FF:Jaane Tu.....Yaa Jaane Naa [NOTE-Page 30]

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

hii friends watsup??
This is my very first attempt on writing my very own FF.
I hope u all like it😊...critics are welcomed  and please tell me if u like it or not.😊 I will only continue if u all like it okieee??😛

MY PLEDGE
Okay,so here is my pledge:

I,Shivani hereby swear that I will give my 100% to entertain u all and keep updating this FF for time  to time.
And,i would also like you all to know that who I am dedicating this FF to.She is probably the chweetest member on this forum,she has helped me a lot with this pledge.She has been a big help.And she is the one and only:
            Mimi!!
Thxx Miimz😊
Annd to all of u:Thannxx for reading😊

INTRODUCTION
Jaane Tu...Yaa Jaane Naa is set in the 70's,so there will be mostly Hindi and no short forms😕.(I dunno how m gng 2 manage with hindi and no short forms🤢)
So if any of u dnt understand hindi pls tell me so I will write the Eng. translations on the side😊.

PM list
Plz tell me if u want me 2 PM u whenever there is a new part.

Mimi
Munu di
Shumi di
Hummy
LAHORIKURI

Contents
Characters/page 1
Part 1--Kasturi  /page 3
Part 2--Kasturi Cont'd/page 5
Part 3--Kasuri Cont'd/Page 8
Part 4--Robbie/page 9
Part 5--Good Morning or...?/Page 12
Part 6--Get Ready!/page 14
Game--page 16
Part 7--First Day + First show = Premiere!/page 17
Part 8--P21
Part 9-- woh kaun tha?/P24
Part 10-- Tum! Yaha?/ P26
Part 11-- Yeh tera mera milna/ P28

Characters

Kasturi's Family

KASTURI CHAWLA--A superstar of the 70's.Loves her family very much and her best friend,too.She is the eldest of the 3 siblings.

DEVIKA CHAWLA--Kasturi's mother,she only wants money.She is quite similar to the character Devika Sabharwal shown on TV.

JP CHAWLA--Kasturi's dad,and her strenght.He is one of the three support pillars of Kasturi.

GANGA CHAWLA--Kasturi's sister,she is a complete spoilt brat.She is jealous of Kasturi coz Kasturi is a superstar and she is not.She always ignores Kasturi and never talks to her which hurts Kasturi a lot.(This character is played by Priya Bhatija)

VICKY CHAWLA--The youngest of the three siblings.He loves his didi(Kasturi) a lot.He is Kasturi's weakness.Kasturi could do anything for him and so could he.(This character will be played by Vicky from Kasamh Se,sorry didn't know his name.)

ALKA CHAWLA--Kasturi's evil widowed chachi.She had no kids.She didn't like anybody and was mean to everybody.

ROBBIE'S FAMILY

ROBBIE SABHARWAL--A son of a multi-billionaire who is India's top film producer. He loves his sister and his mom too much.He secretly loves the star Kasturi Chawla.

PURUSHOTTAM SABHARWAL--Father of Robbie,Raunak and Bani.He only loves Raunak and Bani,and he never gave any importance to Robbie.He is a top film producer of the 70's.He also has a secret burried deep down inside his heart.He is scared that the day his secret comes out,his world will change.

KAUSHALLYA SABHARWAL--Mother of raunak and Bani,step mother of Robbie.But she loves Robbie even more than a real mother would.

RAUNAK SABHARWAL--Robbie's evil step-brother.He is the top star of the 70's.He is usually the co-star of Kasturi in films.He doesn't love anybody..all he wants is just profit and money.

BANI SABHARWAL--Robbie's sweet little step-sister.She loves Robbie and hates raunak for being so mean to robbie.And,she is the best friend and the third support pillar of kasturi,too.

YASHODHA SABHARWAL--Robbie's dead mother.She died under mysterious reasons.

OTHERS
ARMAAN MALIK--Robbie's best friend since childhood,he knows robbie more than he knows himself.

ANITA SINGHANIA--Evil competitor of Kasturi.She only wanted one thing,and that is to get Kasturi out of her way.and she secretly loved raunak so she was jealous that kasturi always got raunak as a costar.
Edited by shanu333 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg!!!!can.t believe u r writin an ff
ill wait patiently
ummmm da name of ur ff rocks
plus dis is one of my fav movie n i hope ur ff becums my fav ff too
lolzzz
Edited by muneefah - 15 years ago
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am waiting to catch up to ur FF!!....
and the title welll is sooo catchYYY!! awww loved it shwettTYY!!
and buddyyyyy please pUT MANYYYYY romantic kashu scenes!!
drama main dekhne nahiin miltay hain par tum achay achay romanticcc and cheeky scenes likhna!!
Will LOVE IT YAAR
and thank U!!

waiting!!...and waiting!!...and will read itt!!!!...for sure

sara
mimi0295 thumbnail
SHIVZ!
Holy SH*T! lol I fell off my chair reading the dedication! Omg Shivani, I think I have some tears in my eyes. That is just choo chweet of you! Your such a sweetheart! You didnt have to dedicate this FF to me, I dont deserve it really..
I'm just glad that I could help you out (tho I dont think I did.. at all) And I love the concept! 70's.. WOAH! lol I cant WAIT to see how you pull this off! And Jaane Tu ya jaane na is one of my current favourite movies!
Like Sara said, I'll be looking forward to a LOT of RoKa romance! *hint lol
And im really bad with Hindi, so if you could translate it, I'd be really thankful!!
Shivz, update soon!!! And PM me when u do!! YAY!!

-- Mimi
Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
BittuJi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muneefah

omg!!!!can.t believe u r writin an ff
lolz..even i cant blv it😆

ill wait patiently
okiee😃
ummmm da name of ur ff rocks
glsd u like it😊
plus dis is one of my fav movie
lols even my fav movie
 n i hope ur ff becums my fav ff too
even i hope😃
lolzzz

BittuJi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarareimoo1

i am waiting to catch up to ur FF!!....

and the title welll is sooo catchYYY!!
thxx
 awww loved it shwettTYY!!
and buddyyyyy please pUT MANYYYYY romantic kashu scenes!!
sure😊😊😳
drama main dekhne nahiin miltay hain par tum achay achay romanticcc and cheeky scenes likhna!!
lol..okiee😉
Will LOVE IT YAAR
i hope u do😃
and thank U!!
i should say thank u 4 reading my boring introduction😆

waiting!!...and waiting!!...and will read itt!!!!...for sure

sara

BittuJi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

SHIVZ!

Holy SH*T! lol I fell off my chair reading the dedication!
aaawww u ok??
 Omg Shivani, I think I have some tears in my eyes.
awww miimz dont cry i cant see my miimz crying😭
That is just choo chweet of you! Your such a sweetheart!
thxx...no probs😊
You didnt have to dedicate this FF to me, I dont deserve it really..
of course u do😳 besides u and dii are my inspirations both of u inspired me...after reading both of ure fab FFs even i wanted to write one😃
I'm just glad that I could help you out (tho I dont think I did.. at all)
of course u did chweetie😊
And I love the concept! 70's.. WOAH! lol I cant WAIT to see how you pull this off!
glad 2 know tht u luv itt😳
And Jaane Tu ya jaane na is one of my current favourite movies!
same here!!😃
Like Sara said, I'll be looking forward to a LOT of RoKa romance!
okiee ill surely write that😳😳😳
*hint lol
And im really bad with Hindi, so if you could translate it, I'd be really thankful!!
anything 4 u chweetie😳
Shivz, update soon!!! And PM me when u do!! YAY!!
okiee as u say😳

-- Mimi

annu08 thumbnail
hi
 please start soon bcoz iam big fan of ffs will be wating for ur 1st part please stnd up ur pledge to update regular
BittuJi. thumbnail
@annu--hey annu...i'll try to update by tonite...if not tonite...umm.. maybe by monday😊
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!characters r soooooooooooo cool
i mean kasturi a star of 70's...hmmmmmmm.i can imagine...n robbie sabharwal secretly in luv wid kasturi...lolz......n raunak is evil.gosh!!!!!good 4 raunak-i always like him evil coz he came between our RoKa....
n u hav described da characters v.v.v.v.vv. well
                 n ill wait 4 ur ff impatiently
ps=thanks 4 sendin me a pm wen eva u update ur ff