj out!!!! dat's y mayb she was'nt as freindly at greeting ash....afterall her maasi....but still she was cold towards ash!!!

ok guys...have to run...pick up my car from the shop...lots to do today...lekin jaane se pehle...i just want to say...my ashirwad/dua is always with you...

aap ke aashirwaad hi hame bachaa sakti hain!!!! varna ab ye lallu ke peeche padjayegi toh humhe lallu-gaya3-dj#2 ka luv triangle dekhna padegaa!!!🀒
nice job jaz!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Tuesday is here and im already tired πŸ˜† yes yes im sure we all have alot to say about this KJ/DJ#2

one small correction i think we have to make is that she is KJ not DJ...but dont know about you all...i like the name DJ#2 for her...what say people...KJ ya DJ#2 πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...
I have no name for her, coz she might take the meaning to mean something else... IS women says something but means something else

hahaha i'm already apart of the staff and im shocked... SHOCKED I TELL YA!!! woow she really is something right... i think i havent laughed this much about an episode after a long long time... she just crackd me up to the max...

first of...when she walked in...meher bumped into her...and omg...that chick went spinning...i was all  😲😲😲...she looked like a top of something...someone grabbed her mundi and gave her one good spin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....what was that...πŸ˜•  (sammu...was that you...i think it was πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...you invisible hand πŸ˜†)
🀣
🀣🀣
You got that right... didn't you see her hand was out as she was spinning around... thanks to Meher i got my chance to spin her... but i guess luck was not on my side cause i was aiming for her to fall on the ground but i got scared because she was soo heavy and that i might by accident throw her onto the Juneja hunks... soo i stopped... damn the hunks had to be there.. Poor Prem, Preet and Harman... they looked sooo scared and creeped out...

typical i guess... let me introduce myself.... Me is Salma and me is in love with Prem and you is scary!!!! where was she born man... she doesnt know hindi and she doesn't know english... in which country is it like that... maybe a UFO abandoned her and left her on planet earth soo we can help her.... COme on guys she needs SERIOUS HELP AND THERAPY...

(preet, not to worry...im sure i have teachers who are more than willing to explain that joke to you...on a one on one session...any takers πŸ˜›) ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was hilarious...then the whole "tv pe chadke tv dekhte hai"...prem was like baitke...see...professor prem hard at work...
but i have to say...that first scene was definitely the scene of the day... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...DJ#2 really gave us a lot to smile about because she brought out such great expressions from the actors...first there was ullu...or should i say monkey ullu...scratching his head...did you all see that...i swear...i did a double take because it looked like a monkey arm was scratching his head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it was too good...then there was gayartis expressions...like is-this-lady-for-real? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• (honestly, i found myself asking the same question )...it was all too much.... DITTO... is she for real????
Oh god it seemed that she was coming onto Lalit... did you see his face lighted up... he must of be thinking yess finally someone is attracted to me... the Bald scene was hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing...  OUR colleague πŸ˜‰ Prem is at work or right... he was a natural... NATURAL...maybe he can give us a few tips... the part when DJ#2  turns to Gayatri and said three sons SHOCKING... well i was impressed when Lalit said you mean rocking... that had me on the floor maybe after all Lalit is good to something and maybe just maybe he might be a good teacher...

and what is up with her voice...im like ...is she trying to seduce everyone she talks to...her voice is so low and "seductive" (sorry...lack of a better word πŸ˜‰)...either she has serious unfulfilled physical needs 😳😳😳...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...(someone go get her a hubby or find him if she has one) because i swear...it was like all lallu had to do was give her green signal and she'd be all over him 🀒...or something is wrong with her larynx (voice box)...awaaz ke dibbe mein kuch tik nahin hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...
tauba tauba this women... ewww her and lallu.... i'l get onto it... must find a man fool enough to marry her and fix her up

🀣🀣🀣🀣...prem grabbed onto heer and preet was standing next to ash...so they gave the hint that they were no longer single...but harman...bechara...akela...beech mein...it was like he wanted to call out to meher "tum wahaan kya kaar rahe ho...mere paas jaldi aao varna meri shagai inse hojayega" πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i swear man...she is too funny....got everyone on their toes!
Rakshu wont be enough, think we will need an army to protect him and the others... her eyes were enough to do psychical damage....

i really think i will like this chick...she seems so funny...im sure she will have us rolling in every scene...but wow...as long as she isnt evil...i can deal...but why do i get the feeling...that later...baad mein...it will turn out that...usko Dj ne hi behja hai...badla ke liyeh...πŸ˜•...
*whispers* Jazzu come closer... between you and me, i actually like her... she was refreshing to watch but i wonder if she is evil or not..

ermmmm thanks i guess...
*smacks Jazzu* sorry thought you were turning into DJ#2
🀣🀣🀣🀣

JAZ

Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ kajjal and ruexangel: you're welcome...thanks for reading πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ranrags

he he he..that was hilarious..really THE english that she was speaking was like🀒..but made everyone laugh though..did u check out the other two guys who were standing behind Lalit-Gaya3..they were laughing more than the three brothers and Heer-Ash..what was with Biji..when Dj2 said some ulta pulta dialogues all Biji was doing was laughing instead of being embaressed..but that was nice expression on Preet..lol..he was like what on earth is this thing??but ur CR makes it all the more hilarious..keep em coming..

yeah...those two namunes in the back are something else...i think that since they are junior artists...or something...they try too hard..i mean really...they over smile, over laugh...unke saath everything is over board...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...they are an odd pair...and they are just there...doing nothing...freeloaders kahin ka 😑😑...yeah...biji is down with the language of the young generation...but apparently preet is not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...something got switched somewhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...will keep CR alive...thank to you all...you guys rock!...next installment tomorrow 😳

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: thephworld

hello jaz!!!! mon was way better than tue....as u very well know y!!!πŸ˜‰
call me dense but why was monday better...was it because of all the premeer and preet scenes...im guessing that is what it was...im just a little lost...just a little...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yea me too was on a roll when she spoke!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wat a perfect sis of dj's!!!! i never understood everything of wat dj used to say...i used to gather da content of her talk from her expressions n sum words in btw!!! samething wid this one too....i could'nt understand her talk properly!!!!!!!
mayb bcoz she spoke in hinglish!!!!!!!
n yea my vote goes for dj#2....perfect fit!!!πŸ˜ƒ
lol..yeah...dj 1 and dj 2...dono ki language same hai...both speak an unknow tongue that makes no sense to anyone but themselves...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...she was a treat...and thanks...i love DJ#2...it sounds better than KJ...that sounds like an asian martial arts dude πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mmmm.....this is sum offer!!!!!but me totally against bribes!!!πŸ˜† u r 100% right.....she actually made da zoo luk pretty civilized...
aare yaar...you misread...bribe nahin hai...its a fee...FEE...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...that was a slip of tongue..so, you interested πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...with here there the zoo looked like freaking buckingham palace πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

hehehehehehehehe......n i laughed so much at da scene coz....i felt she was wearing extentions or sumthing....so i thought dat spinning would send her fake hair flying!!!πŸ˜†
man if her hair went flying...TAKE COVER! all those arranged marriages in her hair (arrangement's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...they would go flying all over the place..it could easily take someone eye out ...then we would have some blind fool as a new attraction of the zoo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i's iss anitas....mes will forgets englis ifs i's writes like thiss nymores!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
donts yous worries anita...we will helps yous leans the englis from our garam professor mr. prems jhunejas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

afterall tum logon ke college mein padaata hainπŸ˜‰ ......i luved da way prem smiled at her,he was laughing mann hi mann abt her stupidity n language!!!
yeah...he must be thinking the same thing we all are...where the hell did this chick come from and what reality does she live in...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...his smile...haye haye...😍

tell me abt it!!!! when she was all praji n all nicey talk abt him....i was strongly remainded of dj!!!!! n gosh....when she said sumthing abt teen-teen guys to gaya3 abt her sons....i luved da way lallu said 'yea...teen teen'πŸ˜†
wat a total whako n weirdo she was!!!
im telling you...she has her buri nazar on the three jhuneja boys...luckily they are all engaged (fake or otherwise) to three gals already...varnaa...they would need serious protection...ahem ahem...i volunteer first 😳😳...

totally agree wid u here!!!!!perfectly written abt the three n their omg-y-is-she-luking-like-dat looksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they were totally aghast when  she was luking pretty weirdly at them.....they would've run if she even took a step closer!!! i laughed at da way those three felt uncomfortable at her staring them.....while heer n ash laughed!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....n yea..prem needs protection...i was wrong yesterday...so raksha n jaz may i join u guys???πŸ˜‰
yaar...neeki aur pooch pooch...welcome to the prem jhuneja body guard squad...ahem ahem...pay attention to BODY πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i loved how ash and heer were enjoying the guys predicament...id be doing the same thing if some 40...ok 30 something chick was hitting on my 20 something fiancee....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

yo!!! i think she will plot against these ppl n mayb came here to take revenge coz they threw dj out!!!! dat's y mayb she was'nt as freindly at greeting ash....afterall her maasi....but still she was cold towards ash!!!
my thoughts exactly!...she was very rude to ash...her name is ashlesha and massi ji is all like "oh, you mean ASH"...like her real name isnt good enough...i wanted to smack that girl...😑😑...i get very testy when it comes to names because people always get my name wrong 😭

aap ke aashirwaad hi hame bachaa sakti hain!!!! varna ab ye lallu ke peeche padjayegi toh humhe lallu-gaya3-dj#2 ka luv triangle dekhna padegaa!!!🀒
nice job jaz!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
haye...tauba tauba...if she goes after lallu...and he is ullu enough to go for it...then good riddance to them...🀒🀒🀒...we will find a better, hotter and someone with a FULL HEAD OF HAIR for our wonderful gayatri...we can go dulha shopping 😳😳😳

JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma_786786

Tuesday is here and im already tired πŸ˜† yes yes im sure we all have alot to say about this KJ/DJ#2
me too...😳😳😳 uppar se i have a funeral to go to today...😭😭...big brother was driving the car...little brother didnt have seatbelt on...accident...little bro went flying out of the car...he was alive but sadly died in the older bros arms b4 the ambulance got there 😭😭

I have no name for her, coz she might take the meaning to mean something else... IS women says something but means something else
lol...IS women πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sammu...tu bhi naa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha i'm already apart of the staff and im shocked... SHOCKED I TELL YA!!! woow she really is something right... i think i havent laughed this much about an episode after a long long time... she just crackd me up to the max...
yes yes...you are a senior staff member...so you can help scan the applications and pictures πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i was left 😲😲😲...when she began talking...it was too hilarious...😳😳

(sammu...was that you...i think it was πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...your invisible hand πŸ˜†)
🀣
🀣🀣
You got that right... didn't you see her hand was out as she was spinning around... thanks to Meher i got my chance to spin her... but i guess luck was not on my side cause i was aiming for her to fall on the ground but i got scared because she was soo heavy and that i might by accident throw her onto the Juneja hunks... soo i stopped... damn the hunks had to be there.. Poor Prem, Preet and Harman... they looked sooo scared and creeped out...
i knew it..i totally knew it! when she began spinning...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i was like haila...meri sammu kahaan se aagayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think we need to add meher as a secret partner...that way she can take aachi khabar of massi ji..🀒🀒...yeah...we want to mess with DJ#2 but not hurt our boys...well...i dont really care for harman...so next time...aim for him when prem and preet are out of reach πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ill make sure...my invisible self is there to hold harman in place so that he gets hit for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ...

typical i guess... let me introduce myself.... Me is Salma and me is in love with Prem and you is scary!!!! where was she born man... she doesnt know hindi and she doesn't know english... in which country is it like that... maybe a UFO abandoned her and left her on planet earth soo we can help her.... COme on guys she needs SERIOUS HELP AND THERAPY...
lol...sammu...me is in loves with prem too 😳😳😳...i think she was born in timbuktoo or something...no way she was born on earth...then again...neither was DJ#1 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sammu...great idea...thearpy...anyone a psych major or anything like that...she needs serious help with her mind...well...she heeds help with EVERYTHING

DITTO... is she for real????
Oh god it seemed that she was coming onto Lalit... did you see his face lighted up... he must of be thinking yess finally someone is attracted to me... the Bald scene was hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing...  OUR colleague πŸ˜‰ Prem is at work or right... he was a natural... NATURAL...maybe he can give us a few tips... the part when DJ#2  turns to Gayatri and said three sons SHOCKING... well i was impressed when Lalit said you mean rocking... that had me on the floor maybe after all Lalit is good to something and maybe just maybe he might be a good teacher...
when i see 'ditto' i think of worksheets we did in elementary school...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok that was totally off topic...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...yeah...she was about to jump lallus bones...tauba...chi chi...not a thought i want in my head...and gayarti...looked like she was happy for ullu too...she was like finally...someone to take him off my hands πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and yeah...apparently ullu has a brain...somewhat...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i think he is learning from OUR college...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰,..πŸ˜†

tauba tauba this women... ewww her and lallu.... i'l get onto it... must find a man fool enough to marry her and fix her up
you know that himesh song...tauba tauba ve teri surat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.,....definitely applies to massi ji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok...my bad...not dulha hunting...fool hunting...you in? πŸ˜‰

Rakshu wont be enough, think we will need an army to protect him and the others... her eyes were enough to do psychical damage....
yeah....sammu...we need to go recruiting around the forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*whispers* Jazzu come closer... between you and me, i actually like her... she was refreshing to watch but i wonder if she is evil or not..
i dont mind her really...she is funny and makes the show interesting...im just thinking ahead...cant help it...aadat se majboor hoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ermmmm thanks i guess...
*smacks Jazzu* sorry thought you were turning into DJ#2
🀣🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜†...thanks...i guess...for the smack...at least i know that koi hai...who isnt scared to smack me if i begin turning into DJ#2 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

JAZ

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Jazzu im sooo sorry, hope you're alright and the family of the little kid are coping... The big brother must be hating himself even though im sure it wasn't his fault... May Allah bless his soul...

Alright next time when im in town and eager to swing someone around, i'l make sure that i aim towards Harman... I really hope that I don't see that little ring thingy anymore... or me is gone crazzzyyy!!!! πŸ˜†

Great mind think alike i guess cause i was thinking the same, DJ#2 is from TImbuktu... but hmm how did she escape...

I guess any Psychologist will do right now... because we are in need of one big time... hey i have some experience πŸ˜†

Jazzu hun you can never turn into DJ#2... Cause you know how to accessorize!!

Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago