IVIathenaIVI thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
it is just me or the guy who said he would never wear beard and was saying how he could nver do another role in mahabarhat is playing the character of nand baba in ekta's mahabhaarat??? i swaer to do he look like Mukesh Khanna, lol correct me if im wrong, its teh second part of the aug 21 epis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelGurlr

it is just me or the guy who said he would never wear beard and was saying how he could nver do another role in mahabarhat is playing the character of nand baba in ekta's mahabhaarat??? i swaer to do he look like Mukesh Khanna, lol correct me if im wrong, its teh second part of the aug 21 epis

Nopes, he's not Mukesh Khanna.. he can't be
IVIathenaIVI thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are u sure, cuz its the very last few minutes, the guy give the same expressions and also kinda sounds like him, but then i the third part its not him lolz
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
this if funny 🤣 comparing the 2 is like comparing laural and hardy! Mukesh's  physique, his voice is unmatched. this is some sidey actor whoz playing nand baba. i guess he's not the same actor who played "young" nand baba....same age old ekta formula! yashoda is the same girly while nand baba has aged 40-50 years in the so called "leap"

vaise bhi Mukesh khanna ke itne bure din bhi nahi aaye honge. he can be seen in waqt batayega kaun apna kaun paraya on Sony. the serial is nonsense but the actors Mukesh khanna and Rupali Ganguly make their presence felt.

Charu
Edited by luv_khwaish - 15 years ago