kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry folks, I was busy yesterday so I couldn't update.

Kb talks to Prince and says that she is worried about him and Nan. Now-a-days they seem really scared and to tell her if there is a problem . He says no there isn't. She doens't really believe him but Kb says ok well then I have a complaint against Nan; she is going to be a mother but she doesn't take care of herself at all she spends all her time taking care of Mukti. Had you even met or heard about Mukti before? Prince says dont' worry I will talk to Nan.
When Prince leaves Kb thinks to herself that he may deny it but they are hiding something from me. Prince also realizes that Kb has started suspecting them.

He goes to Mukti's room where Nan is and blasts her off. (Yay Prince, sometimes Nan just needs this) Prince says, I told you not to keep Mukti here people will start suspecting things. But no, you dont' listen to anyone cause you think you are smarter than everyone. Today Kb was asking me all these questions and I didnt' have any answers, what are you going to do when everyone finds out especially Raja. He storms away. Mukti coughs she Nan turns to her, Mukti apologizes for her bing there. Mukti says she will leave, but Nan says no.

Nan is sad and thinking about Prince yelling at her. Prince comes infront of her and gifts her a teddy bear. He apologizes to her about yelling. Nan says I would have done the same thing. Prince says no you're more patient than me. He gives her a sari, now mukti is watching this from afar. Prince says this is a bribe, they say if you give you angry wife a gift and take her to dinner she forgives you easily. Nan says why are you trying to get forgivness from someone who forgave you. Prince tells her to be ready for tonight and that he has to leave for a meeting and tells her he loves her. Mukti storms in her room and wonders why Prince is so attached to nan and vows to make prince hers.

Amjan are telling Nil that they are going to Mount Abu. Nan scolds them too as Gunjan is not well. Amber says you can't talk you left for Rajasthan too. Nil says fine at least tell Raja, he says no because raja will say no, so you and Nan have to make him understand. PS feels sorry for Amber because he thinks that after this he wont' have to work for the mafia, but this is something that you can't get out of.

Nil sees Nan setting out her jewelery and Nan explains why. Nil tells her to go ahead. Mukti comes and says that Nil wants to take her out to dinner, but she doesn't have anything decent to wear. Nan says you can wear anyting of mine. Nan brings out a lot of sarees and asks her to pick, but she points to the one that prince just gave her. Then she says that this must be the one that you're going to wear i'll wear another one. Nan of course now insists that she wear the one prince gave her. Mukti then points to her cupboard and says you should wear that green one, when Nan turns her head Mukti grabs her cell phone.

Mukti is all ready in her room and saying things about how she is going to take Prince from Nan. Kb is coming down the hall and sees a butler carrying food for Mukti. Kb tells him to go tell Mukti that everyone is waiting for her. Kb thinks to herself that Mukti doesn't have good intentions.

When the butler tells her that everyone is waiting for her, she says ok I'll come. Prince then calls Mukti answeres but doesn't say anything. Prince just says that he will be there in 5 minutes. Mukti says that she is always ready and just wait and watch.

Preview: Prince comes and hugs Mukti from behind (thinking its Nan) and says you are looking really beautiful in this saree

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!!

amber is finally on the right track and ps has trapped him