Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Everybody is preparing for the Ganpati pooja again. Kulraj's daughter runs towards the ladoo...Meher pickes her up on her arms and Harman copies Meher this time!!!!!!!!!! By picking up the other kid.......anyway, the pooja is done and Meher gives aarti to everyone. Then Lallu copies Prem's act from the other day and feeds Gayatri the prasad. Dont watch them...watch what Prem and Heer are doing behind. Then Harman asks Lallu to sing....but Lallu is angry with him for blaming Prem and behaves rudely. Anyway, Prem sends Heer to cajole Lallu. Heer does so and Lallu unfortunately sings. Again how Prem and Heer are playfully pushing each other in the background. Meher says to Ash that Lallu-Gullu chemistry is better than SRK-Kajol Chemistry......ABSURD!!!!!! Harman praises Lallu....Lallu gives rude expressions.

Harman is sitting in a grumpy mood in a room/his room/HarPreet's room/ (anyway, a pic of Lallu-Gullu is here as well!!!!!!) The bratty kids are running and writing on a file......Harman scolds them and shoes them. Meher comes and sarcastically says him that he did good by scolding them. Harman says that he cant think properly when his dad is angry with him. Meher tells him to apologise to Lallu till Lallu forgives him. Harman appreciates Meher's advice. Gullu sees all this.

Gullu goes to Lallu and says that Heer as taken care of this family through her maturity and Meher by her playfulness and indirectly talks about Meher-Harman marriage.

So Prem pulls Heer back into a room and pushes her almost against the wall. Then he says that when he sees heer's hair he thinks he loves it the most, but then seeing heer's eyes he thinks that he loves it the most and then seeing heer's shaking lip he realises that he loves this lip the most.....but the mostly he loves is..........EGG!!!! Then he starts saying advantages of egg.........Kulraj's kid is there so Prem had to change the topic. Then Prem says sunday ho ya monday roz khao aandey......

After Kulraj's kid leaves.....Heer does the same with him and makes fun of him....Prem pretends to be angry and leaves.....and then Heer follows him.

A MUST WATCH SCENE. Prem almost kisses heer............

Anyway, Harman comes to Lallu to apologise and Lallu said that he will forgive harman gives him a promise.........Harman promises to Lallu. Episode ends.
Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why is this old man dragging it... what happened to dirty looks toward Veera...

Thanks Mel

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

Meher says to Ash that Lallu-Gullu chemistry is better than SRK-Kajol Chemistry......ABSURD!!!!!!

at least, it was not as absurd as saying that the Lallu-Gayatri chemistry is better than the HC-AG chemistry!!!  that would have been beyond absurd!

😆
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the live update!😊
Harman deserves this treatment....i hope Veera gets it too!!she deserves it more.🤢

Awww Premeer😳
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think a totally boring episode exept premeer sceneloved it i just saw tht..

-Rani- thumbnail
aww Melissa..thank u so much for the h ighlight..looking forward to read the rest..u really r sweet to do so..
Smile1290 thumbnail
omg the Premeer scene sounds so cuteee!!😳
dying to watch it now😳

lol sunday ho ya monday roz khao ande😆
only.asking thumbnail

Originally posted by: huziebaby

lol sunday ho ya monday roz khao ande😆

😆 actually, it was the scene BEFORE that line that blazed!  And after - the way Heer works on Prem. And just when he is into it, she goes into the joke!  I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.... 😆
Smile1290 thumbnail

Originally posted by: only.asking

😆 actually, it was the scene BEFORE that line that blazed!  And after - the way Heer works on Prem. And just when he is into it, she goes into the joke!  I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.... 😆

ooh i can imagine😳whenever he looks at her face,especially her lips,his eyes go all....... 😳*goes to heaven and back*😆

just the one day i need to watch my dad has to come home early frm work and watch his stupid match😭😆
only.asking thumbnail

Originally posted by: huziebaby

ooh i can imagine😳whenever he looks at her face,especially her lips,his eyes go all....... 😳*goes to heaven and back*😆

😳

😆 wonder if  there will be a I-HATE-PREM bt,lt post today.... 😆