8th September detailed update of Premeer scene

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Premeer are doing the pooja....the whole family is there. Harman walks in and this is noticed only by Veera and Gayatri.

Harman goes to Prem's room and apologises to the photo and opens the cupboard to keep the coat. He find the blue file.....and wonders why Prem kept it with himself. Gayatri comes and asks Harman what is wrong......and consoles him. Veera overhears the convo and tells Harman that Prem did not do a very nice thing by keeping the file and he surely did all this as heer asked him to do so.

Harman and Veera goes downstairs and questions Prem. Harman keeps silent but Veera😑 is really rude with Prem. Preet asks Veera to shut is mouthπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ while Lallu asks Harman to kee
p the file infront of Ganesh and submit it tomorrow with to the people.

So Prem is in his room talking to a guy on phone. He says that he knows that they will get the contract ( I am not sure about the convo). Heer comes and asks Prem what is wrong and then reminds him of what he said about confiding in one another. They cry and Prem tells Heer that he replaced the file for Veera. Then they cry some more and we get to see Hug#6. 😳 Then they share a sweet. By the way, there are two doves inside Prem's room now (sitting on a branch inside the room)  and they are coloured half orangish-red.😳

The last part is a must watch!!!!!!!

Update

Prem and Heer are doing the aarti. They look at each other and smile. Gayatri looks all devoted and Lallu tried to look devoted. Harman comes in with his head bent. Gayatri sees this and so does Veera. Gayatri follows Harman......but Veera stays put.

Harman goes to Prem's room and starts talking to Prem's photo again!!!!! He apologises to it for failing to get the contract and goes on and on. Then he lift his arm, where Prem's alleged coat rested. Looks at it and goes on about that he is unworthy of wearing the coat....Prem bhaiya's coat. Then he walks towards the wardrobe and keeps the coat there. However, he gets a glimpse of the file and wonders what it is doing inside Prem's wardrobe.

Gayatri mom comes in and inquires for Harman's upset behaviour. Harman tells her about losing the cotract and finding the correct filr here. Gayatri says that Prem may have kept this thinking it was his file. Then Harman says that he is sad as Lallu gave this project to him instead of Prem....and he lost it. He is sad as he wanted to win this for Veera.....so that she doesnt have to feel that they are not equal to RR in monetary terms. Gayatri says that relationships are based on love and not money....and as long as Veera has brothers like this.....she will be happy. She then asks Harman to join in the pooja and leaves. Harman comes out of the room when Veera meets him and says that why Prem did this with Harman. She then poisons Harman's mind by saying that Heer must have told Prem to do this as Harman got the contract instead of Prem. She then continues that she will go and question Prem about this.

Downstairs all are gathered. Heer is distributing ladoo to everyone and Prem is trying to romantically feed her when Hareera comes down. Lallu sees them and gets all excited and tells Harman to not delay anymore and give them the goodnews of getting the contract. Harman is silent and probably sad....but Lallu keeps talking like an idiot. Anyway, Veera intervenes and charges Prem. Lallu is shocked and instead of scolding Veera he scolds Harman. Veera keeps on talking and talking and so is Lallu and Prem is silent... Preet, the sane one, points finger at Veera and houts at her to shut up. Veera does so.....and Gayatri reminds Harman what she said in the room and that he should not stretch the matter and blame Prem like this. Lallu steals this chance and starts talking.....again!!!!! Then he tells Harman to keep the file in front of Ganesh and tells him to submit the file tomorrow. Harman does so and one by one everybody leaves the hall. Veera thinks that if Prem didnt do anything then why was he silent.

One by one as everyone starts leaving.....Nihal goes infront of the Ganesh murti and starts praying. Lallu sees this and asks why Nihal is praying with so much devotion? (er Lallu......praying and devotion goes hand in hand.....). Nihal tells him that he will go to some place and search for his family........Lallu encourages him.

Prem is talking on the phone and says that the work should be done or something and this conversation continues for sometime.......

Now comes the best part....which has been updated by raksha di 

Prem just finished the phone convo...

Heer enters with a hurt look and asks him 'tumne aisa kyo kiya Prem'...
Prem: mujhe is baare me koi baat nahi karni hai
Heer:Lekin mujhe baat karni hai...neeche tumhara itna apmaan hua hai aur tum chup chaap kade ho ke bardaasht karte rahe...(while keeping her hand on his cheeks  )
Heer continues: Lekin main bardaash nahi karoongi (with a defiant look)

then again she again keeps her hands on his cheeks and tries to get him to talk about it...she even reminds him of what he said...'tumhine toh bataya na ki family se kuch nahi chupana chahiye'.........Prem gives her a deep and sad look and turns away saying 'Heeeer'

Prem turns away in a way requesting Heer not to talk abt it anymore

But Heer being The Heer persists. she turns him towards her and pushes him reminding of his own words of vishwas and how they both decided to share everything and that how come today he didnt even think of her when he was going through all that pain and decided to go through all of it all by himself...and that he didnt even think her to be good enough to share his 'dard'...She says, if people blame him...its her who feels the most pain. she wasnt able to take it when Veera and Harman were going on and on about him and she starts crying. Prem cannot take it anymore...... he tells her 'witchface ke liye' Heer is shocked 'Witchface ke liye '.

Prem: ha Heer,Ratpal ke liye ye contract bohot imp hain. usne bataya mujhe Contract milte hee woh Witchface se shaadi karega...nahi toh shadi me deri ho jayegi... isliye maine woh file badli...is waqt...ratpal aur witchface ke shadi se badkar mujhe aur koi important nahi hai. lekin Harma ka bhi koi nuksan nahi hoga.,...maine apni sari property uske naam kardiya..taki use aisa na lage ki maine uske saat galat kar diya...bas yahi baat mai neeche sabse chupane ki koshish kar raha tha...Shayad koi mera saath na de...(all this while Heer is changing her expressions from shock to sadness to getting impressed with Prem to feeling bad for him to what not...awww)

Heer couldn't take him saying that no one wld've trusted him...she starts saafing his cheeks again (for the umpteenth time today  )...and says main tumhare saath hoon, Prem...main hamesha tumhare saath rahungi...and keeps both her hands on his both the cheeks and tries to console him....
 Prem...takes her hands into his and says 'Lekin mere paas kuch nahi hai tumhe dene ke liye'............he shows her his empty hands.
Heer exasperates and again holds his hands and says 'kaun kehta hai tumhare paas kuch nahi hai.....main ek aise insan se shadi karne ja rahi hu jiske paas ma ka aashirwad hai aur bauji ki dee hui niyat hia aur apne haato se banayi hui kismat...ek aisa dil hai..jo puri duniya samaye...na samaye..toh puri duniya usme sama sakti hai...aisi sanksar hai jo apni parivar ke liye talwar ke daag par chal sakta hai...sahi galat ka faisle kar sakte hai......Prem...mai ek aisa aadmi se shadi karne ja rahi hu, jo poori duniya ke liye Ram hai, ab tumhi batao...mujhe duniya ki kounsi daulat chahiye...mujhe kuch bhi nahi chahiye...SIRF TUM CHAHIYE..SIRF TUM...

she keeps on holding his hands to keeping her hands on his heart to keeping her hands on his cheeks to keeping her hands on his shoulders...

then I think Prem only pulls her into a tight embrace and Heer to goes and fits in nicely and they both cry some more, the tears of being their with each other and for each other...then Prem tries to feed her the Modak that Heer gave in the downstairs, which he was about to feed her when that Witchface spoils it all....Heer makes takes half of it and they both feed eachother  ...then again they get back to the embrace...this time even more closer... ....with the b/g male title songs

I would rate this episode 10/10 for the last scene......

Star of the episode: Prem and Heer

Luv
Mels

Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww..melsy thnx jaanu....damn power cut here...cant watch kis desh the whole week...boo hoo...btw..premeer pooja..lols.....waiting.....hehehe...

luv nans
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mels..

Somebody please kill this Veera...🀒...My God...what a black mark in the name of a sister...🀒

Poor Prem...but am sure he is NEVER going to learn...😑😭

🀒
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Thanks Mels..

Somebody please kill this Veera...🀒...My God...what a black mark in the name of a sister...🀒

Poor Prem...but am sure he is NEVER going to learn...😑😭

🀒

sachchi rakshu...she doesnt deserve to be prem's sis....i say ....am far far better than her...firstly i wont fall in love..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† toh poison toh dhoor ki baat hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....lols....y am i being soo funny....

luv nans
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

sachchi rakshu...she doesnt deserve to be prem's sis....i say ....am far far better than her...firstly i wont fall in love..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† toh poison toh dhoor ki baat hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....lols....y am i being soo funny....

luv nans

Awww..Nans..you are the bestest sister anybody can have...😳

But this Veera...🀒

And you madam, abhi bhi power cut hai kya??😲...meme watching the video somewhere elseπŸ˜‰..Can't wait to see Premee doing the Pooja together and then Heer consoling Prem...😍.

sagarvidya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx mels i thought is veera ko thori akal aai hogi but no i like that preet told her to shut up πŸ˜†
thats the way the whole family should speak to her still she changes her behaviour
halima006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
message from davzz: very good update and i hate veera now she's brainwashing harman, watch all the brothers will fight coz prem and heer are always together and maybe meher will fight with heer coz she might go on harmans side

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But this Veera...🀒

And you madam, abhi bhi power cut hai kya??😲...meme watching the video somewhere elseπŸ˜‰..Can't wait to see Premee doing the Pooja together and then Heer consoling Prem...😍.

Guys its a must watch scene.....download the last part first......its so cute...........

luv
mels

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
the last part is the best part
nandini27 thumbnail

But this Veera...🀒

haha...woh toh mein hoon...abh pwoer is bak...hehe...watched first 2 parts online...but waiting for 3rd part...lols...melsy's des is damn cute..and siddy ki doves...lols....this is too gud...wooww....am waiting......

luv nans