Achint Kaur prefers Kahaani…over Kyunki…- Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Achint Kaur prefers Kahaani…over Kyunki…

by Vidhya Krishnan

Sep 08, 2008, Bangalore  

When Achint Kaur says she is making a re-entry on Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, you tend to think, 'what's new?' But if the lady is to be believed, there is something different in store this time, "I am back again as Pallavi but this time my motive is going to be different. I am still myself but I am back for a reason". But she remains tight-lipped on what the motive is, "we are still working on it and certain things need to be finalized. I cannot say anything beyond this."

When questioned about the comeback, Achint confidently says, "I have been working on two projects – Kahaani... and Kyunki… I am used as and when they need me. The best part is that it never feels like a daily soap for me. It neither gets boring nor does it feel like a cameo. I get a break every now and then so it's all good."

However, that's not to say that Achint is shying away from a regular role, "I always believe in doing good work and that is what interests me to keep me going. If the script demands my character to work regularly, I will surely do it."

So, here is a toughie, does she prefer Kahaani…or Kyunki…? We expect a politically correct answer but she surprises us, "I prefer Kahaani… over Kyunki... because I feel there is a right combination of everything. The set-up is good and there is a very good work atmosphere."

And will we see more of her in the future apart from these two projects? "As of now it is just these two projects and there are talks about few others for the future but it is too early to comment on anything", she quips and signs off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muscleprotein thumbnail
well done Achint!! for teh courageous reply!!

Achint is just rocking!!😃

Inspector Sahib thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article