September 8th Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Mukti interrupts Prini and says that its not that urgent but she?ll be in her room. Prince tells Nan that he will go see what the matter is and Nan is not able to stop him.

Prince goes to Mukti?s room and starts to say that this is their personal matter and hopefully he wont? feel bad. Prince says that she has equal rights on this family. (Oh the idiot!) She basically tries to get prince to get kb to say. Prince says that he doesn?t want to talk about this matter but she persists.

Gunjan asks amber what decision he has made (the video cut out) but basically amber decides to Raja the truth. He asks Gunjan if he is doing the right thing and she agrees and tells him she will always be with him.

Kb is packing and thinks to herself how can she leave this place. Sujit tells her hurry up and says his decision is made. Prince comes to stop Kb and Sujit.

Prince stops Kb and they hug. But Sujit says there is no use we are leaving. Sujit says the he can?t even look at Bhai Raja. Prince requests him to stay, one day the truth had to come out and raja has forgotten everything and forgiven everyone. Sujit still doesn?t agree and says they have to leave this house.  Prince says fine I won?t stop you but we (Prini) would go too, where ever we go we will be together. Nan says and if we want to stay together than why do we have to leave this place. (Nan is an idiot as well) Nan says that Raja will feel sad if you leave too. Sujit says if raja would be really sad by me then I won't do this. Kb is really happy. Prince says Mukti is the one who convinced me. Nan is not happy with this at all.

Amber is at Nils door and asks for Raja. She tells him that he has left for somework. Nil senses that he is really worried.

PS is filling a truck with drugs. Raja is standing right behind him. Raja is pretty angry and says I knew you were lowly but I didn?t think that you would stoop so low. I knew that you were pretending to love me and you will never be my family and that is because you are not even a good human being. I will send you back to jail. He says think about it because if I go to jail Amber will go to, because amber is a equal partner in this. Raja is shocked

Preview: Raja confronts amber and says that you have to tell me the truth. Were you involved in the drug smuggling at my factory?

Edited by kshre25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks so much!!!!
i hope ambar says the truth and raja believes him. it would be so sad if ps was able to seperate the 2 bros