Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The episode started with shaan singing Disco deewane, its the time to disco n some more disco songs.The judges and audience were jhooming n enjoying.

Today is freaky friday and one of them will be eliminated.Than shaan welcomes the judges.The results are here and will be revealed slowly.

1]Vipul
sings om shanti om[old one]

2] Ravi
sings yaad aa raha hai tera pyar
shaan asks kisi yaad aa rahi hai😆tell us something...her name or anything and Monty says i think its
his personal life and we shsouldnt interfere. Ravi says  i have been getting lots of calls asking me whos that girl n all and some people are calling and disturbing her also so i dont want to disturb her at all so i want this topic to finish here. Shaan okay we'll not talk about it int he future.Ismail says leave this love ka chakkar and asks if u can bring someone on an island who will it be n he says bipasha basu😆.
Than vipul comes on the stage and shaan asks have you ever thought of bringing someone on an island and he said yes than shaan asks is it Ravi?Than vipul says wen i was 17 i studied and rehearsed plus dreamt of brining Katrina ji on an island than monty asks what will we do than n shaan says u r already married n Monty tells them not to meet salman n John.

Shaan calls someone from vipul's fanclub to announce his results and he shouts after seeing the results as vipul is in ranbhumi.And the punjabis are telling people to vote for him. MOnty says why are we only talking about punjab everyone should vote as it is VOI.
Shaan asks Vipul the reason for not getting enough votes and vipul says i think people are not liking my singing.

Ravi is performer no 1-on top
Ravi says i m missing my mom as she was always with me here and she was praying the whole time.

3] Saptaparna and Rithisha
Jhoom jhoom jhoom baba
Shaan asks saptaparna the reason behind her smiling face.They show an avi and the rest of the contestants are saying dey never saw her smiling

4]Ryan
sings i m a disco dancer
Ismail comes out and says in whole india hes the onli singer whos a good performer also.IT is hard to sing and perform at the same time and goes to shaan and says you have also become a good performer.Its ryan birthday and all the judges sing him happy bday. Ryan says my parents are not here today but i have your and their love.

Rithisha is save
Saptaparna is save
ryan is in the bottom

Ryan says he juz wants everyones prayers.

5] Sayantani and Rohit
perform on koi yaha nache nache
the judges are standing up and dancing shaan joins in and dance also

6] Zaakir
shaan asks him what is he gonna do and he says i respect ur disco theme but i am gonna sing what i want to.Please forgive me what i want to sing my own song.

then he sings sara zamana...everyone came out n supportorted him

Sayantani says even if i dun show my fear but i m actually scared every friday when i am in ranbhumi which is affecting my performance so i m going to sit there now coz i know i m in ranbhumi.MOnty says if u give up how can u win?

results:
rohit is save
sayantani is also save
zaakir is at the bottom

Spark of the week is Ryan
than an avi was shown where the contestants are trying to make steps like ryan

Ismail says i like three of them so i m not gonna say anything even sukhi likes three of dem

zaakir-save
vipul-save
ryan -emilinated
and ryan's aaj tak ka safar was shown

ismail says the spark of the show is gone now and everyone will realise that next week.Ryan says i choose to be happy as its my bday so i hope everyone will pray for me
Ryan cuts his cake.
Edited by mehvish_armaan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabhi_21 thumbnail
thanks a lot mehvish for your help with the update.....
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail

@abhi no probs anytime😊

-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow for once vipul actually said he was in bottom because maybe people didn't like his singing, and not because maybe punjab doesnt vote enough or other regional nonsense. thx for update
omg..im soo maddd..
Ryan was my favee..
and omg on top of that its his birthdaayyy.. jeeeez..
this show sux without him..
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
@babii.girl  yea even ismail was saying that...the show will look suna suna now

@abhilasha2179 yes vipul said that

aww yeah =[..

ooh oopz i forgot to thank u for da Upd.. lol thanxx😃😃
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update.  So Ryan got eliminated.  All the best to him.