~The Bidaai Chronicle~ Aug 16, 2008

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Happy Raksha Bandhan

August 16, 2008

Hello Members

After a very long time we are re-starting the Bidaai Newsletter.
  We hope that with the increase of members in the forum we will get a good response to this newletter.

Aug 11th - Written      Video
Aug 12th - Written      Video
Aug 13th - Written       Video
Aug 14th - Written       Video

Summary

The romantic rain scene between RR and SA, with the beautiful song 'Dekho Na' playing in the background. A must watch and must awaited scene!!

Kaushalya - While talking to Naniji, she was excellent in depicting the hurt she feels when Ragini is compared to Sadhna and decides that Ragini will not marry into Sadhna's susral as she feels that even after marriage Ragini will not be happy and will feel hurt, as when both sisters are together they will be compared.  And the dialogues and their delivery by Vibbha Chibber was excellent.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BA3eY34lKA[/YOUTUBE]

Video - Rain Dance R/R and A/S

Even after a few experiences with how Malti is mistreating his parents, still Vinu remains oblivious to it all and continues to live his life while his parents suffer at Malti's hand.

As such there are no real negative character in Bidaai, but this week Malti seemed to be the meanest.  She did not let Aalekh rest in her room.  She finished all the milk using it for her and Vinu's tea and Mamaji had to go without tea.

👏prettylady👏

Music on Demand[This section will start next week, check the forum every Monday for a post where u can post ur song requests!]

B-town Scoops:

Newsletter Team: Kruthi & Pinky

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg I won joshila member of the the week!!!! I'm so thrilled... lol but i don't know what joshila means but it sounds good pinky thanks a bunch

btw: i love the newsletter, so informative and well done =)
Edited by prettylady - 15 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Thanks pretty for ur wonderful comments... and Joshila means active in Hindi😳 Glad u liked the NL!
prettylady thumbnail
wow Kruthi... I'm honestly thrilled.... hahaha its kinda pathetic how excited I got when I saw my name on the newsletter
CarulinaTina thumbnail
^Aww... well u deserve it, u've really been a great contributor to the forum🤗 Actually never got a chance to make a sig for Joshila Member sig... so do check back here soon, will def have it up soon!😉
SadButTrue1 thumbnail
nice job !!! awesum newsletter !!!!!
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOOOT! Awesome newsletter guys! It's the best one I've seen in IF! So organized & awesome! The rain scene is my fav YAY! Awesome job! The Bidaai forum is ROCKING!
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
grt work .. since im new in this form too i was going thru the archives n i must say u have done a wonderful work!!

it helps so much ............
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettylady

wow Kruthi... I'm honestly thrilled.... hahaha its kinda pathetic how excited I got when I saw my name on the newsletter

Here u go pretty, enjoy the sig!😳

http://i38.tinypic.com/orrpep.png

prettylady thumbnail
omg i love it! thank you so much! Its beautiful! yayyyyyyyy