noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guyz i dont know for u but i thaught naman and kritika just rocked in todays epi👏
lets begin with naman:he was  simply outstanding cuz he step up and finally make  punnet and mayank understood what they really are😆!!!ohh yaaa and lets no forget twinkle tooo😆. just loved when naman ask the public if they want twinkle
to stay and the public was shouting nooo🤣.and also hats offf to kritika cuz instead of  twinkle she wasnt arguing and supporting her partner😳 even taugh puneet was completly wrong😡.personaly last week i was really mad at her cuz i taught that she vote out naman 😭but hopefully it was a misunderstanding ⭐️it was all mayanks fault!!
and i loved how she reacted with mayank👏 she wasnt even talking to him instead she was supporting her friend(naman).👏👏isnt she just tooo cute😳!!!mayank u should learn sumthing from ur partner about friendship😳.and finally even when naman forgot his step she was really upset(even more that naman himself..lol)and she was chering him up 😳(awww).isnt that what freindz are for?😃

NAMAN AND KRITIKA ROCKS !!!!😃and  since todayz epi i love them even more😛

and happy ramadhan mubarak to u all!😃

Edited by noha450 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bengal_Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ramadhan Mubarak to all of u! Anddddddd yes Kritika and naman roccccccked!
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but they got the most lowest scores i hope they doesnt get eliminated
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Naman rocks! all the best too him! he is such a sweet and talented guy!😊

lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww Noha!
You stole the words from my mouth.
I love Naman and Kritika.
Go Naman and Kritika =)
T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Friends.I am confused. Is this show about supporting Friends or Eliminating the deserving Jori? I think that Krithika has been supporting Naman in the wrong way! She Wants to get Eliminated and wants Naman to Win. Is that not being a Traitor to her partner?I thought this was a Competition for the Fair!

If you watch the earlier Episodes when Krithika and MAyank came to Bottom 2, Krithika was Laughing on the Stage.Salil questioned her also that why was she so happy? It is obvious that Naman and Krithika had already started playing against Naman. I donth this this kind of politics is fair to any contestant.

When Mayank Voted out Naman, Sahil&Mihika were the TOP JORI on that day. They Got 27 and Naman had 23. He just supported the best performer.Its a Pity that Naman took it personal and abused him.I pity Krithika supporting Naman in this dialouge too!
rihanna89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: T''s choice

Hi Friends.I am confused. Is this show about supporting Friends or Eliminating the deserving Jori? I think that Krithika has been supporting Naman in the wrong way! She Wants to get Eliminated and wants Naman to Win. Is that not being a Traitor to her partner?I thought this was a Competition for the Fair!

If you watch the earlier Episodes when Krithika and MAyank came to Bottom 2, Krithika was Laughing on the Stage.Salil questioned her also that why was she so happy? It is obvious that Naman and Krithika had already started playing against Naman. I donth this this kind of politics is fair to any contestant.

When Mayank Voted out Naman, Sahil&Mihika were the TOP JORI on that day. They Got 27 and Naman had 23. He just supported the best performer.Its a Pity that Naman took it personal and abused him.I pity Krithika supporting Naman in this dialouge too!

well done 👏 i totally agree with you.😳😳😳 mayank is playing a fair game⭐️👏

Originally posted by: noha450

hey guyz i dont know for u but i thaught naman and kritika just rocked in todays epi👏
lets begin with naman:he was  simply outstanding cuz he step up and finally make  punnet and mayank understood what they really are😆!!!ohh yaaa and lets no forget twinkle tooo😆. just loved when naman ask the public if they want twinkle
to stay and the public was shouting nooo🤣.and also hats offf to kritika cuz instead of  twinkle she wasnt arguing and supporting her partner😳 even taugh puneet was completly wrong😡.personaly last week i was really mad at her cuz i taught that she vote out naman 😭but hopefully it was a misunderstanding ⭐️it was all mayanks fault!!
and i loved how she reacted with mayank👏 she wasnt even talking to him instead she was supporting her friend(naman).👏👏isnt she just tooo cute😳!!!mayank u should learn sumthing from ur partner about friendship😳.and finally even when naman forgot his step she was really upset(even more that naman himself..lol)and she was chering him up 😳(awww).isnt that what freindz are for?😃

NAMAN AND KRITIKA ROCKS !!!!😃and  since todayz epi i love them even more😛

and happy ramadhan mubarak to u all!😃

Yaa Noha My jaan I am Really Agree Withe you 😛
critique thumbnail
Well said T" choice. From the last episode, i feel that Naman has been :

1/ very politely playing dirty and keeping a good face for the public
2/ Apology to his fans for not performing on the stage just 2 days b4 the show.
3/ Blaming Puneet & Mayank for the non performance, whereas they both were very good on the stage. AND to top it all, Naman's performance was much b4 all the fight started.
4/ The fight was instigated by Naman by hitting on a person's identity. SHAME........
5/ Gaining Sympathy............😭
6/ Mayank's performance was later and he was remarkable in his deliverance.
7/ What show's has he done and how important roles.....everyone know that.

Anyways........we did get to see the true Naman in the last show............LOOSER, CONTROVERSIAL, SMOOTH OPERATOR
T''s choice thumbnail
Hi Rihaana and Critique, I am glad there is someone who thinks that Naman did the wrong thing by abusing.👏 And yes, I forgot that Naman lost his steps before the fight started.!!

Although I would still like to clarify here, I am not supporting MAYANK Or PUNEET, I am supporting the TRUTH. I think Mayank stoodup for the right casue.He is very talented and Judges + His co contestants need to be fair to his honesty.He gives 100% in his performances.

Celebs should not play games between theselves and ridicule someones hardwork.I hope Krithika realises that she is here to WIN the competition,( as a TEAM) not Loose because of her personal favourite NAMAN.