Rajesh Shringarpure to Play Krishna again

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
For the first time, telly stars have been roped in to do a musical play thats traveling abroad to various places in November. Kanha o Kanha a musical dance drama,one if its kind has the names of many seasoned actors like Gufi Paintal, Rajesh Shringarpure , Neha Sharad and Ashok Bhantia associated with it .

"I play Narad and Shakuni in the play and there is a good amount of devotional music and choreography thrown in and I'd say it looks extremely innovative." says Gufi paintal who is currently also working in Raaz for DD, plays a mahaguru fighting against evil.Interestingly Gufi Paintal has also penned all the lyrics for this musical.

"Rajesh Shringarpure plays Krishna and was seen in Sahib, Biwi aur Ghulam and currently is a part of Saarthi. "The two hour musical will have me playing the Krishna and will show the transition of my character from its birth running uptil Mahabharata. There is so much of warmth in the entire team and things are getting constructive with each rehearsal." chuckles Rajesh.

Edited by barbie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, he doing rally good job....really he is...
Thanks for sharing..
raj_sahil thumbnail

😊SALAAM NAMASTE WITH SOME SWEET,

THANKX FOR SHARING THIS HOT NEWS BARBIE.

BYE

SJHS

MUMBAI