Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
I completely agree with what Mukesh said in the interview..........its not possible to reach the zenith that BRC's MB reached.....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Everybody is entitled to their opinion . I understand his emotions. but he doesn't need to worry. this one will not be remembered long contrary to what Ekta thinks.
TheEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_khwaish

Everybody is entitled to their opinion . I understand his emotions. but he doesn't need to worry. this one will not be remembered long contrary to what Ekta thinks.

Mukesh Khanna is right when he says 'people in those times used to discuss the old MB on Monday after watching it on Sunday..' It is impossible to create tht effect again..

Also, everyone worked for the old MB continuously for three years, only for that single project.. but these days, each actor and director is working for countless serials at once.. howz it possible for them to play an epic character with full justification if they have to juggle through Mihirs, Bajajs and Bheesms on the same day?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's unfortunate for these actors of BR's MB to be even COMPARED to the new MB actors. characters actually.