2nd September Episode Analysis

vibha_23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Friends,
Am back after a long time with my analysis........well today I was talking to my cousin and she mentioned that show is on so i watched it and to  be very very honest i needed this laugh......things are well here but this laugh was long due....i realised that between lallu and prem and RR i would give them an award of dumb, dumber and dumbest.........well this shows I am not biased....oh okay i am ...lallu gets the dumbest one....there....and heer????????okay forget her lets concentrate on witchface.....what the heck was that?????why call doctor for her???let her die coz i want to see the balidan....i really do....

Anyway scene starts with RR mom who looks like she really needs to call jenny craig and some really good beautician and goes veera????????anyway then RR goes witchface and runs to her and is all how come you did this?????????mmmmmmmm well to be frank RR i would drink the posion too but i can sort of see your POV too coz you and witchface are made for each other...anyway she is all on the floor and gasping and taking too long to die.....and then she says i know you are a fake coz heer the matahari told me.....RR goes coz he thought matahari was the bad one.....but by this witchface is in  the final stage of dying .....i say die already....anyway here preet and prem try to kick RR out.....boys???take the mommy too....you guys planning to keep her with you???? anyway during this time....witchface is still not dead and then heer shouts prem and veera and all are shockedddd

Then here veera is in the bed and doc is there?????????????????WTFFFFF??????????who brought her there?????????anyway doc tries to pump out the poison and i am thinking.....why bother????????then here RR mom's goes marry my useless RR to your useless veera.........this was me BTW!!!! anyway lallu takes this chance to talk and says no...i like my useless and if i married them then who will act weird and how can i then talk more??????????heheheheeheh this was me too....lallu says no way jose to mom.....mom goes think again and leaves.........

Here prem opens his big mouth........darling????why dont you worry about your wedding??????????really your whole family beats the adam's family.........he says maybe RR has changed??????????i say whatever.......and maybe i am a love child of madonna and sean penn..............prem gives a boring speech....and then lallu the rabid rebutts him and says no........then biji who during all of this is looking strangely at everyone goes no lallu marry veera to RR coz remember prem and heer and lallu says no i will not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont.........i wont.............and then everyone is shocked again.........

Things I Noticed:

1. What was the point of this whole show?????????argggggggg prem talks sooooo much but nothing made sense....and lallu ??????????he really should stop talking....

2. How come veera was in the balcony one minute and in her bed the next??????//

3. Why do everyone always gather around when lallu talks?????really i dont get that

And WHEN

ARE PREM AND HEER GETTING MARRIED?????????????/

A very special hello to darling mel, trivy, E and Anita.........I miss you guys a lot.........i wish i had more access to internet but things are bit busy ATM so do forgive me if i cant stay in touch...............love you girls

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Hey Friends,
Am back after a long time with my analysis........well today I was talking to my cousin and she mentioned that show is on so i watched it and to  be very very honest i needed this laugh......things are well here but this laugh was long due....i realised that between lallu and prem and RR i would give them an award of dumb, dumber and dumbest.........well this shows I am not biased....oh okay i am ...lallu gets the dumbest one....there....and heer????????okay forget her lets concentrate on witchface.....what the heck was that?????why call doctor for her???let her die coz i want to see the balidan....i really do....heya welcome bk we relli missed ur anaylis yesterday well if u did post 1 i neva read it sorri cuz i was busy sorri
ur right dum,dumberand dumbest for lallu prem and RR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†VEERa shuld not be treated the way she is she lied to prem and prem still cares for her LOL didn't he realise how mean his sister is to him๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyway scene starts with RR mom who looks like she really needs to call jenny craig and some really good beautician and goes veera????????anyway then RR goes witchface and runs to her and is all how come you did this?????????mmmmmmmm well to be frank RR i would drink the posion too but i can sort of see your POV too coz you and witchface are made for each other...anyway she is all on the floor and gasping and taking too long to die.....and then she says i know you are a fake coz heer the matahari told me.....RR goes coz he thought matahari was the bad one.....but by this witchface is in  the final stage of dying .....i say die already....anyway here preet and prem try to kick RR out.....boys???take the mommy too....you guys planning to keep her with you???? anyway during this time....witchface is still not dead and then heer shouts prem and veera and all are shockedddd I neva thought RR mum wuld be so tradional LOL and her son is so meanthere was so much drama between RR and Veer who wants to see them together anyway RR shuld drink the poison and die but it is an ekta serial 2 days afta he will be alive again LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›veera is taking a long time to die man does a person survive tht long๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒwow this show is funni heer actualli cares ofr witchface lol๐Ÿ˜Š

Then here veera is in the bed and doc is there?????????????????WTFFFFF??????????who brought her there?????????anyway doc tries to pump out the poison and i am thinking.....why bother????????then here RR mom's goes marry my useless RR to your useless veera.........this was me BTW!!!! anyway lallu takes this chance to talk and says no...i like my useless and if i married them then who will act weird and how can i then talk more??????????heheheheeheh this was me too....lallu says no way jose to mom.....mom goes think again and leaves.........1 thing i didn't get shuldn't veera be in hospital not at home pathetic they dont wanna waste petrol and make the phone bill go high in ringin the ambulance cuz it is an inflation right LOL๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Here prem opens his big mouth........darling????why dont you worry about your wedding??????????really your whole family beats the adam's family.........he says maybe RR has changed??????????i say whatever.......and maybe i am a love child of madonna and sean penn..............prem gives a boring speech....and then lallu the rabid rebutts him and says no........then biji who during all of this is looking strangely at everyone goes no lallu marry veera to RR coz remember prem and heer and lallu says no i will not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont.........i wont.............and then everyone is shocked again.........well u gotta say prem is hot but he can be abit weird somtimes but thts why i love my baby why does he have to but in why dont he care about his life and then care about others ADAMS FAMILY i used to watch tht wen i was small LOL๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think prem is catching the Lectures fever know he says alot of long bahshans man

well who cares about wht biji says no1 relli listens to her and i think she aint got an important role

wow loads of shocks in this serial 1 day afta watching all this fake stupid useless drama we will be in shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒi am alreadyLOL

Things I Noticed:

1. What was the point of this whole show?????????argggggggg prem talks sooooo much but nothing made sense....and lallu ??????????he really should stop talking....
i relli dont know the piont of 2days show nothing went in my head
2. How come veera was in the balcony one minute and in her bed the next??????//
mwn and women power her brothers might have picked her up and flew her to her romm man so fast SUPERBROTHER LOL
3. Why do everyone always gather around when lallu talks?????really i dont get that
head of the family i'm the youngest but weneva my dad who is the oldest wants to talk no1 listens to him LOL lalu is damn luky his family listens to him LOL๐Ÿ˜†
And WHEN

ARE PREM AND HEER GETTING MARRIED?????????????/u know wht wen r they gonna get married i bet they get married wen we r old and r about to die LOL

A very special hello to darling mel, trivy, E and Anita.........I miss you guys a lot.........i wish i had more access to internet but things are bit busy ATM so do forgive me if i cant stay in touch...............love you girls
see how u ditch me and u dont miss me i always comment on ur posts and u dont miss me not fair
LOL
just kiddin lol dont worri i am talkin to u and yer agian plz keep anaylising cuz we love it such a good sense of humor LOL๐Ÿ‘hats off 2 u๐Ÿ‘

LUV U ALWAYZ

DAVZZZ
Edited by Davzz - 15 years ago
vibha_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davzz

reserved

need to read

No worries :)
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey thanx alt.. to kul.. vibz was missin ur analysis..

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ

that was one hilarious analysis๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i think the funniest was when RR's mom called him a chand!!!! like WTH have you ever SEEN ur son?!!!!!!!!!!

and the Doc was takin out the poison thru a pipe lodged in Veera's mouth!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•like seriously!!

haha Junejas=Adams Family๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thnx 4 the laugh!!๐Ÿ˜†

~Huzie~
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vibs!!! how r u??? missed u sooo much!!!everything fine??
i wrote my f/b in da next page!!!

Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
reserved   
they are Addams Family.
They're creepy and they're kookey.
Mysterious and spookey.
They're altogether together ookey.
The Addams Family.
The house is a museum.
When people come to see'em.
They really are a scre-am.
The Addams Family.
Neat
Sweet
Petite

So get a witch's shawl on.
A broomstick you can crawl on.
We're going to pay a call on.
The Addams Family.

eshasrk thumbnail
Hi Vibha dear how are you ????
So nice to read your analysis again after such a long time...............you're hilarious . After days I've laughed my head off, really this RR and his mom are 2 creeps and believe me I have a feeling that his mom knows exactly what her dear son is up to.....

And I don't believe Prem..........he's more concerned abt his sister's shaadi then his own .................willing to give RR a chance ????? ๐Ÿ˜•
Davzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

Hi Vibha dear how are you ????

So nice to read your analysis again after such a long time...............you're hilarious . After days I've laughed my head off, really this RR and his mom are 2 creeps and believe me I have a feeling that his mom knows exactly what her dear son is up to.....

And I don't believe Prem..........he's more concerned abt his sister's shaadi then his own .................willing to give RR a chance ????? ๐Ÿ˜•

prem is unpredictable
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
vibs...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒomggggg.......is it realli yu and ur analysis....gosh.....yu know one thing...i was missing ur post yesterday a lot and a lot..........sach mein....abh.....let me khaan pakding...sorry..but i hav always been ur silent reader yaar...abh aap itna kuch likh dethi ho ki mujhe likhne ke liye kuch bhi nahi rehtha.......isliye i keep silent...but then.......i realli felt ur absence a lot......here.......

and its ok....and missed yu a lot...and even trivs was saying abt u during chats......misses yu a lot too.....

and anaylsis ke baare mein.....*reserved*

luv nans