Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raboO- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
ohh yeahh sidd...mee soo lukin forward to ur comments..😳 n especiallly for ur KaSh treat at da end of da postt...πŸ˜›... da KaSh caps u get na...r jus tooo deadlyy for mee..😍😍
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey jenn
u need not worry dear
just take rest and things will b fine here

just take rest and baaki just leave it to us😳
good night dear

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha it was the most used emotion, u shud have seen Mellu and pibhu and all use it so much. Any Kash scene and we wud all go nuts.πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
SidisCool thumbnail
jia man I checked the...jan heavens eespecially the confession one...brrruuuuaaaahhhh
πŸ€ͺ
jia.. thumbnail
Hey preets!!πŸ€— How r u???

Hey Rabia...will definitely check out the mix sweets!!😊
SidisCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabo0

ohh yeahh sidd...mee soo lukin forward to ur comments..😳 n especiallly for ur KaSh treat at da end of da postt...πŸ˜›... da KaSh caps u get na...r jus tooo deadlyy for mee..😍😍

Oye hoye rabia me KaSh pics chaltha firtha dukaan...ebery one knows in IF now....I have become notoriuos for that...🀣
-raboO- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey jiaa...πŸ€— aww pls do watch da mix sweets...😳 its dedicated to u all...πŸ€—πŸ€—

heyyy preetuu..πŸ€—
luk whuz ere...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jia.. thumbnail
OMGGG Confession....goshhhhh that day...haila i can still feel the excitement. We were totally nuts....gosh the KASH party and all...it was simply like..........πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

And then again at HOLI Time....the confession followed by his joy...haila we went totally crazyyyyyyyyy
πŸ€ͺ
jia.. thumbnail
Sid.....chalta firta Dukaan........🀣 Dont say that,......ur enticing me to place orders....thats so tempting.....🀣 Sids i wantthis scene caps and that.....u better be ready.😎
SidisCool thumbnail
yep jia when i read it even now I can sense the euphoria yaar...😍πŸ€ͺ..I missed all those things but anyway I am all set for the 150th Heaven BashπŸ₯³6 more heaven to go

No problem yaar..but preeti would warn ju that all my caps are Basket focussed🀣...if you want armaan focussed ju have to mention it specifically🀣
Edited by SidisCool - 15 years ago