The FedAl Fan Club- The Roger-Rafael Paradise

VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The FedAl Fanclub

Roger Federer, The undisputed King of Lawn Tennis. So what if he's facing a slump in 2008 and has lost his top spot. It doesn't diminish the class of Federer which is totally unique. He may have not succeeded in clinching a record 6th Wimbledon title, but he gave the tennis lovers a treat of a match. He also showed the people that he hasn't lost his class by winning the Gold Medal in Beijing Olympics in the Men's Doubles along with Stanislas Wawrinka.

Rafael Nadal, King of Clay. Rafa is currently in a roaring form. With his 4th Roland Garros title, a maiden Wimbledon title and an Olympic Gold in his kitty, it looks like no one can stop the Mallorcan. With his bulging muscles and a strong forehand, Rafa fights his way through in every match as if its the ultimate match.

Normally, I have noticed the fact that Federer fans hate Nadal and Nadal fans hate Federer. I'm a fan of both of them and I respect them equally coz both of them are a class apart from their contemporaries.

So, if you too are a fan of both Roger and Rafael....or even one of them...please join. But, if you are a fan of just one of them, please don't badmouth the other one. 
Edited by HarshadFan - 15 years ago