DOTW - Puttan & Alka

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Well guys, it's time for this week's,

And obviously it revolves around the 2 new entries, Kanchan Bua's Son and Daughter-in-Law

*~Puttan & Alka~*

What do you think about them?

Will they be positive and help Janvi, or negative and help Bua?

How will they effect the story?

Do you think they will have their own track, with their own personal problems?

Do you have any predictions regarding them?

You can discuss anything you want about them here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think that Puttan will be exactly like his mother but i think that Alka will be nice and become close to Janvi as they said in the article, she seems way to sweet!

in an evil way (well Puttan will)

I think they might make a marriage problem or Bua might start getting to Alka and she will talk to Puttan and he'll get mad at her!

just ruin the family and cause destruction and chaos!
?xXx?
Sunayna

Edited by .xganga.x - 15 years ago
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
       I  think  Alka  is  a  nice  person  and  have  personal  problems  regarding  bua  &  her  husband . She  wouldn't  be  a  problem  or  become  a  negative  character  for  Ganga . I  also  think  that  Ganga  will  help  her  in  solving  her  personal  problems .
      Coming  to  Puttan , he  &  bua  will  become  a  negative  character  for  Ganga .

Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago
KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well in the article it said that Alka and Ganga are going to become close friends, so i doubt that she will be bad whereas puttan(mummie boy) in this case kanchanji will be very bad and would do everything to split them up. In some ways i think that ganga would get jealous of kaveri bcox shes with sagar and wouldnt bear it. Maybe G may not be able to live with out S so what would happen is that Ganga would want to get Sagar Back. It could also be that kaveri finds out and has conflict with ganga.. this could support the reasons why the characted of kaveri changed

DO U GUYS AGREE....
IF U THINK I GOT CARRIED AWAY TELL ME😕
bubblez91 thumbnail
i like alka, but i think pattan will be a problem, not only to ganga but also the rest of the house, he is exactly like bua in character so he will try to manipulate people!

alka is going to be positive nad will help ganga and as it said in the article, they will get close, so i think ganga will help them and alka will be there to listen to ganga getting through her and saagar's seperation!

i think alka will play a big roll in helping ganga get back with saagar, she may be the one in the end who helps them!

alka will definately be there to help ganga in terms of helping her with her pain of losing the one she loves!

in return i think ganga will help pattan realise the qualities of a couple and help alka and pattan get close - as it seems they are having some trouble, and bua hates alks (really i dont get bua sometimes)

pattan will play a vital role in helping bua get the property but i think saagar and ganga will be two steps ahead of him in his game - atleast this way ww could see saagar and ganga coming together to fight him and bua off (well, i can dream)

xxxxx
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
Puttan will help his mother of course he is her son.😡 About Alka she seems innocent & a good person so i think she will help Jhanvi.😳 Both will effect on the story very bad before bua was alone so she couldn't think that much evil but now her son is with her & he will support her with her plans.😈 Alka will be positive with Jhanvi but Puttan will be negative to Jhanvi. Yes both mother son will ruin the family so badly so sad.😭
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Puttan and Kanchanji just irritate me.Who r they how can they make any claim on the property?They don't have any right.They shuldn't be allowed to sit on the head of other ppl.😡

Edited by kavita_1987 - 15 years ago
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

And obviously it revolves around the 2 new entries, Kanchan Bua's Son and Daughter-in-Law

*~Puttan & Alka~*

Puttan is just a stupid village rustic who thinks he is very smart.I don't understand that how can a person like Puttan (just a village rustic)even have guts to talk like this to (Jhanvi) the managing director of a company. Alka is a good-natured person and I think Jhanvi will help in her make-over. 
Alka will definately be positive cause she is good-natured and Jhanvi has always sympathasized with her.And if Jhanvi is able to teach her the ways of city-life then she will feel obliged towards Jhanvi and think her duty to help Jhanvi.Puttan as usual  will side with his mother.Hence he will be a negative character. 
I hope that Puttan is not successful in his bad-motives towards Jhanvi.If he is then there will be great disaster.Sagar if he comes to know will want to kill Puttan even Rahul will become his enemy.But if Puttan tries to show that Jhanvi is a loose-character female and is wooing him then there might be problems for Jhanvi.Buaji will try to fill the ears of Kanta and Kaveri against Jhanvi and try to chuck her out of the house. 
No,I don't think so. 

You can discuss anything you want about them here...

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

*~Puttan & Alka~*

P is just gone on his mom but A is good
they'll b like a tadka to the show😆

P will b negative initially but am sure with time he'll turn positive and A's sweet and she'll def favour Janvi😳

May b the story would take a rest with thier track and also give some comic touch😳

i do think in future they might have a track of thier own

yaa they'll soon b out of that bua's😡 chatro chaya😆

preeti