EPU written update for 5th Aug

poo_supi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
At Umeed Bhavan

Sundari, Kanchan, dolly, Sujata and Nani  are busy putting the puris in the bag. But as ussual Nani truies to steal some puris for herself  but before she does that Sundari breaks the glass plate from Nani hand. Kanchan gets angry and warns sundari that she will throw her out and takes sundari to Mai

Mai had a desire to bring something and is about to go out and bring it to umeed bhavan. Sundari tells Mai that Kancahn wants to throw her ou of the house. Mai says no can say anything but Kanchan tells Mai that she has broken glass plate. Paroma tells that we have cut some money from your salary. Sundari is angry but ask Mai where is she going? Mai tells i am going to bring someone special. sundari and Kanchan wonder what it is and Mai leaves.

Meanwhile Sujata and Dolly are having a bet who can have maximum puris and it is decides that the winner will be the one who will eat one extra puri. Dolly and sujata eat 22 puri and dolly is about to have the 23rd when she eats only half the puri. Nani is very jealous seeing them having the pani puri
 Mai bring a scooty and everyone is surprised. Mai tells everyone that she had the desire of bring a bike before she used to stand hours and hours at a bus stop and now with the scooty they can go and deliver good. everyone does aarti of the scooter. Mai thinks who wants to drive the scooter sujata and dolly fight again. sundari too wants to joins but Mai suggested that Dadi to drive. Sujata and Dollly fight and argue that they wants to drive the scooter first and then Mai decides tomorrow morning  I will decide who will drive.

Sujata and Dolly try out their stunts so that they can be the first to drive.

In the morning, sundari comes to abhishek and tells that i have got the keys and we will go for a drive and tells abhishek to hurry. Sundari comes to see the Scooty fallen down and she goes to pick it up when Maggie comes and catches her red handed. Dolly and sakhi see the condition. She calls for Mai. Mai is shocked to see the state of the scooty and blames Sundari for it. Sundari keeps assuring them abt the fact that she did not do such a thing but Sujata tells that i agree with sundari that she has not done it but i have done it. all are shocked and dolly comes and tells no we have done it. Mai and paroma are shocked and sujata tells that how she got the duplicate keys from anuj and during the brawl between Dolly and sujata, the scooty fell down. They ask for forgiveness and mai tells that you have to pay for the repairs and Dolly suggest that Sujata should drive first coz she spoke the truth and sujata takes dolly along with her for the first drive and the serial ends

Edited by poo_supi - 15 years ago