4 sep: big things, little things

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i think this is the first bt,lt written between frantically trying to catch up with four days of missed classes.  plus, the gang were visiting mom when the show was on.  poor show had a really tough time competing to be heard above the gang-noise levels.  afterwards, my prem-crazy-pal and i tried to piece together what was actually said during the show and have made some (probably) wild guesses about the conversation. πŸ˜† so if you find things here that don't sound like the show at all, do tell me!  i'd love to know what actually happened! πŸ˜†

* little thing: i really hate the way that everything's "back to normal" for veera.  her coy i'm-the-bride-to-be attitude makes me want to wipe the floor of the entire mansion with her.  why the heck isn't the family smacking her on the upside of her head for  having been stooopid?  firstly, not telling them before the blooming engagement that she loves someone else and making everyone go through the social embarassment of engagement party. and secondly, for having pulled off that insane suicide attempt?? 

*sigh* i'm not going to make a very good psychiatrist, am i? 'cause my instinct was to give her a manual for how to get the suicide bit right! 😑

* little thing: did i understand correctly? did ratpal's personal assistant tell him that his "sweet" was waiting for him in the bedroom?  er...did he mean like a chocolate, or ... um ... like a dame?  that sequence was so sleazily boring (or is it boringly sleazy? πŸ˜†)   and that ratpal-pa is beginning to bother me... seriously.

* little thing: why hasn't prem got the hint and stop doing the father/big-brother thing with veera?  why is he still hovering around her, trying to "set things right"?  is he doing it for veera? or laluchacha?  *sigh*

but was that an air of sadness that prem had around him as he persuaded veera to talk to laluchacha, as he watched the forgive-me scene from above? 

* little thing: gee, is that the kind of thing you tell your father: "you'll never be able to retire"?   dunno, but that entire conversation was weird.... then again, most of prem's "verbal" conversations are weird! πŸ˜†

* prem thing: he looks bashful at the thought of "prem-heer's marriage". but is cool with the thought of  "children's children".  hmmmmm!  is prem more progressive than we think..?  πŸ˜†

* little thing: dunno about you, but if i were harman, i'd have thought meher a chatterbox.  i mean, here he is trying to work. and meher, instead of helping by making notes, chatters about friendship and coffee and no-friendship.  sheesh!  must say: harman's a very patient guy!  (with nice long fingers, btw. πŸ˜†)

* little thing: hmm. harman finds out that "pb's gone out with heer" and we don't get to see even a teeny-weeny bit of that moment?!?!  sheesh!  don't the makers of this show know how to ever show what is important??! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
* little thing: hmmmmm #2. harman's moment in pb's room.  with pb's photograph!  taking away pb's coat. i kinda figured they're trying to show how much harman adores and worships pb. and i think the actor did it quite nicely.  but the moment itself was a kinda weird.  i was thinking: hmmmm!  if preet had a project, would he do this too? hmmmm!

* prem thing: btw, does this mean that prem's one of those weirdos who keeps him own photograph in his own room??!  argh!  what's with that?  is that kinda like an identification mark for the room?  like "prem was here"?  or "prem owns this room"?  is this what comes when you grow up fighting for your own space among many kids in the same family?  that was a major hmmmmmm moment for me.

* little thing: i admit - the whole ceremony thing was totally weird.  first off, it was ganapati in the middle of ludhiana.  does ganapati get celebrated outside of maharastra with so much ceremony??  so the brothers with nihaal and the new-ones coming in smeared with so much colour just didn't make much sense to me. but then, i don't know much 'bout these ceremonies.  then, the amount of celebration and colour at the home. isn't this is a punjabi family?  i dunno.  it was discordant to me.  something that i'm used to putting under "discontinuities and inaccuracies" for the balaji telefilms shows. 

and of course, the editing was terrible. as always.

* little thing: what really put me off was the whole prem-is-the-center-of-our-universe flavour in gayatri-mom's and laluchacha's talk.  it took me a little while to convince myself that the ajmer-storm incident was a recent one. and maybe they are just thankful that they now have prem back in their own house, rather than still estranged.  but then, they kept repeating that beta-harman has a meeting and needs blessings.  whatever.  the whole scene kinda put me off.  the whole second segment did.  it was bleagh.

* big thing/little thing: i didn't get the whole contract-bid thing.  first, have the juneja's won the contract?  i thought the answer is yes.

second, if they won the contract, why are the rest of the competition calling them idiots?  because they paid too high a price for the contract?  well, that is what the competition is bound to say, no?  why did harman look like he swallowed a whole ... er ... goat! πŸ˜† at one go? 

third, when they talked about beta-harman's meeting at the prayers, why did they try to show prem looking funny?  prem can't have done anything to help harman win the contract, right?  not if ratpal's deal was that if he (ratpal) doesn't win the contract, then he won't marry veera?  so prem has to twist harman's bid so that he will not win the contract?  right?

so i didn't get the contract bid thing. 'cause i think the juneja's have won. and ratpal's still looking happy despite having lost.  so obviously he has had something to do with the juneja's having won in a competitive bid against him.  oooooh!  is this just ratpal's way of making sure he doesn't get married to veera??!  and simultaneously - somehow! - bringing trouble to the juneja's???  ooooooooooh!!  deep, ratpal, really deep! 

highlight of the episode: none.  truly.  seriously.  not a happy episode.  not even sure it was a good episode in story development.  the moment i saw prem's photograph in prem's room, it was a totally weird episode.  πŸ˜† 

so let's just remember better times.  like:

and then:

(as always: prem-heer photocredits - nandini90 πŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1030347
for the full source.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: estee

i think this is the first bt,lt written between frantically trying to catch up with four days of missed classes.  plus, the gang were visiting mom when the show was on.  poor show had a really tough time competing to be heard above the gang-noise levels.  afterwards, my prem-crazy-pal and i tried to piece together what was actually said during the show and have made some (probably) wild guesses about the conversation. πŸ˜† so if you find things here that don't sound like the show at all, do tell me!  i'd love to know what actually happened! πŸ˜† you should only get worried about missing something if premeer come on screen πŸ˜†

* little thing: i really hate the way that everything's "back to normal" for veera.  her coy i'm-the-bride-to-be attitude makes me want to wipe the floor of the entire mansion with her.  why the heck isn't the family smacking her on the upside of her head for  having been stooopid?  firstly, not telling them before the blooming engagement that she loves someone else and making everyone go through the social embarassment of engagement party. and secondly, for having pulled off that insane suicide attempt?? 

*sigh* i'm not going to make a very good psychiatrist, am i? 'cause my instinct was to give her a manual for how to get the suicide bit right! 😑 she truly has no brains - she does not even think why Ratpal (love the rat part but not the pal - he can only be Satya's pal and of course Veera's πŸ˜†) said what he said to Heer and the creatives do not even show Veera having a conversation with Heer regarding this. πŸ˜•

* little thing: did i understand correctly? did ratpal's personal assistant tell him that his "sweet" was waiting for him in the bedroom?  er...did he mean like a chocolate, or ... um ... like a dame?  that sequence was so sleazily boring (or is it boringly sleazy? πŸ˜†)   and that ratpal-pa is beginning to bother me... seriously. he meant a 'dame' - why do the creatives insist on making sure that we know how sleazy he is; hopefully this means that a sleazy character like him does not have a long lasting track in the serialπŸ₯±

* little thing: why hasn't prem got the hint and stop doing the father/big-brother thing with veera?  why is he still hovering around her, trying to "set things right"?  is he doing it for veera? or laluchacha?  *sigh*

but was that an air of sadness that prem had around him as he persuaded veera to talk to laluchacha, as he watched the forgive-me scene from above?  i think that he has realised that in order for him to 'give' Veera what she wants the family is going to have to sacrifice a lot. I wish Prem did not love his family so much and was not always ever-willing to be the sacrificial lamb πŸ˜’. guess he cannot be the perfect lover for Heer and not love his family - it comes with the package?

* little thing: gee, is that the kind of thing you tell your father: "you'll never be able to retire"?   dunno, but that entire conversation was weird.... then again, most of prem's "verbal" conversations are weird! πŸ˜† i found that wierd too - some of the dialogues that they have in this serial are very very odd - I mean for such sanskari family that did not even forget their roots.  father telling his kids not to have too many kids else how are they going to feed the kids or even remember DJ chachi dialogues - who talks like that 😡

* prem thing: he looks bashful at the thought of "prem-heer's marriage". but is cool with the thought of  "children's children".  hmmmmm!  is prem more progressive than we think..?  πŸ˜† maybe he is just as tired as we are of waiting for his marriage. πŸ˜† progressive? hmmm, maybe he is getting senile - bauji's genes finally showing up  or does he know something that we do not πŸ˜‰ about the future track 

* little thing: dunno about you, but if i were harman, i'd have thought meher a chatterbox.  i mean, here he is trying to work. and meher, instead of helping by making notes, chatters about friendship and coffee and no-friendship.  sheesh!  must say: harman's a very patient guy!  (with nice long fingers, btw. πŸ˜†) after premeer's courtship of eye conversations; all couples will seem abnormal. Harman did not seem convinced that they were friends - maybe we are reading too much into them a a couple πŸ˜•

* little thing: hmm. harman finds out that "pb's gone out with heer" and we don't get to see even a teeny-weeny bit of that moment?!?!  sheesh!  don't the makers of this show know how to ever show what is important??! πŸ˜•πŸ˜† for some reason the premeer scenes are very scarce - it is almost as if the creatives want to make sure that we do watch the serial in anticipation of these scenes. they seem more into the wheeling and dealing part of the story than into the romantic angle of the story.

* little thing: hmmmmm #2. harman's moment in pb's room.  with pb's photograph!  taking away pb's coat. i kinda figured they're trying to show how much harman adores and worships pb. and i think the actor did it quite nicely.  but the moment itself was a kinda weird.  i was thinking: hmmmm!  if preet had a project, would he do this too? hmmmm! thank God Preet would never do such a thing - he is the only normal one in the family. He loves his brother but is intellligent enough to confront anyone when their decisions seem dubious - the practical one πŸ˜† but we still like Prem's character over his - are 'we'  okπŸ˜†

* prem thing: btw, does this mean that prem's one of those weirdos who keeps him own photograph in his own room??!  argh!  what's with that?  is that kinda like an identification mark for the room?  like "prem was here"?  or "prem owns this room"?  is this what comes when you grow up fighting for your own space among many kids in the same family?  that was a major hmmmmmm moment for me.I was wondering the same thing πŸ˜† but i think they wanted to show Harman take PB's coat so it had to be his study. He could have gone to PB's closet.

* little thing: i admit - the whole ceremony thing was totally weird.  first off, it was ganapati in the middle of ludhiana.  does ganapati get celebrated outside of maharastra with so much ceremony??  so the brothers with nihaal and the new-ones coming in smeared with so much colour just didn't make much sense to me. but then, i don't know much 'bout these ceremonies.  then, the amount of celebration and colour at the home. isn't this is a punjabi family?  i dunno.  it was discordant to me.  something that i'm used to putting under "discontinuities and inaccuracies" for the balaji telefilms shows.   yeah, they do not seem to show them praying to guru nanak - only Heer seems to do that - maybe the Juneja's adopted other customs while in Canada πŸ˜†

and of course, the editing was terrible. as always. I wonder why this is the case - it seems to be really bad for this show - do they ever watch their own shows

* little thing: what really put me off was the whole prem-is-the-center-of-our-universe flavour in gayatri-mom's and laluchacha's talk.  it took me a little while to convince myself that the ajmer-storm incident was a recent one. and maybe they are just thankful that they now have prem back in their own house, rather than still estranged.  but then, they kept repeating that beta-harman has a meeting and needs blessings.  whatever.  the whole scene kinda put me off.  the whole second segment did.  it was bleagh. bringing a ganpati murti is quite significant and that Prem did it was all the more meaningful for them - that is my take - after all the money that they have supposedly lost. maybe they were keen to make sure they won this contract.

* big thing/little thing: i didn't get the whole contract-bid thing.  first, have the juneja's won the contract?  i thought the answer is yes. the person with the lowest bid (for work to be done) wins the contract - the juneja's had the highest bid which confused Harman.

second, if they won the contract, why are the rest of the competition calling them idiots?  because they paid too high a price for the contract?  well, that is what the competition is bound to say, no?  why did harman look like he swallowed a whole ... er ... goat! πŸ˜† at one go?  i could not figure out what the rest of the competition was doing critisizing the junejas for not winning the bid - i mean they won so they should be happy right? -  since when do competitors get into 'gossip' while in meeting - seems more like Ratpal's scene but the rest of the competitors 😡 

third, when they talked about beta-harman's meeting at the prayers, why did they try to show prem looking funny?  prem can't have done anything to help harman win the contract, right?  not if ratpal's deal was that if he (ratpal) doesn't win the contract, then he won't marry veera?  so prem has to twist harman's bid so that he will not win the contract?  right? Prem has not shared the deal that Ratpal requested and so he felt out of place when the rest of the family were praying for Harman to win the contract - but he was doing it for Veera. will this cause a rift between the brothers.πŸ˜•

so i didn't get the contract bid thing. 'cause i think the juneja's have won. and ratpal's still looking happy despite having lost.  so obviously he has had something to do with the juneja's having won in a competitive bid against him.  oooooh!  is this just ratpal's way of making sure he doesn't get married to veera??!  and simultaneously - somehow! - bringing trouble to the juneja's???  ooooooooooh!!  deep, ratpal, really deep!  ratpal is happy that the juneja's lost the contract as per his deal with Prem. he is on his way to destroying them financially. πŸ˜•

highlight of the episode: none.  truly.  seriously.  not a happy episode.  not even sure it was a good episode in story development.  the moment i saw prem's photograph in prem's room, it was a totally weird episode.  πŸ˜†  i agree - the highlight below is much more worth remembering😍 thks for the analysis - am glad i caught it on time

and then:

for the full source.)

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i think this is the first bt,lt written between frantically trying to catch up with four days of missed classes.  plus, the gang were visiting mom when the show was on.  poor show had a really tough time competing to be heard above the gang-noise levels.  afterwards, my prem-crazy-pal and i tried to piece together what was actually said during the show and have made some (probably) wild guesses about the conversation. πŸ˜† so if you find things here that don't sound like the show at all, do tell me!  i'd love to know what actually happened! πŸ˜†

read it thru once...you seem to have gotten everything....=)  Ok...a quick response (esp. since I never got time to go back to the other one from the other day - sorry bout that....)

Agreed - this happens a lot with BT...big issues just get forgotten...either that or we are supposed to infer...*shrugs*....I too would like someone to remind her how stupid she was...

*sigh* i'm not going to make a very good psychiatrist, am i? 'cause my instinct was to give her a manual for how to get the suicide bit right! 😑

You can be her shrink if you'd like....you have my permission to teach her the correct way! =)

* little thing: did i understand correctly? did ratpal's personal assistant tell him that his "sweet" was waiting for him in the bedroom?  er...did he mean like a chocolate, or ... um ... like a dame?  that sequence was so sleazily boring (or is it boringly sleazy? πŸ˜†)   and that ratpal-pa is beginning to bother me... seriously.

Yes...he was eluding to a Dame....sleazily boring/boringly sleazy - call it what you like...I say Both!  I hate RR - have always hated him from the get go - I think its b/c something about the actor really bothers me....

Both, I think....he's THE Prem, remember?  He HAS to "set things right" - its all he knows how to do...

but was that an air of sadness that prem had around him as he persuaded veera to talk to laluchacha, as he watched the forgive-me scene from above? 

Ii noticed the momentary sadness too - if only his forgiveness could have been that easy with Ullu....but no....he had to go to hell and back to earn forgiveness.....yes....there was definitely an "air of sadness"...*tear*

* little thing: gee, is that the kind of thing you tell your father: "you'll never be able to retire"?   dunno, but that entire conversation was weird.... then again, most of prem's "verbal" conversations are weird! πŸ˜†

I thought it was a bad scene too - the writers did a horrible job.....and yes, he IS quite awkward verbally....

* prem thing: he looks bashful at the thought of "prem-heer's marriage". but is cool with the thought of  "children's children".  hmmmmm!  is prem more progressive than we think..?  πŸ˜†

You noticed that too?  Hehehe...I think you're right - maybe he IS more progressive than you think....or maybe it wasn't a bashful look, maybe it was a blink-and-miss smirk b/c he and Heer are alreayd married and the rest of the world doesn't know it yet....and therefore, obviously, he would be cool with the thought of children - its only natural - after marriage comes kids!

* little thing: dunno about you, but if i were harman, i'd have thought meher a chatterbox.  i mean, here he is trying to work. and meher, instead of helping by making notes, chatters about friendship and coffee and no-friendship.  sheesh!  must say: harman's a very patient guy!  (with nice long fingers, btw. πŸ˜†)

You noticed the fingers too?  I did too....not as pretty as Harshad's though (see below...*swoon*)

* little thing: hmm. harman finds out that "pb's gone out with heer" and we don't get to see even a teeny-weeny bit of that moment?!?!  sheesh!  don't the makers of this show know how to ever show what is important??! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I think we all agree with you on this one....would have loved to see where they went....even one tiny 20 second romantic clip would have been sufficient....

* little thing: hmmmmm #2. harman's moment in pb's room.  with pb's photograph!  taking away pb's coat. i kinda figured they're trying to show how much harman adores and worships pb. and i think the actor did it quite nicely.  but the moment itself was a kinda weird.  i was thinking: hmmmm!  if preet had a project, would he do this too? hmmmm!

I loved this part....It was VERY sweet - love the bond the brothers share.....I think the actor did a great job too...

* prem thing: btw, does this mean that prem's one of those weirdos who keeps him own photograph in his own room??!  argh!  what's with that?  is that kinda like an identification mark for the room?  like "prem was here"?  or "prem owns this room"?  is this what comes when you grow up fighting for your own space among many kids in the same family?  that was a major hmmmmmm moment for me.

I love how we see eye to eye on the most off-wall things sometimes...I too noticed the same, and thought to myself "why the heck does prem have a pic of himself in his room?!?!"  I mean, I've seen it a lot in soaps and movies that the person's own pic will be in their room - and a solo pic too, which makes it even more odd - and I can't help but think, do people in India really do that?  Put their own solo pics in their rooms?  (Bharat-vasi's help!)  Anyway, as I'm typing right now, it just occurred to me that maybe he put it there for Heer - incase she came looking for his room, seeing his pic there, she would know, thus making it easier for her to find him/his room....what say? 

* little thing: i admit - the whole ceremony thing was totally weird.  first off, it was ganapati in the middle of ludhiana.  does ganapati get celebrated outside of maharastra with so much ceremony??  so the brothers with nihaal and the new-ones coming in smeared with so much colour just didn't make much sense to me. but then, i don't know much 'bout these ceremonies.  then, the amount of celebration and colour at the home. isn't this is a punjabi family?  i dunno.  it was discordant to me.  something that i'm used to putting under "discontinuities and inaccuracies" for the balaji telefilms shows. 

Didn't think about it like this - I was just excited to see them showcase Ganesh Chaturthi b/c I love seeing how its celebrated on such a grand scale in India....also, LOVED that particular idol of Ganesha - it was beautiful....
But, now that you mention, it, you're right...it does seem somewhat odd....but, thats BT for you - I don't think we're supposed to think so deeply about it....hehehe

and of course, the editing was terrible. as always. Give it up....I have....the editing will never sudharofy....

* little thing: what really put me off was the whole prem-is-the-center-of-our-universe flavour in gayatri-mom's and laluchacha's talk.  it took me a little while to convince myself that the ajmer-storm incident was a recent one. and maybe they are just thankful that they now have prem back in their own house, rather than still estranged.  but then, they kept repeating that beta-harman has a meeting and needs blessings.  whatever.  the whole scene kinda put me off.  the whole second segment did.  it was bleagh.

Agreed!  Why were Prem/Heer singled out in the "bhagwaan unko aashirwaad do" bit?  Hmm....maybe soo...thats true - it seems its really only been a week or a week and a half in Kekta time since the storm....yes? no?  I too felt something was off about that scene....there seems to be inequality of importance where the kids are concerned....it just doesn't/didn't sit well with me at all....

* big thing/little thing: i didn't get the whole contract-bid thing.  first, have the juneja's won the contract?  i thought the answer is yes.

Didn't watch part 3 of yesterday's episode....so can't comment further....

second, if they won the contract, why are the rest of the competition calling them idiots?  because they paid too high a price for the contract?  well, that is what the competition is bound to say, no?  why did harman look like he swallowed a whole ... er ... goat! πŸ˜† at one go? 

third, when they talked about beta-harman's meeting at the prayers, why did they try to show prem looking funny?  prem can't have done anything to help harman win the contract, right?  not if ratpal's deal was that if he (ratpal) doesn't win the contract, then he won't marry veera?  so prem has to twist harman's bid so that he will not win the contract?  right?

so i didn't get the contract bid thing. 'cause i think the juneja's have won. and ratpal's still looking happy despite having lost.  so obviously he has had something to do with the juneja's having won in a competitive bid against him.  oooooh!  is this just ratpal's way of making sure he doesn't get married to veera??!  and simultaneously - somehow! - bringing trouble to the juneja's???  ooooooooooh!!  deep, ratpal, really deep! 

highlight of the episode: none.  truly.  seriously.  not a happy episode.  not even sure it was a good episode in story development.  the moment i saw prem's photograph in prem's room, it was a totally weird episode.  πŸ˜† 

and then:

for the full source.)

Sorry the comments stopped when I stopped watching the epi....good to read your comments though, now atleast I know what happened in segment 3....

And, thank you, for the "remember [the] better times"....

Good luck again...with playing catch up....

Love,
~P
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can understand what you mean......in my case, my Grandma (as usual) was talking at the top of her voice, even increasing the volume to full was in vain. My Grans always finds kis desh timing most favourable one for a detailed update on her distressful day. This has forced me to think that if she understands what Lallu says😲 and if Lallu inspires herπŸ˜•πŸ˜²......hmmmmm.......❓

ditto.....and what poison was that??? the one trivs tried to commit suicide with? the one which turned out to be Lallu's company's product.....Not only did she survived but she is all jumpy and energetic from the very next day!!!!!!!

an advice....wipe the floor with Dheer rather than Veera.....upside down, with that shiny hair of his on the floor....the mansion will be more cleaner then. Use Veera for washroom cleaning.......

If I were you....I would have made the manual, bloody......😈

bite me......I watched that scene over and over again to get it right for the update.....but failed to understand what SS said to RR. It sounded to me like...maam, then meal, then something which I didnt get even more......

RR is cheap and so is SS.......from when have people started keeping dustbin on a tool??......oh, i am sorry.....we are talking about RR not people.

Prem.....Prem...he can be everything apart from a fiance. Starting from Gramps to cry baby....he has fulfilled all the roles perfectly......but he never behaved like a fiance.......

πŸ˜† true.......Prem's verbal conversation are so weird and boring....I was too busy ROFLing seeing the windmill movement of Lallu's hand......it was like, he was mentally practicing his flying lessons that he gets from Heer.🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†

Aha......he looked kind of embarrassed and weird at the thought of him getting married to Heer.....but with children's children...he was totally fine. Should we get ready to see Prem performing another perfect role? hmmmm...........πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Chatterbox???? I would have thought her to be desperate for attention. Harman glanced once or twice at her, but didnt even bother to listen to what she was saying attentively.....
but then again, I doubt if that was what he was supposed to do. He being Harman, the copycat, the idiot.........I think he didnt display the expressions accurately....

yeah....they go out....but we are left behind to watch Harman, his weirdness and that dumbo Veera. These creatives are as good as Harman😑😑......they never do the right thing.
How I wish that Preet was with Premeer so that we can rest in peace thinking that we didnt miss a Premeer alone moment.😭😭😭

that scene was creepy......why would he take blessing from Prem....who is merely 6 years older than him. He wanted to take blessing from Prem but didnt bother to take it from his parents......

I appreciate the creatives for showing the family bondings....but the way that they show it in this serial makes no sense whatsoever and most of the bondings are rater creepy.

So, it didnt get through Harman's fat head that due to a huge difference in his and Prem's physique......Prem's coat won't fit him. How dare he think of stealing Prem's coat and wear it for the meeting. This forced me to think that if this copycat had once witnessed Prem stealing Lallu's coat to wear it.

If the picture would have been hanging on the wall.....I wouldnt have mind. But this one was kept on desk???? Seriously, which weirdo keeps his own pic on the desk? But I wont complain....as I am thankful to the creatives for not showing Lallu's pic on Prem's desk.

and of course, the editing was terrible. as always.

like you....I dont know much about these ceremonies....but like you, I found the whole ceremony hard to buy. It was really really weird. btw, dont you think that Biji gets too much importance nowadays????? and the lipstick she wears.....arrrghhhhh.😑🀒

Ditto!!!!!!!!!.....but I really loved it when Prem looked ready to fall asleep on the floor while Lallu was blabbering. And what was Veera smiling at??? her father?

Usually, the one who bids the lowest gets the contract.......so, in that case, the Juneja's lost. But the question is, from when have they started announcing who bidded the highest and lost instead of announcing the more important thing that who bidded the lowest and actually won????? confusing, eh?

If the Juneja's lost, as per the normal business rule, how come the competitors are talking about their rival's defeat instead of rejoicing over the fact that their chances of winning has thickened.

Prem's look......I think he is the one who changed the file......and if thats the case, then its totally irresponsible and unacceptable from his part to send his brother to face the blow of defeat. If you are willing to lose because of your witch sister, there is no point to let the doom befall on your unknown confused brother. Why not go yourself and bear te consequences????

deep ratpal......equivalently shallow Prem....I just hope he doesnt have anything to do with changing the files.....that would cause a rift to create between Prem and Harman.

and then:

Good that they hugged and all.......but I didnt appreciate the scene much. Prem continuously kept on contradicting himself and he openly lied about Heer not telling him anything about Veera. Moreover, Heer didnt even pointed out to Prem that she did tell him and later Prem apologising for not believing her when she told him. That much contradiction with yourself......I hated it. The hug was nice......but for me, it didnt cover up the lies, contradiction, forgetfulness that was portrayed in the scene. In other words dialogue fiasco.....stupid dialogue writer.

And trivs is so right......in which planet do this two live in where there is always a full moon and conviniently two doves. No wonder the serial is named Kis
Desh Mein hain Mera Dil....apparently they are as unknown about their location as we are.πŸ˜†

for the full source.)

PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya123

you should only get worried about missing something if premeer come on screen

πŸ˜† 'kay. will include this in the list of things to remember while watching the show.

she truly has no brains - she does not even think why Ratpal (love the rat part but not the pal - he can only be Satya's pal and of course Veera's πŸ˜†) said what he said to Heer and the creatives do not even show Veera having a conversation with Heer regarding this. πŸ˜•

i do think that ratpal said since veera had told him heer was "their enemy", he'd tried to mislead heer with all that "never-marry-veera" spiel.  either which way, it looks obvious that he's played heer.  what i find weird is that no-one in the family thinks either veera or/and ratpal are skunks for what they have each done.   i actually think that it's the juneja family collective that have no brains.  i really would like at least preet to be suspicious and asking questions.  but i get the sense that there is not enough story-teller resources being put to making the story a whole one, or a good one.    such a pity given that they have managed to get our interest with this prem-heer pair. 

'bout the pal part of the ratpal -- well, how 'bout we don't take the pal literally?  πŸ˜† or if we do, let's say he's a pal of the rats of the world?  and who can be that, but a rat?!  🀣

he meant a 'dame' - why do the creatives insist on making sure that we know how sleazy he is; hopefully this means that a sleazy character like him does not have a long lasting track in the serial

ugh.  that was seriously sick. i do hope they are not going to make him a serious player in this show.  the actor really doesn't stick out as good. (but then, so is the veera-actor for most part.)

i think that he has realised that in order for him to 'give' Veera what she wants the family is going to have to sacrifice a lot. I wish Prem did not love his family so much and was not always ever-willing to be the sacrificial lamb πŸ˜’. guess he cannot be the perfect lover for Heer and not love his family - it comes with the package?

eeeks, that is even more horrible than thinking of external villains.  'cause i know that love is blind.  but is that the right thing for it to be?    especially, if blindly loving veera means bringing all kinds of pain and cost to the rest of his family?  we've already been through the wringer watching prem fight between heer-loveand his father-love.  in some way, it'll be even worse to watch him go through veera-love vs. family(harman?)-love.  i guess all we can hope is that either we get to see prem-heer go through whatever happens next together.  or that prem is soooo smart that somehow he finds a solution to veera vs. family?  hmmmm... i'm willing to wait and watch, i think.  😊

maybe he is just as tired as we are of waiting for his marriage. πŸ˜† progressive? hmmm, maybe he is getting senile 

πŸ˜†
"i'm tired.
you are tired. 
but we'll be happy, just as long as
we are all tired together."
huh? 

and prem - senile??!!  maya!  such impure thoughts -- go wash your fingers this instant! πŸ˜†

after premeer's courtship of eye conversations; all couples will seem abnormal. Harman did not seem convinced that they were friends - maybe we are reading too much into them a a couple

🀣 y'know?  i never thought of it that way!  i do find preet-ash confusing too - even with preet being as cute as he is.   good perspective to put on things - thanks.  🀣

He loves his brother but is intellligent enough to confront anyone when their decisions seem dubious - the practical one πŸ˜† but we still like Prem's character over his - are 'we'  okπŸ˜†

ooooh, maya's finally asked the really big question!  er ... and i'm not going to be the one to bell this cat.  'cause, of course, we are okay, aren't we?  πŸ˜†

i agree with the normalcy of preet - until now.  why isn't he chasing after ratpal like a terrier after a rat?  i don't like preet's strange complacence with this. πŸ˜•

yeah, they do not seem to show them praying to guru nanak - only Heer seems to do that - maybe the Juneja's adopted other customs while in Canada πŸ˜†

good point.  since father laluchacha was constantly homesick, mebbe he got his family to do all, and every, indian ceremony while in the abroad.  and of course, we can give up on being smart, but can never give up on family tradition and ceremony, can we?  even when we are back in our own country.

I wonder why this is the case - it seems to be really bad for this show - do they ever watch their own shows

seriously! it used to be a problem even with some of the earliest (and bestest)  episodes that i remember.  but now it's really sad.  especially the co-ordination with the visual and audio mixing.  really makes you wonder about how long they're gonna keep this show running.

bringing a ganpati murti is quite significant and that Prem did it was all the more meaningful for them - that is my take - after all the money that they have supposedly lost. maybe they were keen to make sure they won this contract.

πŸ˜• i still don't get it.  why is ganesh important from the money angle?  isn't that supposed to be lakshmi?  (gee, my ignorance of hindu mythology must be coming through loud and clear here, no?)

the person with the lowest bid (for work to be done) wins the contract - the juneja's had the highest bid which confused Harman.

oh, okay. got it. so they've lost the contract.  which means, that if it is prem who "switched" the files -- while not even being in the house 'cause he was getting ganesh home when harman walked through his rooms, asked for blessings and went off to the bid-meeting -- prem is the one trying to lose the contract for the juneja's.

btw, do we know that ratpal won? 

Prem has not shared the deal that Ratpal requested and so he felt out of place when the rest of the family were praying for Harman to win the contract - but he was doing it for Veera. will this cause a rift between the brothers.πŸ˜•

oooooh!  great explanation -- bleak future scenario.   are we going to have prem thrown out of the juneja house again!?  'cause there's no way prem'll have done this, while not having made some kind of  arrangement for his family not to win somewhere else.

but y'know?  suddenly, i'm remembering that little speech he gave laluchacha about "i get scared when you focus on money.  'cause we can always make money."  you are beginning to convince me against my instincts that prem is the one that has played funny numbers with harman's plans?  eeek, no.  no. it can't be.   'cause maybe prem has just worked hard on getting some other sweetner for ratpal to want to marry veera?  oh, i hope so. please, please, pretty please?

PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

You can be her shrink if you'd like....you have my permission to teach her the correct way! =)

πŸ˜† what a lovely supportive group you all are. and i did give some thought to what the "correct way" is for veera.  came up with:  give a contract out to someone - anyone! - on the if.com kdmhmd forum to get you killed. in addition to making sure that she remains dead, there's the advantage of it getting done for free! 🀣

Yes...he was eluding to a Dame....sleazily boring/boringly sleazy - call it what you like...I say Both!  I hate RR - have always hated him from the get go - I think its b/c something about the actor really bothers me....

tell me about it.  for some reason, this guy is being played in the most robotic, plastic-y manner.  feels like you can kick him - er, anywhere you want! - and the guy wouldn't even flinch.

Both, I think....he's THE Prem, remember?  He HAS to "set things right" - its all he knows how to do...

and here's another character i'd like to give a kick to.  okay, not a kick, a slap. upside of his head.  gently. πŸ˜†

You noticed that too?  Hehehe...I think you're right - maybe he IS more progressive than you think....or maybe it wasn't a bashful look, maybe it was a blink-and-miss smirk b/c he and Heer are alreayd married and the rest of the world doesn't know it yet....and therefore, obviously, he would be cool with the thought of children - its only natural - after marriage comes kids!

πŸ˜†  while i do think that prem-heer are quite shameless about each other's feelings and desires, i'd never quite re-visited this scenario.  i was actually convinced they were married before they walked into their sweet little house in the "poor area".  but prem-heer disabused me of that notion . pity... πŸ˜†

You noticed the fingers too?  I did too....not as pretty as Harshad's though (see below...*swoon*)

πŸ˜† how could they be?  they don't have a heer-pair to romance and take away our breath with! πŸ˜†

Anyway, as I'm typing right now, it just occurred to me that maybe he put it there for Heer - incase she came looking for his room, seeing his pic there, she would know, thus making it easier for her to find him/his room....what say? 

😲 heer - not know which is prem's room??!  the girl who unerringly went after him to get her ring back?  the way she follows him whereever he goes (kinda like prem had a little lamb? πŸ˜†)  i can't imagine heer needing such props to know where prem is. πŸ˜†  (what kind of mental gymnastics we do to keep prem sane and sensible, no? πŸ˜†)

Give it up....I have....the editing will never sudharofy....

sigh.  i do wish... this is such a sweet show.  it wouldn't take editorial magic to push it to being a good show!  *double sigh*
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
hey! you're back!  great to see you!  πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Melissa

My Grans always finds kis desh timing most favourable one for a detailed update on her distressful day. This has forced me to think that if she understands what Lallu says😲 and if Lallu inspires herπŸ˜•πŸ˜²......hmmmmm.......

😲 from me too!  inspired by laluchacha and living in the same house as you?  πŸ˜† poor you.  poor gramma.

but a thought just struck me: do you think the inspiration runs in reverse as well?  mebbe we can use your gramma to teach laluchacha a thing or two? hmmm...!

an advice....wipe the floor with Dheer rather than Veera.....upside down, with that shiny hair of his on the floor....the mansion will be more cleaner then. Use Veera for washroom cleaning.......

🀣  i've missed you.  'kay, will keep it in mind when the opportunity to clean floors/washroom comes up.🀣

If I were you....I would have made the manual, bloody......😈

πŸ˜†  is'nt it strange how we are all moved to violence by the same characters?  although  your list tends to be a leetle longer than mine?  πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

RR is cheap and so is SS.......from when have people started keeping dustbin on a tool??......oh, i am sorry.....we are talking about RR not people.

ooohh!!  i'd noticed that too!  what a strange practice, i thought.  but yeah, my thinking was: we are talking rats, not people.  who knows what rats do in the privacy of their own homes... πŸ˜†

Prem.....Prem...he can be everything apart from a fiance. Starting from Gramps to cry baby....he has fulfilled all the roles perfectly......but he never behaved like a fiance.......

well, other than sticking with heer through thick and thin, no?  being frantic when she's been a moment away from him without him knowing about it?  spending nights at her bedside rubbing her feet when she is cold?  defending her to his sister when the sister accused her of not being truthful?  

maybe you are right: prem has perhaps not been a fiance -- in calm times, he doesn't seem to know how to romance.  but prem is a lover -- he will make sure that heer is one with him, 'cause he is incomplete without her. 

hmm. prem's a bit of a lion, isn't he?  when the pride is not under attack, he is quite happy to loll around the place and have heer do all the work.   it's only when she's under stress that he takes center stage?  πŸ˜†

good gosh!  like i said in the reply to pari (indianpari), do we indulge at little too much in mental gymnastics to get prem to be perfect?  except he isn't.  a lion isn't.  πŸ˜† he's just very grand most of the time. πŸ˜†

I was too busy ROFLing seeing the windmill movement of Lallu's hand......it was like, he was mentally practicing his flying lessons that he gets from Heer.

πŸ˜† didn't even notice.  i was too busy alternating between  πŸ€£ and  😑 at veera's coy act.

Aha......he looked kind of embarrassed and weird at the thought of him getting married to Heer.....but with children's children...he was totally fine. Should we get ready to see Prem performing another perfect role? hmmmm...........πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

mel!!  ☺️  "another perfect role"?? er... whatever do you mean?! seriously!  i ... um .. want to know, i think.
πŸ˜†

but then again, I doubt if that was what he was supposed to do. He being Harman, the copycat, the idiot.........I think he didnt display the expressions accurately....

πŸ˜†  you do know that we are all attributing the new and improved harman to your tutoring and teaching, don't you? 

How I wish that Preet was with Premeer so that we can rest in peace thinking that we didnt miss a Premeer alone moment.😭😭😭

🀣  melissa!  ou are sooo sweet.  i don't know whether to laugh or cry at that.  laugh that we're actually wishing mr.kabab-mein-haddi preet on every private moment of prem-heer just 'cause we don't want to have missed them ourselves. cry that they don't even have the possibility of a little private moment alone without mr.k-m-h preet!  poor prem-heer...

that scene was creepy......why would he take blessing from Prem....who is merely 6 years older than him. He wanted to take blessing from Prem but didnt bother to take it from his parents......

actually, what freaked me out even more was the thought i had later that harman knew prem was not in his room and went up there despite that!  i mean, what was that about??!  why would he have gone up there knowing prem wasn't there??!  quite - no, very! - weird. 

Seriously, which weirdo keeps his own pic on the desk? But I wont complain....as I am thankful to the creatives for not showing Lallu's pic on Prem's desk.

🀣

and the melissa-wickedness strikes again!  i agree now!  i too am glad that laluchacha's picture was not on prem's desk.  there are enough of them on his walls, i think!

btw, dont you think that Biji gets too much importance nowadays????? and the lipstick she wears.....arrrghhhhh.

er, didn't quite notice the lipstick thing.  but yes, noticed the beeji role being played up.  maybe the actress threatened to walk out if she didn't get at least one line per month or something?  (*walks away laughing, expecting melissa fireworks at the idea that the creatives didn't jump on the chance of getting rid of beeji!*)

Ditto!!!!!!!!!.....but I really loved it when Prem looked ready to fall asleep on the floor while Lallu was blabbering. And what was Veera smiling at??? her father?

veera's smiling was her version of being coy at the thought of becoming a bride rsn. totally bleagh! why, oh why can't they just have gotten rid of that character when they had the chance!? bleagh!

Usually, the one who bids the lowest gets the contract.......so, in that case, the Juneja's lost. But the question is, from when have they started announcing who bidded the highest and lost instead of announcing the more important thing that who bidded the lowest and actually won????? confusing, eh?

tell me about it!  i mean, the way the guy kept announcing that the juneja's had got the highest quote in! you'll forgive me for thinking that was the winning bid! totally weird!

Prem's look......I think he is the one who changed the file......and if thats the case, then its totally irresponsible and unacceptable from his part to send his brother to face the blow of defeat. If you are willing to lose because of your witch sister, there is no point to let the doom befall on your unknown confused brother. Why not go yourself and bear te consequences????

deep ratpal......equivalently shallow Prem....I just hope he doesnt have anything to do with changing the files.....that would cause a rift to create between Prem and Harman.

i agree, that would be a horrible tihng for prem to do -- trade-off sister's happiness for fanning up a brother's already once-seen-simmering problems with not sharing business.  i do hope prem has a better plan in mind than we are imagining. 

hmm, there is one nice upside i can think of this though -- mebbe if prem has done such a black deed (unlikely), and if the family find out (likely), then mebbe they'll kick him out of the house?  and (of course) heer'lll go with him?  and they'll go back to their little "poor house"?  this time as a married couple?  now that may not be such a bad idea after all, eh!?πŸ˜†

Good that they hugged and all.......but I didnt appreciate the scene much. Prem continuously kept on contradicting himself and he openly lied about Heer not telling him anything about Veera. Moreover, Heer didnt even pointed out to Prem that she did tell him and later Prem apologising for not believing her when she told him. That much contradiction with yourself......I hated it. The hug was nice......but for me, it didnt cover up the lies, contradiction, forgetfulness that was portrayed in the scene. In other words dialogue fiasco.....stupid dialogue writer.

actually, i thought the lies and the  self-contradiction were a nice revelation about prem.  i think he was just obsessing and seething about hte fact that vitchface veera -- who he has seen from birth, remember?! 🀣 - has kept secrets from him. and that is apparently so unacceptable to him that his mind is spinning around in circles trying to find a "good reason" for it to have happened.

i liked that scene 'cause it showed prem as a falliable human being for once.  totally duped by his sister and hurting like crazy 'cause of it.  and saying - what he and heer knows is -  utter nonsense to cover up for his feelings of hurt.  i liked how he started with an apology to heer and ended with the same apology to heer.  i liked how he tried to get angry at her 'cause he can't go and dump on vitchface - after all, vitchface is so delicate, she nearly killed herself!  bleagh! and of course, we could hate heer too, 'cause she calmly took all the prem-abuse. 

i remember thinking that when prem grabbed heer by the shoulders to give her that silly bhashan about "true love being about total trust", that there could be too responses. the first, an estee-response. the second, the heer response.

the estee-reponse to "why didn't you trust me enough" would've been: *splutter, splutter, fume, fume, explode* "trust you? trust you??!  you dork!  i tried to tell you, and you turned around and told me to get proof the next time! that's what i was trying to do. but you kept taking my phone away before i could do anything with the evidence. so don't you dare give me lectures about trust!" which little explosion would've probably incited prem to get even more mad.  then estee'd get madder and kick prem in the shin.  after which, prem'd get ungentlemanly and thump estee with a pillow. and after a smaller version of world war ii, both parties would leave swearing never to talk to each other again.  πŸ˜†

the heer response was perfect.  her eyes swelled up with tear -- which prem has never been immune to. "aap kay ankhon mein itna dard kyun hai?" 😍 -- and she took his hands, kissed it and asked for forgiveness.  and prem melted on the spot and got back to where he started from -- that is, asking for her forgiveness (which was correct and proper). and then hug-time! 

And trivs is so right......in which planet do this two live in where there is always a full moon and conviniently two doves. No wonder the serial is named Kis Desh Mein hain Mera Dil....apparently they are as unknown about their location as we are.

bwhahahahahahahahah!!!!  omg!  the mnsters have solved another case -- in this post!  i've always wondered why this serial was called by this name.

this is the bestest explanation ever! thank you melissa-triv.

🀣