Sarah9bella thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
which particular thing or criteria u want to change in th show,which u don't like

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jinniezz

judges except for saroj k

ya even i want that
kaljas thumbnail
sweta coz she thinks that she is very good in judgement
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would like to change sweta.She thinks herself to be a asihwarya rai.😆
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh,shweta's a very good judge.And i watch this show only 4or shweta.If she thinks herself to be aishwarya rai,then it is ok coz she's far better than aishwarya.Shweta's just wonderful and there's nobody who can be compared with shweta.
soroshkhan thumbnail
yeah i also watch this show coz of shweta so shweta is the back bone of the show
soroshkhan thumbnail
and she is a great dancer her judgement is 100 % right than ronit and saroj khan also diagree wit ronit's jugdement
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: soroshkhan

and she is a great dancer her judgement is 100 % right than ronit and saroj khan also diagree wit ronit's jugdement

What do u mean by that ?? Shweta agrees with Ronit in every aspect ! So how come her judgement is better than him ?!?!?!

If u like anyone go praise her/him, dont try to post baseless comments like even SK doesnt agree to Ronit so ST is better than Ronit ?!?!!? What does it mean ?!?!? ST is good acc. to u fine ! There was no need to write that 100% better than Ronit and SK also disagree to Ronit ?! Whatever u wanna say, say clearly !

And one thing I would like to change is - there should be a Judge's dance in every epi😆