Episode Discussion/Analysis/Dissection Co

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends,

This is place wherein you can post your analysis, dissections and discuss about each episode. Please refrain from doing any kind of chatting in this thread.

Follow the rules of the section.
Bashing any actor/using foul language/personal attack on any member/actor is against IF COC and such a behavior won't be tolerated.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey shruti, This is for you only!!! 😊
I am pasting my comments in this thread!

Well, Mayanks point of view on Friendship and professionalism is great. The problem is that all these contestants here are not able to draw a line between the 2. They should learn something from Mayank. He has been trying to Hug puneet all the time and that brat has been shunning him off!😡 Voting out the weakest is the right thing to do, be it a Celeb or a NON Celeb!!

Also, I agree with yipee that Mayank & Krthika did not get the marks they deserved? Whats wrong with Judges, 😡This performance was at leasts a "27" performance!!Do you think that Puneet & Twinkle performed better than them?? The vampire expressions on both of these were great!!
modishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: T''s choice

Also, I agree with yipee that Mayank & Krthika did not get the marks they deserved? Whats wrong with Judges, 😡This performance was at leasts a "27" performance!!Do you think that Puneet & Twinkle performed better than them?? The vampire expressions on both of these were great!!

Yeah i felt kritika and Mayank did an awesome job....the way they looked totally suited the performance,...

I personally didnt enjoy Twinkle and Puneet's  performance....and about the Sanyogita and Mihika drama....have no words!🤢🤢
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If Mihika has not said that "Talli" word again and again, no one would have noticed it...

That comment on "take me home" was in a very bad taste🤢
Ani- thumbnail
All i want to say is I just can't wait for the day to see TP eliminated.😛
Edited by petel00 - 15 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: petel00

All i want to say is I just can't wait for the day to see TP eliminated.😛

I used to not mind this couple before.. even with all the drama, I thought they were okay, but now I can't stand them! I was really happy seeing them get eliminated. 😆

Especially bigmouth Twinkle and woh ghatiya Puneet! They are just sooooo arrogant. And Mayank is also in that category.

When Naman blanked out on stage, the mentors understood because like Mahesh Manjrekar said, even the best actors blank out from time to time. But only Twinkle and Mayank were cheap enough to insult Naman based on that! 😡

arti
Ani- thumbnail
its so unafir that Mihika n Karan is back again,why couldnt Panchi be back omg this is so unafir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I was shocked to hear Twinkle saying that she doesn't care about Mumbai audiance .....

More shocking was her comment to Naman that if he goes to Lucknow station, anyone will drop him to her home. Pershaps Twinkle doesn't know that in Lucknow, this kind of sentence is said only for "Umrao Jaan" type of women😔 . So what does she want to say about herself and her family.....???

Mihika was giving flying kisses to Twinkle😲

Mayank has lost it completely.....

Chetan showed immense maturity today 👏and Sanyogita proved that she is so graceful...she made a positive comment about Mihika after all that..👍🏼

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi friends,

Here on my point of views the minus and plus part of 31st August episode

Let start with positive (plus):

1- Vikas and Deepika's performance, totally rocking!!!!!!!, Vikas is a rock star!!!!!!!..........

2- Jay and Rituka's performance was really good today!!!!!!!!!..........

3- Even considering Mayank and Rituka having problems with Sanyogeta, but they didn't vote them out when they were in bottom 2!!!!!!!........

4- The marks which Shabana Aazmi gave to both jodis (Puneet and Twinkle) and (Mayank and Rituka), I agree that they should be jugded on dance not what the things others they done, but I think it's kind of to show that they judges too should be respected, which I agree on.......

The negative (Minus):

1- The fight between Mayank, Puneet and Sanyogeta, I felt it's totally unproffessional!!!!!!!.........

2- The fight between Mayank and Naman, totally bad and very unproffessional!!!!!!!.........

3- The way the show turns on when Naman started on saying things to Twinkle and the things she said back, it's much like personal things which are very sensitive has been discussed, it's truely bad!!!!!!!!.......

4- The return of Karan and Mihika as jodi is very unfair, I don't have anything against being them back, but it should be with their partners, coz being the partners both celebrities is very unfair to other jodis which are a celebrity with non celebrity!!!!!!!.......

That was my POV, no offence to any!!!!!!!!!........

atrystbythelake thumbnail
Hmmm.I do not post here much.Infact, I do not think that I have ever before, if memory does not totally elude me. But after watching today's episode, I was quite shocked!! Do these contestants think that behaving in such a manner will find them producers, directors or anyone else for that matter giving them a break in Bollywood? There are people who are far kinder and nicer than these people who have struggled for years to get a break. This show showcases the side of movie business that nobody want to acknowledge exists. The dark side, where everyone and everything about a person is fair game to others, in order to achieve fame and success, the people on this show, show how far they are willing to do in order to bring others down. But someone tell them, malignining others does not a actor maketh! Can you imagine what will happen to the non-celebs after they get eliminated. I will be surprised if Puneet is hired by anyone for any show - he is bound to fade into oblivion, and if people do remember him, he will be remembered as the person who showed the finger. Not a nice memory I must say. Twinkle, on the other hand,will be stuck in a rut, do a few shows and fade into the same oblivion as Puneet. Celebs actually have a better chance of getting somewhere than the non-celebs.Who'd want to hire a non-celeb who creates more drama than a highly tearful saas-bahu show? But, I digress. Coming back to today's show, who else noticed that maybe Mayank has a hots for Kritika and that is why he overreacted towards her/Naman's closeness? He looks like a very angry person and that whole drama..well Mahesh Manjrekar said it all "Ek junior artist bhi eisi acting nahin karta" 😊