Last Episode-14th August Update

RadioM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I just watched today's episode and i think this was the last and final one. here is the short update on it. This is the first time I am writing an update so bear with my mistakes. Thanks!!

Vrinda goes back to her in-laws place with Dev.
Sanya is in Rashi's room and finds a picture of Rashi-Vikram on the back of which is written "I love you Rashi, Vikram".
Sanya gets confused and calls vikram's home to know the truth but vrinda picks up and tells her that vikram went to the office.
Sanya goes to meet vikram in the office but overhears him talking on phone with someone that he is Dev and not Vikram.
Sanya argues with Dev and dev tells sanya the entire truth about how he faked friendship with rashi in dehradun and also made her mentally sick and ultimately when rashi came to know about his evil truth he raped her and killed her.
Sanya runs away from the office to tell everybody dev's truth but dev abuses her physically. Sanya gets hurt and falls down. She is taken to the hospital by some people on the street.
Sharda gets a phone call and finds out that Sanya is in pain in the hospital. Everybody rushes to the hospital.
In the meantime, Dev tries to get physically close with vrinda and she is also trusting him.
In the ICU, sanya gets concious and tells everybody the truth about dev-vikram switch. Shankar calls vrinda and tells her to stay away from Dev as he is not vikram.
vrinda gets scared and asks dev who he is. Dev said i will now do the same thing to you as what I did with your sister Rashi.
Right then the real vikram comes in and fights with dev. Dev tries to escape but Kashinath and his sons come over and beats him up. They ask him why he did all that and he tells that Bhanu is the real culprit.
Police is called and both Dev and Bhanu goes to jail.
In the meantime, sanya gives birth to a baby girl. Jiji and sharda are very happy and thanks god. Both mother and baby are perfectly fine.
Back at home, whole family is together and doing havan/pooja/prayers and everybody is happy. Kashinath names sanya's daughter as Rashi.
Everybody says Jai bhagwan and the show ends on smiling face of Kashinath.

It was nice watching Mere Apne. But i feel bad that Smriti had to wind up everything so fast.

Goodbye guys!!

Edited by BUTTERFLY12 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for the update i cant believe its ended and dev is soooo evil and disgusting how cud he do that
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update Butterfly.  Thanks a lot.  Can't believe it ended.
coolgals13 thumbnail
i miss this show a lot!!!!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Everything gets sorted out in the end.

Thanks for the update!!
bunny502 thumbnail
great aupdate !! I really miss the show.  😭 
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

ravipal_garg thumbnail
shd this allways happen to smriti shows.they are so good and powerpacked and they just wind up so quickly..though I hate to compare but Ekta serials can go on fr years together w/o a hitch ...but anyways I think Smriti shows will be remembered more for the quality they delivered.
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnak you it woz a beautiful episode 😊