apu rohini in sweet scene ..door door se..video

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

apurva and mona ...in sweet scene where we finally got to see more about apurva finally ...uff hope u will like it enjoy...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8-cpgcj2DI[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sammy Thanks again !!!! He is soo sweet nice to watch this phoe chat !!! Sharat Karna Chahathey hai Dr.sahaab but madam Naraaz ho jayengee!!!
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tum yuhi hum Ko Apu deekhati raho.....

Hum unhe dekh kar sapney dekhte rahen!!!

Vaisa Apu ka dekho karne ke liya na kissi mauka ki jaroorat na dastoor ki.....
Thanks Sami....aaj you are very meharbaan on us all!!!.......😊
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Sammy Thanks again !!!! He is soo sweet nice to watch this phoe chat !!! Sharat Karna Chahathey hai Dr.sahaab but madam Naraaz ho jayengee!!!

true shanti but i want him to be a bit more man more powerfull he is too soft..i want to see him be sweet like shekhar is but still have some character of stronger man.....lets wait and see and u r welcome
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Tum yuhi hum Ko Apu deekhati raho.....

Hum unhe dekh kar sapney dekhte rahen!!!
ab to aisa lagta hai nupur....
jis ki tasweer nigahon mein liye bethe hain,,,,,
yeh wo dildaar nahi uski hai...khaamosh chita..... 
Vaisa Apu ka dekho karne ke liya na kissi mauka ki jaroorat na dastoor ki.....
Thanks Sami....aaj you are very meharbaan on us all!!!.......😊
u r welcome nupur am just so sad about him kya tha kya ban gay...a
we love him we need to accept this....apurva leaves his soul some wher e else......
i mean a conversation between supposedly almost in love people ..yaar writers need to give us break....as apu was seen after long in all his scene so we were happy but scene needed lots ..more input and energy in it...but apu still better than before

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahhhh thanks a million Sam for the wonderful scene ... havent watched thw whole epi yet but sill watch it soon.

yar u r sooo right, we appreciate him and admire him and just want the best for him. though as u said, i too feel he leaves his heart and soul somewhere else .... miss the real apu soooooo much 😭😭
😭😭Edited by thesaint148 - 15 years ago
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww wonderful scene........ Shekar is soooooooo sweet......... you know this is diff from the Apu we have seen before ..... but maybe he is supposed to be like this in this serial ...... whatever ..... We just want to see him ... thats alll ........πŸ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
Shekhar was abt to say his DIL ki baat !!! But seriously his voice is soooo nice to hear !! I wish they go for a long stroll on the beach and he holds her hand !!Shekhar thinks she is Anjaani but Shekhar saab aap Rohini ko nahi Janthey she knows u think she is Anjaane but she is'int that !!!
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

I was like 😲 when Shekhar said that too! I was like aaj kaunsi chakki ka aata khaya isne that he has so much courage to tell Rohini that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But then I realized yeh to phone pe baat huyi na.. samne hoti toh he would sharmaofy praying the earth swallow him when Rohini is nearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sami01

true shanti but i want him to be a bit more man more powerfull he is too soft..i want to see him be sweet like shekhar is but still have some character of stronger man.....lets wait and see and u r welcome

Thanks Sami.. I agree with you.. phone pe sher aur samne aao to bhigi billi.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Not done! Ab itni lambi lambi baatein ki hai Dr ne to samne aake please dont sharmofy like that dhoti wala episode! πŸ˜† I could not control my laughter the first time I saw that scene, Shekhar was so scared of his izzat! πŸ˜†. although on a second watch it was very sweet..  no eye contact that was cute.. 
shanti05 thumbnail
The tune used for them was used in JJKN I think !! Anyone else felt the same !!!πŸ˜›