15 september really short/incomplete highlights

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I missed the first 5 minutes. 😭

The update for the beginning is by wida in

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1037867

When I started watching, Heer was singing a love song to prem (in a pass-the-pillow antakshari kind of game)  - and prem was smiling at her.  The music comes on again... she passes the pillow to Preet...PReet passes to Meher...who passes to Harman and music stops.  Harman starts singing...gets up and takes Meher by the hand. everyone is shocked. Then he asks Meher to marry him!! More shocked looks.

Meher runs up the stairs.  Heer and then Prem follow her.   Harman goes to Lallu and tells him that he did what he could.  Gayatri asks Lallu whats happening and he tells her that he had made Harman promise to marry Meher.  Gayatri says he did the right thing. 

Upstairs, Meher is standing with Heer, prem is standing a little behind.  Meher says she has never thought of Harmanji like that.  She tells Heer that Papaji had always wanted her (Heer) to become a lawyer but that Heer never had a chance.  But she says that now she (Mher) wants to do it for Papaji.  Prem comes and says that no one will force her to get married.  That she can do whatever she wants. 

Harman comes and says he wants to speak to Meher. alone  Meher asks him what is going on. He tells her that he is in love with someone else - Maya - but that Lallu had made him promise.  He asks Meher to at least play along till the engagement.  Till Maya (who is from Canada) has some time to become "indian" and get ready for the family. (what a weak guy, this harman is!) Meher tells him that she will never tell a lie.

They go down to the family.  Meher tells Lallu that she can't do it.  Because there is someone else in Harman(ji)'s life.  Lallu starts shouting (as always! 😡) and saying who is she, who is she.  Meher goes to Gayatri and says it is Gayatri who is in Harman's life... and she can't accept his proposal until she agrees. 🥱  gayatri is thrilled and says of course she is okay with it. everyone smiles. idiots. Meher stands away while the rest of them go to congratulate harman. She says (in her mind) Heerdidi please forgive me for lying. but i had to help Harmanji. Heer comes and hugs Meher.

everyone is standing in front of GaneshGod.  Gayatri prays for peace and calm.  Someone gets off a cycle-rickshaw -- dressed and acting exactly like DJ...they don't show her face... but her entry is exactly like the style of DJ's entry...she has a chilly tattoo on her back, lots of men following her drooling.

(very strange episode -- especially since i missed the prem-heer beginning part. 😭)

Edited by only.asking - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Goldy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights....
rishani thumbnail
thanks,so it's like in K3G for Hamran!!!
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In K3G, Rahul didn't hide that he was in love with someone else from his father, did he?  here harman is hiding that he is love with someone else from his father and mother.  Harman is not doing a good thing at all...worse, he is making Meher tell a lie also to her chacha and chachi...that's not nice at all.