kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Prince says he wont' stay in this house for one more minute and leaves. Kb starts thinking that she wanted to get Nilima out of this house so she could rule it (kb needs to slapped) but she can't do that if Prini leave she can't do anything. Mukti is in her room thinking that Prince has gone crazy leaving such a nice house, she is now used to such a house she can't live in a hut anymore.

Downstairs everyone leaves except Fatima she stays to comfort Raja. Upstairs Nil is packing her bags and Daadi enters and says you don't make such decisions in haste. Nil says its not her decision. Daadi says but it is your right, this is your house and you are carrying Raja's child. Daadi reminds her how she told Nil not to marry Raja. Daadi tries to poison Nil's mind by saying Nan has done all of this. Nil doesn't listen to Daadi at first but Daadi convinces her, leaving Nil with a confused look.

Prince is packing and Nan keeps looking at Raja's picture downstairs Raja is looking at Nan's. Nil is looking at Raja's. All of them remember the good times with each other. Prince comforts Nan, Fatema comforts Raja and Daadi Nil. Daadi tells Nil that she will talk to Raja.

Mukti is pacing in her room because she is losing everything the riches and curses Prince for doing this to her. She takes a bag out and starts stealing stuff including the jewelry that she took from Nan's room, she says yes I'm stealing but I'm doing it to feed myself. She also steals items from around the room.

Raja is sitting downstairs and Daadi comes to talk to him. She says that I know there is no use talking to you but I cannot see Nil's tears. She says I can't believe what you did with her. You weren't like this, everyone calls you Bhai with a lot of respect and this same guy has not respect or love for his wife. He even forgot his unborn child. Nil is your wife and that relationship is based on trust. Where is that trust and love? Why have you turned into stone? You wont' be able to answer these questions I know and she leaves. Fatema even tries to get Raja to reconsider and reminds him that Nil is going to be mother.

Mukti comes to Prini's room with her bag. Prince apologizes for the inconvenience to Mukti. Mukti says you have considered me family and family never leave each other so I will go with you. Nan doesn't seemed to pleased by this. Kb enters with a big smile on her face and says that she is late to tie rakhi on prince's hand. She says she can't eat anything until she ties Rakhi to prince.  Prince ignores Kb. Kb says why are you leaving, think about this. She tries to poison Prince's mind, but to no avail, even Mukti seems disgusted by this. He yells at Kb and says someone's hosue is falling apart and your talking about being hungry. He says don't call me your brother and there is no need for you to tie rakhi. He says you are the reason for all of this, this house gave you shelter and this is how you repay. She says she did this for Prini's good. Prince says for god's sake never do this again. What you have done no brother will want to take care of his sister, what you have done is broken my trust. Kb leaves quietly. (Thank goodness, prince has a brain!!!😃) Raja is sitting downstairs completely sad. Prini come with Mukti following them. Raja walks upto them.

Precap:- Prini and Mukti are walking out the door while Raja is watching them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!!

prince is so nice!!!! he totally yelled at kb :)