This is just too much!

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I am utterly disappointed in Jatin's behavior today. He was super biased towards the Mausare Bhai! I mean it's not that big of deal if they are in the danger zone! The audience votes and judges votes showed that they deserved to be in the Angipath! He completely insulted the judges by basically saying that they don't know how to judge! Very disrepectful! He also insulted the other families there too! I'm so happy Mr. Chakurvedi told Jatin that aren't we all your children? 👏👏👏 He had every right to speak up to Jatin! Jatin was just being too biased! Their family in my opinion deserves the money more that any other family because of their son's surgery. I don't know what Jatin's deal is!

And I just started re-watching the show again today because my mom said the drama had stopped! Looks like nothing has changed! There I'm done venting! 😆 Thanks for listening or reading rather! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aaj Mahatma Jatin Pandit khud koh koi bada "maha" dikhaney kih koshish mein lagey huay thay.  Ubb koi agar unkoh baat karney kih tameez sikhayega toh unkih "atma" aur humm subb dekhaneywalo koh bhi fayada hojayega. Laanat hain aisee hurkatoh peh. MJP kih
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Charurvedi gave a firtting reply to Jatin P--it seems'hamari jeet men bhi hamari haar hai".JP had no reply to this.
No wonder his brother Lalit broke up with him.
The judges should have been more firm with him.After all they are accepted as judges and a mentor cannot question them.K Shanu is capable of putting his foot down,but did not.
bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasamv

Charurvedi gave a firtting reply to Jatin P--it seems'hamari jeet men bhi hamari haar hai".JP had no reply to this.

No wonder his brother Lalit broke up with him.
The judges should have been more firm with him.After all they are accepted as judges and a mentor cannot question them.K Shanu is capable of putting his foot down,but did not.

Pardon me vasamvji yeh Waar Parriwar ki hee baat hoh rahi hain na?  Yeh kubb hua tha?
Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes,BBji,it is about Waar Pariwar.Happened on 4th aug elimination day.When JP was arguing with judges about giving fewer marks to mausere bhai Anup Chaturvedi who was in Vijay Rath said this--our win looks like a loss-meaning JP hinted that they should have been at the bottom.JP did give a lame reply.
 This  is now a "War" btween judges and mentor Pariwar"

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
judges and coach-mentor MJP needs to take their fights out on the streets instead of on the show.

Mausere bhai were in Agnipath par their performance on that particular day.  What is the big deal???  Ali Ghani family also was in agnipath. 

Judges and mentor are not being consistant with their comments.

bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

judges and coach-mentor MJP needs to take their fights out on the streets instead of on the show.

Mausere bhai were in Agnipath par their performance on that particular day.  What is the big deal???  Ali Ghani family also was in agnipath. 

Judges and mentor are not being consistant with their comments.

Varshaji aap neh ekdumm sahi kaha. Lugta hain jubb koi behess kih gunjaish bhi nahi hain toh bhi WP peh yeh jhooti behess manufacture kih jaati hain. The script writers need to know that we are not suckers anymore. Gajjiman you and yours writers are totally predictable now. ...time to try something HONEST for a change. 😡