Arasi: august 4th-8th updates

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks aunty,
its either NT or Yuvana gang who have kidnapped Saro.
Vishy wont hesitate to kill his own wife....😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. I wud not be suprise if its Gangga behind this Saro ting.....
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks aunty for the update....such a boring episode......
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
why... is this sarojini-thEdum padalam is so boring...? what happened to radhika...?

thanks for the super update maa..

viji
sundarsrm thumbnail

Hi guys:

I plan to stop watching Arase serial till Thursday and updates also
and check on Friday - is there any new development to Kidnap?
Radhika madam usually keeps Friday slots for twists and turns.

After watching yesterday's episode, I got convinced of these:

1) Vishy didn't kidnap Dr. Sarojini
    2) Nallathambi didn't kidnap Dr. Sarojini
    3) GJ (my first suspect) didn't kidnap Dr. Sarojini
        [He is getting scared these days he might get killed as well]

Only possibility is - Yuvarani and fraud doctor gang.
 Why did they do it? I got no idea. To boost the ratings or
confuse the watchers? I don't know. Kidnap dragging thing
is only losing watchers like me!

-Sundar

kamakshi thumbnail
it is singam who kidnapped saro  on the advise of DGP madam...is my opiniion....Arasi wants to save saro from vishy....samething with selvi..since GJ was nearby she simply asked selvi to get out...already she told last week...if she just arrest vishy..he will deftly do something to selvi for giving complaint...so she wants to save both..from vishy...so she acts as if she gets angry at selvi...and ask her to get out...
GJ will go and tell this to vishy..he will deftly be happy and will not do any harm to selvi since her request was not taken by arasi..
kamakshi.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. If Vishy didn't have anything to do with his wife's disapparence then why is not lodging a police report?? He seems rather cool and taking things very lightly - perhaps he made somebody do the kidnapping for him.😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamakshi

it is singam who kidnapped saro  on the advise of DGP madam...is my opiniion....Arasi wants to save saro from vishy....samething with selvi..since GJ was nearby she simply asked selvi to get out...already she told last week...if she just arrest vishy..he will deftly do something to selvi for giving complaint...so she wants to save both..from vishy...so she acts as if she gets angry at selvi...and ask her to get out...

GJ will go and tell this to vishy..he will deftly be happy and will not do any harm to selvi since her request was not taken by arasi..kamakshi.

How did they know where to find Dr. Saro when she was being held captive by Vishy? If that is the case then does the maid have anything to do with it? Is she a police undercover sent by Arase to seek employment in Vishy's house?😉
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you kamakshi for the update.  wow so much thinking about saros kidnapping.  what is with the blood???
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kamakshi and Sue i think the same way. Arasi knew that  vis is a bad man and he woudn't even spare his  wife. also he wanted to free so he would anything for that.

maybe Arasi wanted to scare the doc so she would open herself up and tell the truth about vis.  GJ is a fox so we have to include him in the list too.