jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
We hv been discussing too much about Radha and their Beti's future...So now lets shift our focus to their love lives๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..Haan haan yehi hai topic discussion ka๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and whoever participates in the discussion will get a free trip to Shekhar/Adi/Nikhil's heart by 2050๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Rohini's Love Interest is Shekhar๐Ÿ˜ณ..Today we saw both hv become good phone pals mayb๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...and also some unspoken trust and attraction is surely developing between them๐Ÿ˜ณ

But why throughout their discussion on phone they were only talking about stars and moon ??๐Ÿค”..Why were they so hesitent to come to the main topic??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

So when do u think they will finally reciprocate to their feelings for each other??๐Ÿ˜ณand will Shekhar offer her a job in the next episode??๐Ÿ˜›

And most importantly...Will Shekhar's so called past(we saw a glimpse today when he talked about his dad and also the blank call from Goa the other day๐Ÿ˜‰)affect their relationship in any way ??๐Ÿ˜•

Lastly will Karan ever return as the Kabab mein haddi in Rohini-Shekhar's life ??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Raginii's love interest seems to b Nikhil๐Ÿ˜ณ...Both r right now involved in this one upmanship game๐Ÿ˜›...but we also know that Nikhil has some feelings for Ragini for sure๐Ÿ˜ณ..

So When Ragini will also start developing some feelings for Nikhil ??๐Ÿ˜ณOr her ambitions will never let her fall in love with anyone?

Will Nikhil help Ragini in becoming a Successful Model?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lastly will Ravathy accept this relationship if ever Ragini-Nikhil comes close??๐Ÿ˜•..

Ruchi's love interest seems to b both Adi and Ani at the moment๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...we still don't know whom will she choose in the end๐Ÿ˜›...But if we go by the Opposites attract theory then it should b Adi I guess๐Ÿ˜‰..Already we can see signs of jealousy in him na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..

So will Adi betray Sanaya and opt for a simple small town girl like Ruchi?๐Ÿ˜ณ and will Ruchi ever accept Adi as her BF??๐Ÿ˜›..

Does Anirudh love Ruchi or just consider her as a good friend ??๐Ÿ˜•

Does Adi's jealousy in the Pub seeing Ruchi dancing with Ani means that he is already in Love with her or he was jealous because his big ego got hurt ??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Lastly whom will Ruchi choose?Adi or Ani in the end and why ??๐Ÿ˜ณ

Common answer these questions and win the prize that I mentioned above๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...And yes u can select any one of the Betis and their questions to answer๐Ÿ˜ƒ..or if u r jobless like me then answer all the questions๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice topic Jyo !!! I will think and write in detail !!!
nisha25879 thumbnail
Jyoti, thanks for starting this DOTW  and bringing some life to this near dead  forum....๐Ÿ‘ i read all DOTW in jjkn forum and they were really interesting๐Ÿ˜Š.    As you said if u r jobless  u can answer all the questions..abt love lives of all daughters.. hey i do have a lot of time...

My crush list  is not as long as yours... i am still to reach draupdi stage๐Ÿ˜‰ but i wud definitely not like to go on date with any of these guys in 2050..may be if Iqbal Khan or Shahid Kapur were there  i wud have  given a thought .see how pricey i act..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1) I think they were hesitant to come to main topic cause they r not besharam like aunties :)) who want to grill you badly...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and then rohini baat baat pe naraaz jo ho jaati hai..๐Ÿคขkahin shekhar ne aisi vaisi baat kar di aur pata chala machhli jaal mein fasne se pehle hi bahar.๐Ÿ˜ก.has to impress with his good gentle behaviour first..๐Ÿ˜‰

2)U know the directors yaar...they will stretch stretch and when everyone will have given hopes that is when  shekhar and Rohini will start reciprocating.
No, i don't think he'll offer her a job cause he knows her heart is in creating designs ..that is something she wants to do..haan par if shekhar is desperate to keep her around then he even might ๐Ÿ˜‰..

3)Steamy passionate live-in affair with a girl๐Ÿ˜ฒ if any  in  Shekhar's past can affect their relationship..but anything to do with parents ..i don't think so..It will only bring them closer...u know when guys tell their sad story ..girls develop all sympathy ..soft corner and then love..
it's the best trick for guys to gal's heart...i am sure it always works..

4) Karan will return yaar ,after all he is haddi..but uske liye pehle kabab to ready hona chahiye...yehaan to kabab hi nahin hai to haddi aakar kya karegi...

First of all as much as i like Ragini so much i hate Nikhil..๐Ÿ˜ก
Couldn't directors find some handsome good looking guy for this beautiful girl ..i wud really like Nikhil to go for plastic surgery and turn into some other handsome actor... how bad of me...but can't help it...๐Ÿ˜•

As far as Ani Ruchi and Adi r concerned it's just another jjkn in another scenario...i liked yor philosphy that y jassi and armaan attract each other same goes here.. Sanaya s like Mallika, Ani(like Purab) will always remain a good friend to Ruchi..but as Adi and Ruchi are totally opposites...in the sense she can't speak english and he cant speak hindi, he is too tall, she is too short..he is super rich..she is poor..he is extrovert..she is introvert and protected...so ya they will attract each other and  like Armaan  Adi too will not realize until...i myself don't know.. he  will do things without figuring out y is he doing what he is doing..

I had a good time writing replies to your questions..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

We hv been discussing too much about Radha and their Beti's future...So now lets shift our focus to their love lives๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..Haan haan yehi hai topic discussion ka๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and whoever participates in the discussion will get a free trip to Shekhar/Adi/Nikhil's heart by 2050๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Rohini's Love Interest is Shekhar๐Ÿ˜ณ..Today we saw both hv become good phone pals mayb๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...and also some unspoken trust and attraction is surely developing between them๐Ÿ˜ณ

But why throughout their discussion on phone they were only talking about stars and moon ??๐Ÿค”..Why were they so hesitent to come to the main topic??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
I think Rohini was really disturbed by her Meerut past now they wil definatly come F2F in their cinversation and Kabhi Na Kabhi Dr. Saab Apni dil ki baat keh dengay !!

So when do u think they will finally reciprocate to their feelings for each other??๐Ÿ˜ณand will Shekhar offer her a job in the next episode??๐Ÿ˜›
 Slowly sometime in the coming weeks !! He may not offer her a jib but will give valuable suggestions !!!

And most importantly...Will Shekhar's so called past(we saw a glimpse today when he talked about his dad and also the blank call from Goa the other day๐Ÿ˜‰)affect their relationship in any way ??๐Ÿ˜•
Na I don' think so !! He will be normal !!

Lastly will Karan ever return as the Kabab mein haddi in Rohini-Shekhar's life ??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Karan might return but will not cause any kabab mai haddi  

Raginii's love interest seems to b Nikhil๐Ÿ˜ณ...Both r right now involved in this one upmanship game๐Ÿ˜›...but we also know that Nikhil has some feelings for Ragini for sure๐Ÿ˜ณ..

So When Ragini will also start developing some feelings for Nikhil ??๐Ÿ˜ณOr her ambitions will never let her fall in love with anyone?
Donno oif shewill even think abt love

May help out but he is financially dependent on hs mom

Lastly will Ravathy accept this relationship if ever Ragini-Nikhil comes close??๐Ÿ˜•..
very unlikely

Ruchi's love interest seems to b both Adi and Ani at the moment๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...we still don't know whom will she choose in the end๐Ÿ˜›...But if we go by the Opposites attract theory then it should b Adi I guess๐Ÿ˜‰..Already we can see signs of jealousy in him na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..

So will Adi betray Sanaya and opt for a simple small town girl like Ruchi?๐Ÿ˜ณ and will Ruchi ever accept Adi as her BF??๐Ÿ˜›..
tough to say anything @ present ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Actully he likes her as a friend but the surrounding vibes around him tell him he need to fall for her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Does Adi's jealousy in the Pub seeing Ruchi dancing with Ani means that he is already in Love with her or he was jealous because his big ego got hurt ??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Ego and hurt !!!

Ani I think coz he is going to win her trust !
Common answer these questions and win the prize that I mentioned above๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...And yes u can select any one of the Betis and their questions to answer๐Ÿ˜ƒ..or if u r jobless like me then answer all the questions๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by india05 - 15 years ago
riya_007 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰[QUOTE=jyoti06]We hv been discussing too much about Radha and their Beti's future...So now lets shift our focus to their love lives๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..Haan haan yehi hai topic discussion ka๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and whoever participates in the discussion will get a free trip to Shekhar/Adi/Nikhil's heart by 2050๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

main topic ahhh..... seemed to have lost in rohini's endless problems!! and shekhar... he's either busy solving rohini's petite problems๐Ÿ˜• or he's too shy and timid   to ever disclose his heart's deep secrets๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!

when ever they will reciprocate their feeling , shekhar wont be the first to do so๐Ÿ˜‰! he's too shy and sweet to ever confess his love for rohini๐Ÿ˜!according to me tell me  it will be rohini who will propose shekhar rather than the other way round๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›!!
naaah shekhar wont offer rohini a job ( he already did dat once and the offer was rejected ๐Ÿ˜†) but i m damn sure it will be shekhar who wld find rohini a gud designer's job!๐Ÿ˜‰

yep  itsobvious dat shekhar has a dark mystique past ! if his past concerns his dad or his family, it shouldnt affect rohini much! But if his past has some secret lady love or something of dat sort so ya ofcourse it's gonna affect their relationship๐Ÿ˜›!

noppe !! karan is most probably fired fm the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ( waise bhi shekhar is trying soo hard to woo rohini and i dnt want any faltoo guy like karan to mess wid apu๐Ÿ˜‰!!) soo he isnt gonna return! but i have a feeling that some ex of shekhar wld return bak to shekhar which wld create ripples b/w the couple!

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Arre 2050 ko kyu? Tab tak to hum sab buddhi ho jaayenge! ๐Ÿ˜†

Shayad isi liye, kyu ki, Shekhar was dreaming of taking Rohini all around space, after their marriage.๐Ÿ˜†

Wo to pata nahi., because both Rohini and Shekhu seem so unpredictable to me. Ab ye to waqt hi bataayega and I don't think he will offer rohini a new job. That's because of the past experiences Shekhu had, for trying to help Radha aur unki betiyaa.

hmm.....let's wait for the past to be revealed. Once his past gets disclosed, maybe then we will be able to predict whether his past will affect this relationship or not. By the way, what if TD follow the Jab We Met track?๐Ÿ˜‰I mean, what if they show that Shekhu's mother had abandoned his dad for another dude? If it goes the JWM way, then maybe radha will turn into the baadha (block) a.k.a kmh in RS's relationship.

Nahi nahi. Aisi dardnaak baatei mat karo. i hope he never returns a kmh. Even if he does, then I think he will not last for long.๐Ÿ˜›

hmm...maybe Nikkuu will win ragini's heart by helping her dreams come true. Maybe he will stay by her side through thick and thin, which will probably create a soft corner for Nikkuu in Ragini's heart. Then slowly their rishta will continue to grow.๐Ÿ˜›

I hope he does that. I think he will help her out, because in one episode, TD showed Nikkuu taking some outfits for ragini from gulmohur, so that she can get her photoshoot done.

She might have some aitraaz with this rishta for some time, but later she will develop a soft corner for ragini in her heart, and will accept her.

He might betray Sanaya like Armu (AS in JJKN). Then there will be a possibility of Sanaya turning into a vamp and kmh between Adichi relationship.

That's avery kathin sawaal. ๐Ÿ˜†Sometimes I feel that he considers ruchi as a good friend, and at other times I feel as if he has feelings for ruchi.๐Ÿ˜•

I think he was jealous. Lagta hai Adi has fallen for Ruchi!๐Ÿ˜›

I think she will choose Adi at the end, because Adi will finally change at the end, just like AS.

I totally agree with you! ๐Ÿ˜†Ofcourse I am jobless, isi liye hi to din bhar IF mei baithi rehtihu. That's why I have answered all your q's ji. Ab chalo give me a five  (five for being jobless) and the prize that you promised. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
oh well i know adi will fall 4 ruchi one day