I'm mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad...

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

...And the more I think about it the madder I get.  Right now I am fuming!!!

I can't believe the creatives are using this Ekta style tack to deal with the current plot in the show!!  I am so upset.  I expected something much better and innovative from them.  You know? start as you mean to go on and all that.

As much as I understand the need for Yudi to remain in the palace and bring about CR's downfall, I think they could have done it some other way.  I was willing to tolerate a separation, but not under the current circumstances.  I can't believe they will create misunderstanding between YuRa - and of this magnitude!!!

Do these people know how much time and effort I've invested in this show and this couple????  Hell If I'd spent this amount of time and effort in real-life on a couple people would have started to question my sexuality!!!!!!!

The whole track is so horrible and painful, that I couldn't even finish watching yersterday's epi, and can't bring myself to watch todays either.  Usually I'm busting a gut for it to get to 5 . o. clock so I can watch it.  Literally counting down the minutes!!!

The creatives have really let us down.  Clearly they haven't been visiting this forum as we had all thought.  Otherwise they would have seen just how vehemently we are opposed to this.  Either that or they have a real twisted sense of humour!!!

Sorry, just had to have a rant.  Come on people rant with me!!!  If nothing else it might make us all feel better!!  virtual online therapy!  The surgery is now open

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

autoriksha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you Rakhie. I don't even want to watch anymore as i hate watching sad scenes of Yura.

Rita
Nisha_07 thumbnail

One of the reasons that drew me to this show (apart from the Cinderalla-esque love story) was that was NOT a "K" style, high tension, high drama serial. I'm sick to the sight of such melodrama.

So now I feel like I've been cheated..I started to watch cause this wasn't a K serial and now it feels like it's turning into one. I'm lucky in a sense that I'm fairly new to the show, so haven't invested quite as much as some of you guys have...but I am so disappointed that the creatives felt the need to do this when the orginal treatment of the show was doing so well.
js452 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww .. i see what you mean.. and i agree that i dnt like it..
although somehow.. i  dnt mind watchin yura sad scenes as it gibves me a chance to feel sad with characters..and i always know it will end up ok!!! :S duno if that make sense
but creatives should get act together and stop stringing us along i agree!! maybe they dnt wana reveal all 2 soon or it would mean the end? which i dont think is strictly true!!!
jaz x
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool down gals as i awas also upset but after watching today's epi i have my high hopes for yura's excellent future and you will love yudi's performance please do not let it  go in drain .he is excellent..........and i feel creative is gonna give us bonnanza surprise
you will love it................and if you don't watch today epi you will regret you miss the master piece of work from our lovely kapil..............

i cried with him..............my heart was crushed into small peices whoim i am trying to gether and last part did help me so rakhie i can understand but your effort will not go in drain.................
bicchoo thumbnail
so lets hypothesize what happens in the future...yudi is heartbroken and hits the bottle hard...starts to party and becomes a total flirt....finally bhumi finds someone she can go and party with...talk about hooking up with an ex fiance....ekta...means one....is there truly only one road for soaps????
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello this is not ekta soap........................and yudi is not coward that he find support from SHARAB...................and go with bhoomi ................oh god how could you come up with something like this...do you think rudra will stand in one corner and clap for his wife and bro..........i know rudra is puppet so we have to clap for him not he has to

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Me too joining this group of Mad At Creatives..I dunno wats on their mind..as nish said(we came from a common forum)..the only reason to watch this series was its new storyline.. and dint hope it will go ekta way..

Heyyy but seriously guys i dun think it will go that way.. I have some hopes left..I guess this was not the appropriate time for them to get married.. With RS and Yudi at loggerheads, Rani's family nowhere around, Yudi unaware of Rani's background and village life, CR still in the mehal.. I hope Yudi will set everything right..once he knows all the things..
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rakhie sweets...
I understand your feelings but hun, this was to be expected....cause rani isn't a girl to go against the wishes off the elders.....she wants their blessings....it about her character..the creative are handling this track good...

what would have happen if  yudi would have gone with he...he might have become happy...but the gap  between father and son would have stand between them....

Its very wrong to think that love conquers everything....a relation that parents have with their child can never been broken....we might find the raja a ego tripper and old fashioned but that doesn't means that he doesn't loves his child......

he needs to see the importance off rani in his sons life and accept/love her for the same reasons yudi does....
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shali I know what your saying is right, and i agree with it.  My point was that they could separate, but not under any misunderstandings.

they could have agreed for example that yudi stay in the mahal and try to convince raja and then come for her??

Or something!!! oh hell! idon't know - just don't like the idea of this stupid misunderstanding.