Update 1 September Veera takes poison

wida thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Lallu is talking with some firend and says that he is proud of his daughter. The friend says that he is very lucky. They lived so many year sin canada but the children are very sanskari. Harman comes and lallu asks him about his project Prem comes and says that he wont let harmans project complete you are leaving me and giving him the project(hes just joking)

Veera comes and everyone looks at her. Veera says to heer that she always thought wrong about her and you always wanted the best for me and apologise. Heer says its oke it is enough for me that you realised the truth u just wanted that you marry a good person. '
Gayatri tells to beji that she hopes that veera will be very happy and all and she remembers her self with child veer coming down from the stair. Veera comes to her mom and gayu says that she is looking very beautifull and then lallu comes and say that his daughter is looking like a pari and hope that way goeroe keeps her happy.

Ashlesha is acting like she is crying and then preet comes and asks why she makes so weird faces. She says that there is such a emotional scenes and she wants to cry but she cant😆Preet says why cant you cry..? she says if i cry my make-up gharab hojayegi and if that happens i wont look the best in the party and my best look is important cause im gonna be a part of your family. Preet says oh god this gilr make-up fools.

Lallu wants attention. And he says that the time were they waiting for reached. As you all know today is the engagement of my daughter Veera and that he wants everybody to give veera and uska damaad asherwaad de.

The guys just wanted to put the ring in veeras finger but veera remembers her moments with RR and then she says mein apke saath sagaai nahi sakti. Everyone get shocked. Lallu want to walk to veera but she says stop pappu aap ki meri kasam lallu walks to prem but before he says something veera says i am sorry papa. Har ladki kabhie na kabhie kisise pyaar karta hain but she dont dare to say it but i dare to say. I made a mistake that i loved some one i thought i will get engaged but not marry before marriage he will come and ask my hand the one i love. Yes i love somebody else i have been fallen in love. I thought he will come and ask my hand but i  was wrong everyhting was a lie he dont even love me. I never thought that this will happen to me but it happend. Dhoka diya woh mujhe. He was coming today and ask my hand but he didnt come he dont love me he just used me and throwed me away. Mein to pehkneke cheez hoon and who comes for that. Meine toh sirf pyaar kiya tha i dondt do anything wrong i dont deserves this infact nobody deserves me. I am a looser i dont have the right to live. She has poison with her and she drinks the poison. Preet & heer catch her. Lallu says what did you want just asked ones from me. She says srry. Prem says i am your brother nothing will happen to you. Preet says just tell me once his name i will kill him.

Someone says Veera(probably RR mother)they showed her face

Veeras acting was really good👏

Edited by wida - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehe.. luks gud tudai's episode does.. crnt wait tu know the rest of it..
wida thumbnail
your welcome evryonee
must watch episode because of veera i just loved her acting
Davzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow veera must have acted well
-Anusha- thumbnail
veera acted very well
loved veera acting👏👏
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the update😊

veera was good..... n prem had a haircut😳

but the part where she was drinking poison and every1 was staring was just hilarious😆😆
wht is RR's mother doin another entry for a villian thx for the udpate well no premmer scenes i guess ekta has forgotten abt them now tht they r together
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update.