Adita Wahi(Natasha)

lathaau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Adita Wahi in Mata Ki Chowki...

12 Comments function fbs_click() {u=location.href;t=document.title;window.open('http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u='+encodeURIComponent(u)+'&t='+encodeURIComponent(t),'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,height=436');return false;}  

< ="send_article.asp" method="post" name="4">
Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* < name="from" size="40" ="text"> *
Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* < name="to" size="40" ="text"> *
< name="c_" cols="32" rows="4">
  < name="Submit" value="Send Email Now!" ="submit"> < name="news_id" value="2640" ="">
Adita Wahi is back to the daily soap scenario with Sahara One's Mata Ki Chowki, by Swastik Pictures....

Adita Wahi who played the vamp with utmost ease in Saarthi is back to the grind of daily soaps with Sahara One's Mata Ki Chowki, produced by Swastik Pictures.

"It's been a gap of 3-4 months since I was away from the daily soap scenario. After Choona Hai Aasmaan, I had taken a break and it feels good to be back", quotes Adita.

Adita will again be seen as an antagonist in the Sahara One show. "I play Natasha in the serial; I will literally give sleepless nights to the protagonist and with my entry, there will be a love triangle formed", quips the actress. Adita unlike Saarthi will be seen adorning western dresses.

Adita took part in the LA festival where she did a short film. While she was on a creative high, she got this offer and grabbed it with both hands. "Mata Ki Chowki is the #1 show on Sahara One and has been accepted very well by the audience. It feels so good to be part of a show which is doing well", states a jubilant Adita.

Adita will be making her entry on September 9th..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi.

Please do not directly post articles from the TellyBuzz.

Here is the link:

Adita Wahi in Mata Ki Chowki...15
Adita Wahi is back to the daily soap scenario with Sahara One's Mata Ki Chowki, by Swastik Pictures....
Edited by umi82990 - 15 years ago
lathaau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry yaar
here after i ll post the link

Love u all and takecare😊

gaurv420 thumbnail
😕 i heard she will be in saas vs bahu!! is it true! kya yeh ladki naach sakti hai??