shekhar ji aakhir sher ban gaye..video

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

dr sahib aakhir she ban hi gaye...ky ajalwe dikhaye....aur 8 months ke baad ek nayi  kahaani ban rahi hai...

now my main wish is that apoorva starts to work with more heart in the role,,,,,,,hsi eyes need to stop being dead...but here is video [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x75w2e_W80[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kya Baat Hai Sammy thanks a lot Yaar u really  do awesome wditing and give us the cake to eat !!! 😳
Actually peopke like Ragini and Avinash need to give him key Chaabi to talk and express his desire then he will get back to hs avataarwhich he was hiding for these 8 mnths !!
Good job Ragini and Avinash Lage Raho !!!!👏👏👏
Edited by india05 - 15 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sami right now Shekhar has not yet become that Roaring tiger that we r expecting😉...but yes slowly he is trying from his end to pataofy Rohini in his own unique style😛...and of course as Shanti said People like Avinash and Ragini r of course there to Chaabify him😆😛...

Oh and u know I just can't thank you enough for these videos🤗...Its quite difficult to watch the entire video again just to see one or two particular scenes😉..so this makes life really easier for me😳
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sami right now Shekhar has not yet become that Roaring tiger that we r expecting😉...but yes slowly he is trying from his end to pataofy Rohini in his own unique style😛...and of course as Shanti said People like Avinash and Ragini r of course there to Chaabify him😆😛...

First of all, thanks soo much for the Apu dose!😛And Jyo, that was very well said.😛😆Avinaash aur Ragini hai na Shekhu ko chabify karneke liye!😛😆
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shanti ...yes he definitley needs others he has no guts kinda seriously....but lets wait and see ..i feell things will go so wrong and shekhar will some hwo end up saving ragini she doesnt call him bhaiya yet
jyots ya he si no where close to tiger we want him to be...but as lots of people like him playing himself in radha ki betiyaan i doubt we will see that ..even apu loves this role he just plays himself ...😳  koi mehnat nahi karni parti...
zareen so true lets wait and see story ke hisaab se he and rohini will be in love but i want to see his chemistry with soem one else too may be soem one from past🤓