3rd September highlight/Detailed Update

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys, I am back to criticize this show.......muhuhahahaha.๐Ÿ˜†

Highlight
Scene starts with RR and his mom having a total rubbish conversation.

Prem is all sad in his room. Heer comes and takes this chance to hold his hand. However, Prem the Liar leaves Heer's hand and blames her for not believing him and telling him about what she knew about Veera. Heer the Forgetful is all sorry. Prem continues that heer put his family at stake to save her love from getting pain......Heer says that she will never do anything like this again and will tell Prem everything. Prem takes that promise. Then Prem the Contradictor goes on that its his fault that he did not believe heer when she told him about Veera. Both of them apologise........

After Break

Gayatri and Lallu are having fight about Veera's marriage with RR. Almost the entire family is there. Gayatri is all for it and Lallu against it. With deep resentment I have to tell you guys, that for the first time Lallu is absolutely right and makes full on sense. While Gayatri is having Lallu's rabid attack. Anyway, turn's out Gayatri called the besharam mother-son duo.

After Break

Lallu is sarcastic with the duo and he leaves......Prem runs behind his father. RR runs behind Prem. Anyway, Lallu doesnt listen to Prem but Prem does remain rooted on his place to listen to RR. RR tells, very nicely, that he will marry Veera as soon as he gets the contract. Prem is confused to which RR replies that Prem's company is also competing for that contract.....and if RR doesnt get it then his and Veera's marriage may delay๐Ÿ˜†. Everybody is back in the hall (except for Lallu). While the ceremony is taking place. RR goes to Heer and tells her that he is sorry for lying to heer.....if he knew heer was in their support then he would have never lied. Heer is all that the only thing matters is Veera's happiness. RR thinks to himself that he will keep Veera very happy and gives a (probably) smirk.

Update

RR and his mom are walking outside the Juneja house, towards their car. RR is all mom-mom. Mom says that look RR I did what you asked me to do. You told me that you love Veera and want to spend the rest of your life with her. I listened to you and came here. But little did I know that I will have to come here and witness this scene. RR is again mom-mom. Then mom cuts him in between and continues that she did what she had to, but this family is having difficulties in accepting this relationship (I wonder why๐Ÿ˜ฒ)......so time will solve everything. RR agrees with his mom and they leave.

Prem is standing in his room and looking out of the window. His hand is rested on the window sill and outside on a tree without any leaf two doves are sitting. One of them is pretty another one not so clean. Anyway, heer comes in the room and goes near Prem. She barely keeps her hand on Prem's, when Prem shoves it of and turns away.

Heer asks Prem if he is angry. Prem says that he is angry with himself and not her. Heer apologises to Prem for hiding that Veera is in love with RR. Prem says that he is not hurt about the fact that Heer hid RR's dealing in this whole love affair but that she his the truth from him. Heer says that she didnt have any proof so she didnt tell him anything. Prem continues that how could Heer not trust her love. How could she think that he will not believe her and will choose the relationship of bro-sis over their relationship.

Prem sits on the bed and follows his father's footsteps. He says that he had witnessed Veera's birth๐Ÿคข and Veera used to ask him for anything she desired to have. And now suddenly a guy came to her life and she forgot her family. Heer sits near Prem's foot and touched Prem's hand. He says that Heer also did the same thing and tries to walk away, but this time Heer doesnt leave his hand. Heer gets up and again apologises to Prem. Prem says that heer put his family in stake so that she doesnt have to hurt her love. Heer again asks for forgiveness and says that from next time onwards she wont do any such thing. Prem then apologises to heer and says that he should have believed her when she told him the truth.๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃThen Prem tells heer never to hide anything from him......heer promises him and they both hug (the entire conversation was nonsense, as Prem was contradicting himself and also lying๐Ÿ˜†......however, his tone was very nice and sweet)

Lallu and Gullu are fighting in the living room. Lallu is shocked to learn that Gullu invited RR and his mom over. Lallu tells that he will not let Veera marry RR. Gullu says that throughout her entire marriage she always listened to Lallu and heeded Lallu's decisions.......and now she has made this decision. Lallu starts making sense and says that he will not let Veera marry a guy like RR who is disgusting, cheap and bad. And he asks Gullu that why does she thing Lallu will select a wrong guy for his daughter (ummm.......because of your past records Lallu). Gullu goes totally mental and says that marriage is never wrong but life partner (thats the point gullu) and mismatch of heart is wrong. While the two are fighting, far more irritating duo arrive. RR and his mom come. The mom looks as if she had come here to marry Lallu. She was that weirdly pleased.

Lallu very sarcastically says to them to come in and adds to Gayatri to take care of the guests. Lallu walks out of the hall. Prem excuses himself and follows Lallu. RR's mom makes herself at home and sits down, while RR decides to go after Prem. Prem calls his bauji from behind and Lallu raises his hand to show a stop sign. Lallu leaves, RR comes to Prem. RR remarks that Lallu is angry. Prem ver cutely says that Lallu is angry but he will not be so for long. He then continues that because of their past history together.....everyone knows that Rampal's and Juneja's are dushman, but as his sis is too precious, business rivalry won't come in between. RR Says that he also thinks the same and wants the marriage to take place as soon as possible.

RR adds that he will marry Veera as soon as he gets the contract. Prem is confused and remarks "contract?".....RR explains that it is a very big contract for which all the companies are fighting.....and the Juneja's are also up against it. So, if RR gets the contract then he will marry Veera, but if he doesnt, then the marriage may take a long time to take place. oh, and RR dared to place his hand on Prem's shoulder. Prem probably took the hint and RR leaves.

In the living room, as usual, everyone is present and Veera is seated beside RR's mom. She puts a chunri on Veera and gives her a sawaa rupee coin. Then starts delivering all bahu-beti lecture ( very boring and useless scene). Prem keeps his hand on Veera's head as a sigh on affection......Harman the Copycat follows Prem and does the same.

Heer walks away from there as if someone has hypnotised her. RR is on following mode and so goes after Heer. RR calls heer and tells her that he is gravely sorry for lying to her. If he knew that Heer would have supported his and Veera's love then he would have been honest with her. But as Veera told him that Heer is against them so he had to lie. Heer is all understanding and says that let bygones be bygones, all she wants is for Veera to be happy. RR smirks and thinks to himself that he will keep Veera very happy.

Luv
Mels
Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†  Part I was not so bad.  Prem does stop "lying" in the end.  And they hugged!  Say it was a sweet scene, no? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by only.asking - 15 years ago
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mel,prem was confusing.....once he was angry wid himself then wid heer n then again wid himself n then again wid heer n again wid himself......whoa!!! watever......gudthing is both hugged n made up!!! prem said triv's fav dilouge' woh mere saamne paaida hue'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ......prem's dilouges needs to b checked!!dilouge writers...plz!!!

rr made every1 fall for him wid his acting n veera too all smiles......only lallu din't fall for it....he is getting smarter!!! omg!!lallu talking n thinking right 4 da last two epi's!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanx for the update. This RR is def. up to something and when it's too late they will all realise that Lalit was right this time. Edited by esha - 15 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omgggggg....pinch pinch me.....melsy...ur bak....*runs and hugs tight*....oh gosh...i missed yu like BIG TYM HELL......muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....r yu bak finalli yaar??!!!!!!!!!!..gosh.....am so happy tht ur bak...aur uppar se...finalli a gud and long tym premeer scene......and tht too with the hug......am missing yu yaar....cum over for the chat...abh....so sad...no1's on tonite from my gang๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•boohoo..........MNSTR.....jaldi aa jao...!!!!!!!!

luv nansy
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i missed watching todays epi was at workk. anyways thnx alot for da update..
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: thephworld

hey mel,prem was confusing.....once he was angry wid himself then wid heer n then again wid himself n then again wid heer n again wid himself......whoa!!! watever......gudthing is both hugged n made up!!! prem said triv's fav dilouge' woh mere saamne paaida hue'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ......prem's dilouges needs to b checked!!dilouge writers...plz!!!

rr made every1 fall for him wid his acting n veera too all smiles......only lallu din't fall for it....he is getting smarter!!! omg!!lallu talking n thinking right 4 da last two epi's!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yeah that was funny.....i couldnt get who he was more angry at...himself or heer or their relationship๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†but yay they hugged๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"woh mere saamne paida hui"...i think the best moment of Prem's life was when his sister was born!!๐Ÿ˜•and she used to come and tell him when she had a fight with anyone or her mum/dad scolded her....what was he....her agony aunt or something๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

haha atleast now we know lallu can think๐Ÿ˜†

Mehnat thumbnail
One of them is pretty another one not so clean.

๐Ÿ˜›
LOvED THIS LINE and whole update
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
Atleast nop misunderstanding bw PremHeer
i just hate RR thx for the update mel loved ur criticisms they r honest and funny at the same time