How Was Ur Friendship Day??

cool_adeena thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Friends.3rd august was Friendship day.sorry i cud nt come online that day.but now wish u all my wonderful forum friends...belated

๐Ÿค—HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY๐Ÿค—

so guys tell that how was ur friendship day.what is friend according to u??who is ur best friend n any special remmerable incident with ur friends.please share that with us๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by cool_adeena - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_adeena thumbnail

Friend according to me....see this...

God in His wisdom made a friend
someone on whom we can depend
a loyal friend who wud understand
and always lend a helping hand

who felt we need somebody who
could comfort us when we feel blue
whose special warmth n happy smile
wud make us feel that life is worthwile

someone with whom to take a walk
to share a book or have a talk
who wud chat for hours on the phone
or sense our need to be alone

in short God made a friend to be
someone we are always glad to see
there is a little else that God can send
that means as much as one good friend
cool_adeena thumbnail
guys ll share my rememberable incident with u all,ll come back tomorrow n tell u that hilarious incident.ve to go now.n of course i ll be waiting for ur replies n lot of cute,funny n hilarious incidents.do reply.
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart...............

i personaly consider myself very lucky i got many good friends .......... the perfect example is u all ........ Friends are the blessings from GOD i dont think there ll b anyone in this world without any friend .......... one of my cousin is my best friend we r friends from our childhood we dont hide anything from each other we both together did many naughty things ..... on this friendship day i want to say this to her i love u and  i want u to b my friend forever

i want all of u to b my friend forever .................. wt say ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by yasmeeneee - 15 years ago
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it ws awsummmmmmm........i njyd a hel lott....frnshp is da besteeeeeeesssssssssssssttt feelin in da world...u jus cnt compare ne oter feelin wyt it,,,,its awsum to hav a frn by ur syd always...n i hav sooo many frns includin u al....it feels gr8๐Ÿ˜Š
sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Belated Happy  FriendShip Day to allllllllllll my lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy frnds

๐Ÿค—
cool_adeena thumbnail
thats cool guys.but no unforgetable incidents๐Ÿ˜•

well i have one.actually m lucky in this matter.i got a lot of good friends.in my high school we were seven girls in group...one of them is more close to me,can say she is my best friend,she understands me very well each n every time n always stands up with me in any situation.all others are also very good friends.we all are a crazy bunch of people...always anywhere enjoying a hell lot...altogether we went on many tours from school...but the coolest one was our tour to Lahore city.that was really cool to hang out with friends on fascinating historical amusements...roaming here n there,taking pictures...i rememberred each n every moment so well.but the hilarious incident was one when we were there on HIRAN MINAAR its a historical picknik point in Lahore.there is a lake there.we all went on boating there.first we all went in paddle boats which we need to drive ourselves n came back to bank after a long time boating.but that wasnt enough for us.we all went again to lake in motor boat this time.n as we reached backside of the lake the boat suddenly stopped in between the lake.that was backside,front bank of lake was not visible from there so that we can wave out to someone for help.moreover it was getting dark.evening was reforming into night n there were no other boats in lake.we all got really worried.we had heard that there is a big mud in the bottom of this lake n once a boat was drowned into it n even dead boddies of the people were not found n also there are crocodiles present in this lake.we got a stupid friend who was scaring all of us more n more,she said...guys agar koi boat ab iss taraf nahi aayi toh wat ll we do then.we all prayed to God that please send someone to save us.n then after some time fortunately another boat was there so they brought us all to the bank in that boat.gosh...that was really hilarious.we all talked about it afterwards n laughed that how we all were thinking we all ll die together here now n ll not be able to get back to our homes.it was  really scary at that time.we still remember that n laugh n thank God for He saved us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_adeena

thats cool guys.but no unforgetable incidents๐Ÿ˜•

well i have one.actually m lucky in this matter.i got a lot of good friends.in my high school we were seven girls in group...one of them is more close to me,can say she is my best friend,she understands me very well each n every time n always stands up with me in any situation.all others are also very good friends.we all are a crazy bunch of people...always anywhere enjoying a hell lot...altogether we went on many tours from school...but the coolest one was our tour to Lahore city.that was really cool to hang out with friends on fascinating historical amusements...roaming here n there,taking pictures...i rememberred each n every moment so well.but the hilarious incident was one when we were there on HIRAN MINAAR its a historical picknik point in Lahore.there is a lake there.we all went on boating there.first we all went in paddle boats which we need to drive ourselves n came back to bank after a long time boating.but that wasnt enough for us.we all went again to lake in motor boat this time.n as we reached backside of the lake the boat suddenly stopped in between the lake.that was backside,front bank of lake was not visible from there so that we can wave out to someone for help.moreover it was getting dark.evening was reforming into night n there were no other boats in lake.we all got really worried.we had heard that there is a big mud in the bottom of this lake n once a boat was drowned into it n even dead boddies of the people were not found n also there are crocodiles present in this lake.we got a stupid friend who was scaring all of us more n more,she said...guys agar koi boat ab iss taraf nahi aayi toh wat ll we do then.we all prayed to God that please send someone to save us.n then after some time fortunately another boat was there so they brought us all to the bank in that boat.gosh...that was really hilarious.we all talked about it afterwards n laughed that how we all were thinking we all ll die together here now n ll not be able to get back to our homes.it was  really scary at that time.we still remember that n laugh n thank God for He saved us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

its  really hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
cool_adeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona.b

its  really hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah it is๐Ÿ˜ƒ