kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Nothing exciting realy happened.

Nan wakes up to find Prince next to her and smiles but gets up and Prince stops her and convinces her that his responsibiity is first towards Nan and so that's why he didn't go attend to Mukti.

Aryan and Daadi are talking about how they made a mistake trusting someone like Mukti. Aryan says but her weakness is greed and therefore she knows that if she spills the beans about the plan Raja will through her out and she wont' be able to stay in that house so she's still in somewhat control.

Amjan are in a park and are in a romantic mood. Amber gets a call and looks worried and Gunjan scolds him about work. For a second Amber turns back into the old amber and says it was a friends phone who is in trouble Gunjan apologizes but Amber corrects himself and says that she has the right to scold him.

Prince somehow ends up in Mukti's room and Mukti starts her drama about how she loves him and how she feels close to him because his child is in her womb and she isn't like just any other girl. Prince says i am only entertaining you because of my wife's happiness. What happened between us was because I thought you were my wife and he leaves.

Mukti is more determined to win Prince over

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehreenie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
omg mukthi
disgusts me