Comic Relief: Professor Prem!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
so guys...how is everyones thursday πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...aaj ka din haar hafte bitter sweet hota hai...because it is the end of the week for Kis Desh...but it is also only one day until the WEEKEND ...so hope its all rocking for my rocking Kis Desh members πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...so lets get down to business...what say? πŸ˜‰

so those of you who have been following my comic relief's this week may have noticed a theme...school/training/lessons/classes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think we have fairly established this week that balaji and its actors are in desperate need of training πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...in various fields...

so we have decided to open a school especially for ekta and her toli πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...so far me and raksha are professors...😳😳

however...i am super pleased to announce that...we have a new member in our faculty!...Mr. Prem Jhuneja πŸ‘...after todays superb lesson ande's...we had to go and recruit him...hum itne smart aur useful professor haat se kaise jaane deh πŸ˜›...i mean the man is sheer genius! ⭐️⭐️⭐️...i mean...for real...kaun janta tha ke ande ka itne saare faide hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

1. subha ho ya sham...roz khao ande.
2. rooz breakfast pe ande khana chahiyeh.
3. sunday ho ya monday roz khao ande.

got it girls...im sure we all know about the wonderful benefits of eggs...but you have to admit...hearing it from prem...it makes it so much better...😳...

but haila...today...that scene...ROCKED...prems expressions were priceless...when we was saying ande and doing the shape with his hands...it was like heer didnt know what ande's were πŸ˜†...and that little girs (sorry dont know her name) but she was too cute...and smart...she knew exactly what was going on...usse ullu samaj ke rakha hai kya...nahin nahin...woh toh bohot smart hai πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...too cute

then when heer was giving prem the ande lesson...wah wah...kya baath hai...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...lagta tha ke iss baar prem daar gaye the heer se...he was so blushing seeing heer all close to him like that ☺️...it was so adorable...πŸ‘

so now i have to ask the obvious question...with hunky professor prem officially on our college staff...how many of you all want admission into his Ande Ka Fanda class....πŸ˜‰...

i can just see the list getting longer and longer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved
Iftar time here...

In the mean time... enjoy this please....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5iFHsgqHEQ
Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want to thank professor prem for giving us such a valuable lessonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Looking forward to some more valuable lessons from him in our college.
jnawaz thumbnail
@ sammu: haila...iftar time...i have another like 7+ hours 😭😭😭.,...kya  kaar sakte hai...😭😭😭...joh bhi ho...enjoy your iftar...thanks for the song...looking forward to commentary later πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@ shareen:
welcome to our college...im sure that prem sir ki koi class bunk nahin hogi...kyun 😳😳😳...dont worry yaar...although im a professor as well...ill be drooling right next to you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'

JAZ

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me In Please mam u  have to take me in this 1
Bytheway when Heer was giving the lesson back to Prem I Feel She is singing

the song frm movie race "Zara Zara touch me touch me touch me Zara Zara kiss me kis me zara zara hold me hold me zara zara ohoho bin tere sanam iss jahan mei bekarar dil dam dadam"Hope i didnt broke any role😳but the scene was toooooooooooooooo goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—Welcome Professor Prem Juneja 2 the Prem Dewanis InstituteπŸ€—
mdeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jaz(di?)!!!! omg yeee i knooww!! the way Prem was teaching us about ande was just...  *sigghss* 😍 😍 I love ANDE!!! and yuuup im deff in for Professor Prem's Ande ka fanda classes!! i loveed the dialoguess!! I need to eat ande in sehri and iftar nooww. such a good thursday episodeee.  and your truely right, it sounds so much better coming from him!!😳😳

Originally posted by: jnawaz

1. subha ho ya sham...roz khao ande.
2. rooz breakfast pe ande khana chahiyeh.
3. sunday ho ya monday roz khao ande.

yes yaar, he is so right. what a dialogue, what a speech, what a professor. wah wah. thalia! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

-  Deena
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salma back in the house and i have a demand Jazzu... i don't want admission into the college but want to be a Professor along side you, Rakshu and hahahaha Mr. Prem and with me added to the staff... haila imagine the fun...

I've seen Prem's teaching skill..... woooww marvelous, brilliant, excellent, amazing, terrific, mind blowing....  i've i left anything out... oh oh yeh absolutely and utterly seductive and sexxyyyy... He taught Heer sooo quickly na... just imagine what he can teach the rest of us...
*THUDDDDDD* Sorry went into a daydream way beyond anything... hahahaha...

Come come sing with me... Prem is here too....

Ande ka Funda... Sunday ho ya Monday keep eating ande...

But if i am hired as a professor too... then we will need to make one rule... and that is no matter how much ande you eat... the set backs of eating eggs are not Mr. Prem's or the college's fault... come on in but beware.... 🀣

Now the scene... OMG OMG.... my laptop was on fire... that scene beats anything i have ever seen... tauba tauba... kuch sharam karo...(saying that to myself...) me going back to watch it...

+7 hours yarr... thats a lot... where exactly do you live???
Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
nrasheed thumbnail
@jnawaz... good one..πŸ‘πŸ˜† the only part that prof Prem left out was all the cholesterol that would build up with eatin all those eggs.!!!! πŸ˜‰
jnawaz thumbnail
@ liana: aare yaar...you are most welcome...πŸ€—...of course we will take you in...how can we not...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....haila...besharam...touch me, hold me, kiss me 😲😲😲...but no...u didnt break any rules...it is normal...jaab jaab prem screen pe hota hai...toh humara haal aaisa hi hota hai...by the way...im dancing next to you ...

@ deena: hi yaar...feel free to call me jaz, jaz di or just di...saab chalega...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...but make sure im older than u first πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† can i call u deenu πŸ˜•...πŸ˜‰...chalo...ek aur class mein shamil hue...i see this class will need extra seats πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...haila...ande for sehri and iftar...haila...😲😲...well saach boloon toh...kaal iftar mein maine bhi ande khaye the...mom made this potato/egg thing...mmm...good...now im hungry...so lets move to prem...😳😳😳...whatever prem says has us swooning...even if its a lecture on eggs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that is how hopeless we are πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma_786786

Salma back in the house and i have a demand Jazzu... i don't want admission into the college but want to be a Professor along side you, Rakshu and hahahaha Mr. Prem and with me added to the staff... haila imagine the fun...  sammu...of course...you are in...but like i told raksha yesterday...i need lesson plans on my desk by tomorrow...or you can send me two pics of our hottie professor...as you wish 😳😳😳

I've seen Prem's teaching skill..... woooww marvelous, brilliant, excellent, amazing, terrific, mind blowing....  i've i left anything out... oh oh yeh absolutely and utterly seductive and sexxyyyy... He taught Heer sooo quickly na... just imagine what he can teach the rest of us...  honey...let me tell you...hum kuch nahin sikenge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...poocho kyun...its because we will all be too busy drooling over his hotness to notice anything else...😳😳😳...but then again...i swoon over all of his dialogues so i just may learn a thing or two...*fingers crossed* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*THUDDDDDD* Sorry went into a daydream way beyond anything... hahahaha... haila...tu gir gayi...sambhal ke...πŸ˜›πŸ˜› abhi se yeh haal hai toh college mein kya hoga...πŸ˜‰

Come come sing with me... Prem is here too....

Ande ka Funda... Sunday ho ya Monday keep eating ande...  my singing voice is horrible so ill provide the dance...chalega

But if i am hired as a professor too... then we will need to make one rule... and that is no matter how much ande you eat... the set backs of eating eggs are not Mr. Prem's or the college's fault... come on in but beware.... 🀣 yes yes...thank u sammu for putting that warning in...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...mujhe baad mein koi lawsuits nahin chahiyeh...you know ektas people and just people in general...saab ko baas bahana chahiyeh sue karne ke liyeh πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...so all are welcome but beware of anda side effects πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now the scene... OMG OMG.... my laptop was on fire... that scene beats anything i have ever seen... tauba tauba... kuch sharam karo...(saying that to myself...) me going back to watch it... 
lmao...i have seen it many times myself..i just cant help it 😳...i never thought id have such interest for ande...totally rocking ⭐️⭐️⭐️

+7 hours yarr... thats a lot... where exactly do you live??? hai naa...its too long...i live in Los Angeles, California baby *woot woot* πŸ˜‰

JAZ